• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Myst Downgrade (Except not really)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, apparently the in verse theory the Dni don't actually create universe is confirmed by word of god to be true

https://m.imgur.com/BNHWR0q

But they can still alter them with technology and Gehn could destabilize one, so they're still Low 2-C

This wouldn't really change much, but Creation would be changed to being only able to make things inside timelines, and not make timelines by themselves, and editing the AP description

Eh, I mean, they could, if out of character, nuke whatever timeline you live in. It's not really environmental destruction but it's not like "can make Guns that kill Low 2-C beings with prep time" either.

Well, the art, is generally defined as being able to reality warp universes (Even though it can't create them) and the Gehn thing would've destroyed it over time. So, I'm not sure honestly.

I don't disagree? But it would be environmental destruction due to being a chain reaction type of thing.

Sure, I agree with that.

And I noticed that they have an unspecified conceptual manipulation type. That should probably be type 3, because I don't remember we get any sufficient context for type 2, unless you have something.

Although...

Something interesting I found coming from word of god

Mystrealitywarping.png

From what I read, I think the tier would be alright:

• Unknow with technologies and the Art, Universe level+ via Environmental Destruction (They can use the Art destabilize an Age, which would eventually collapse)

I think the new scan brought by Zach is doesn't prove Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 but it is still Type 3, with the current evidence.

It's not listed as anything right now. It'd just need clarification.

Can the changes be applied now?

Geh's page already have conceptual manipulation listed as Type 3.

I think since we overall agree, the changes can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back