• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
On Kushina's profile we rate all of her Kyūbi forms as being twice as strong as Naruto's since she has 100% Kurama as opposed to 50% Kurama. This means that her One-Tailed Cloak should be 7-A instead of 7-B+, doubly so since One-Tailed Cloak Naruto was upgraded to 7-A anyways not too long ago.

This next thing is more of likely addition rather than a for certain one but I want to talk about giving Kushina the Rasengan since Minato made the jutsu specifically for her to counter the Bijū-Dama since Kushina can't control Kurama unlike other Jinchūriki, so if she had to fight one as that is their role and job as a Jinchūriki aside from containing a Bijū then she wouldn't just get killed.

Edit: Minato outright confirms he made the Rasengan specifically for Kushina's use.

Last edited:
On Kushina's profile we rate all of her Kyūbi forms as being twice as strong as Naruto's since she has 100% Kurama as opposed to 50% Kurama. This means that her One-Tailed Cloak should be 7-A instead of 7-B+, doubly so since One-Tailed Cloak Naruto was upgraded to 7-A anyways not too long ago.

This next thing is more of likely addition rather than a for certain one but I want to talk about giving Kushina the Rasengan since Minato made the jutsu specifically for her to counter the Bijū-Dama since Kushina can't control Kurama unlike other Jinchūriki, so if she had to fight one as that is their role and job as a Jinchūriki aside from containing a Bijū then she wouldn't just get killed.
Agree with the first one.
The second one he made it so he can protect her and not to teach her so no

Doesn’t that by itself just mean he planned on giving it to her but she never actually ended up learning it?

Why wouldn't she?
I’m not saying she couldn’t have done it, but it’s not like she actually did learn it so idk how I feel about adding it to her profile

Unless I’m wrong and she was shown/stated to have done it. I don’t really remember how the chapter went

I’m not saying she couldn’t have done it, but it’s not like she actually did learn it so idk how I feel about adding it to her profile

Unless I’m wrong and she was shown/stated to have done it. I don’t really remember how the chapter went
The point is that the one shot implies she would learn it, even if she didn't show it in the series.

considering there seems to be a decent gap between this and when Kushina became pregnant and they're implied to train a lot, and the Minato statement, at worst she should get a possibly for having the Rasengan.

So how should I word this on her profile? Just put it after the Adamantine Sealing Chains and explain that her Rasengan should likely be stronger than them since Minato thought she would need it to fight Bijū/Jinchūriki despite having her Adamantine Sealing Chains?

Wouldn't it be likely higher with Rasengan for the aforementioned reasons?
Even if that was true with their teen selves, it doesn't mean it'd apply when her chains are fully developed. I don't think it matters too much either way, although I guess using the Bijuudama explosion rating it is above her chains rating so maybe it'd be appropriate. Shouldn't list the value though since with Minato it was decided to leave it vague as well.

Even if that was true with their teen selves, it doesn't mean it'd apply when her chains are fully developed. I don't think it matters too much either way, although I guess using the Bijuudama explosion rating it is above her chains rating so maybe it'd be appropriate. Shouldn't list the value though since with Minato it was decided to leave it vague as well.
Fair enough.

I mean there's really no proof for 7T Kushina>Adult Kushina's Rasengan, and Bijuudamas do have a higher rating than 11 gigatons so maybe have it in front? Or perhaps "Island level with Adamantine Sealing Chains, likely higher with Rasengan (Minato directly states he created the Rasengan for Kushina to be able to counter the Bijū-Dama from other Jinchūriki), at least Island level with Seven-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak" so you're not comparing them either way.

And perhaps having Minato's earlier statement would be good too. Also kind of a nitpick but Bijuudamas seem to be referred to as Bijū Bombs on the site. Basically I would personally do it like this.

""Island level with Adamantine Sealing Chains (justification), likely higher with Rasengan (Minato directly states he created the Rasengan for Kushina to be able to counter Bijū Bombs from other Jinchūriki), at least Island level with Seven-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak (justification)"

I mean there's really no proof for 7T Kushina>Adult Kushina's Rasengan, and Bijuudamas do have a higher rating than 11 gigatons so maybe have it in front? Or perhaps "Island level with Adamantine Sealing Chains, likely higher with Rasengan (Minato directly states he created the Rasengan for Kushina to be able to counter the Bijū-Dama from other Jinchūriki), at least Island level with Seven-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak" so you're not comparing them either way.

And perhaps having Minato's earlier statement would be good too. Also kind of a nitpick but Bijuudamas seem to be referred to as Bijū Bombs on the site. Basically I would personally do it like this.

""Island level with Adamantine Sealing Chains (justification), likely higher with Rasengan (Minato directly states he created the Rasengan for Kushina to be able to counter Bijū Bombs from other Jinchūriki), at least Island level with Seven-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak (justification)"
Is that better?

While we're here can we fix Kushina's weaknesses and intelligence section actually since they're absolutely terrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back