• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And regardless, it's only one instance in canon where the character may have teleported from a glitchy game (aside from Golden Freddy)

Foxy might have technology manipulation because he runs into the office if he is not looked at often with the cameras

Sans2345 said:
Foxy might have technology manipulation because he runs into the office if he is not looked at often with the cameras
That would just be his ego not being sated. The animatronics are always aware of the cameras being there and, like people, can tell when the cameras are being used (moving around and likely possessing a little, glowing, red light on top). The animatronics staring up at the cameras is something they just sit there and do, waiting for the cameras to go live

Robot972 said:
Sans2345 said:
That would just be his ego not being sated. The animatronics are always aware of the cameras being there and, like people, can tell when the cameras are being used (moving around and likely possessing a little, glowing, red light on top). The animatronics staring up at the cameras is something they just sit there and do, waiting for the cameras to go live
Well bonnie and chica have sound manipulation because they groan when near the player

That's just the children groaning. Almost every animatronic makes some kind of noise when near the player. Sound Manipulation means they have enhanced control over sound, such as Funtime Freddy's sound mimicry

Freddy might have sound manipulation too because everytime he goes to a location he laughs

Sans2345 said:
I don't think freddy and foxy do that groaning sound
They don't make a groaning noise, but they have their own noises: i.e. Freddy's laugh and Foxy's humming

Should Malhare/Springbonnie/Glitchbonnie have Body Possession? In FNAF VR, he takes over the Protagonist's body. He might also have some data-related abilities and resistance to Existance Erasure.

Christian Higdon said:
That's...not Sound Manipulation.
Well freddy might have possible teleportation because he likely teleported in the office with both doors closed i think

ShockingPsychic said:
Should Malhare/Springbonnie/Glitchbonnie have Body Possession? In FNAF VR, he takes over the Protagonist's body. He might also have some data-related abilities and resistance to Existance Erasure.
He does have possession on his profile. The existence erasure had nothing to do with him, but rather the logs made by Tape Girl

Sans2345 said:
Well freddy might have possible teleportation because he likely teleported in the office with both doors closed i think
Again, not teleportation. Just game mechanics

@ShockingPsychic do you agree with the anmatronics having the non-corporeal ability added?

Non-corporeal beings would also be Spirits, Ghosts, Angels, Wraiths, Poltergeists

Sans2345 said:
Non-corporeal beings would also be Spirits, Ghosts, Angels, Wraiths, Poltergeists
None of which are physical, corporeal animatronic; only things that can possess animatronics/robots

Sans2345 said:
@ShockingPsychic do you agree with the anmatronics having the non-corporeal ability added?
Thats difficult. I'd day no, since they do have physical forms that when dismantled, render them unable to move.

But some characters (Golden Freddy, Freddy, etc.) Have been shown to teleport, so I agree with that.

Robot972 said:
Sans2345 said:
None of which are physical, corporeal animatronic; only things that can possess animatronics/robots
If a spirit haunts a robot THAT MAKES THEM NON-CORPOREAL MOST PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD AGREED WITH THIS

How many times do i have to show you that the anmatronics are non-corporeal you bloody oaf?

ShockingPsychic said:
Sans2345 said:
Thats difficult. I'd day no, since they do have physical forms that when dismantled, render them unable to move.

But some characters (Golden Freddy, Freddy, etc.) Have been shown to teleport, so I agree with that.
Yeah it does not make sense that freddy would just hide before killing the player i imgine freddy just teleporting in and killing the player

Sans2345 said:
In fact i think literally everyone who played fnaf thinks freddy can teleport
It used to be a common misconception that the animatronics could teleport since there was no between-location animations in any games up until Sister Location and beyond.

The only characters that have ever teleported within canon are those who are hallucinations, i.e. Golden Freddy, Shadow Bonnie, etc.

Robot972 said:
Sans2345 said:
In fact i think literally everyone who played fnaf thinks freddy can teleport
It used to be a common misconception that the animatronics could teleport since there was no between-location animations in any games up until Sister Location and beyond.

The only characters that have ever teleported within canon are those who are hallucinations, i.e. Golden Freddy, Shadow Bonnie, etc.
Also i think that video was not a glitch i think

Sans2345 said:
Yeah it does not make sense that freddy would just hide before killing the player i imgine freddy just teleporting in and killing the player

Aside from the fact that's what they do???

FNaF 1-3 were designed so that while the monitor was up, if an animatronic would sit and wait until the monitor was pulled down, at which-point they would jumpscare the player.

Sans2345 said:
Okay, congratulations. One example of teleportation in a verse where it's otherwise confirmed that the regular animatronics do not have teleportation.

Five Nights At Freddy's 1-4 Glitches and bugs
Five Nights At Freddy's 1-4 Glitches and bugs

If it was a glitch it would be in this video

Robot972 said:
Sans2345 said:
Okay, congratulations. One example of teleportation in a verse where it's otherwise confirmed that the regular animatronics do not have teleportation.
Also we cannot tell if freddy walks in or not because we cannot see him

"But some characters (Golden Freddy, Freddy, etc.) Have been shown to teleport, so I agree with that."

If both doors are closed and freddy comes in and kills the player that proves that freddy has possible teleportation

It's a video that covers the most well known glitches. There are always minor glitches within games that are encountered by a single person and slip past everyone else.

Also we cannot tell if freddy walks in or not because we cannot see him

Okay... How does this mean he has teleportation?

"But some characters (Golden Freddy, Freddy, etc.) Have been shown to teleport, so I agree with that."

Congratulations, you quoted a person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back