• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Edward Elric change

Edward should have his durability altered somewhat, his carbon automail arm should have 7-C durability for being able to block strikes from Pride.

Edward should also be given limited / minor power mimicry for being able to copy Scar's Deconstruction and Greed's Carbon hardening technique. Non-physical interaction for being able to interact with Pride's Soul and attack it directly, which would in turn give him a form of soul destruction. All State Alchemists should also get Information Analysis since that's a one of the basics of alchemy

Sorry if anything is off here, currently drunk out of my mind

While the user in question is banned, I think there is some merit to this. Pride did state that he wasn't able to cut through Ed's automail, and he couldn't cut Greed either.

Pride didn't want to kill Edward but I think he stated that cutting off a limb wouldn't be a problem for them. He has no reason to keep Greed alive either, both the Ultimate Shield and Edward's carbon automail should scale to Pride's AP.

Back