• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So there are some profiles in the Scream verse that have “Athletic Human” lifting strength when they realistically shouldn’t.

The profiles in question are Sidney, Richie, Jill, Sam, Tara, Wayne, the survive Scream VI profile, and the Ghost Face Board Game profile. Their feats just don’t seem to be applicable for the “Athletic Human” tier.

I don’t see how overpowering average humans would require the rating of 120kgf. Even in a CRT for Joe Goldberg, it was said he couldn’t be upgraded to “Athletic Human” due to his feats not impressive enough to warrant that tier, and Joe most definitely has better feats than any of the guys I just listed.

Sidney’s profile states:
“(Could briefly overpower Stu Macher, Roman Bridger, and Jill Roberts)”
Yet all she really does is throw punches at them. Even so, she’s pretty easily overpowered by these guys, except for Jill since she’s in a bad condition. She would downscale from them massively, so have her “At most Athletic Human” or even just “At least Above Average Human

Speaking of Jill, she would downscale from a weakened Sidney, so she should be listed as just “Above Average Human

Richie’s profiles states:
“(Overpowered Wes Hicks, an athletic teenager. Overpowered Sam Carpenter)”
Yeah, Wes is an athlete, but I don’t think even just being an average athlete would warrant Athletic Human lifting strength. Plus, Richie caught him totally off guard and Wes even stupidly decides to move one of his hands out of the way. Sam is completely featless, so that also wouldn’t even be Athletic Human.

Wayne’s profile states:
“(Could overpower multiple grown men and toss them aside with ease. Should be superior to Richie Kirsch. The NYPD requires that officers be fit enough to perform rigorous physical exercise and complete a high-intensity training course)”
Again, overpowering adults shouldn’t be Athletic Human. He should scale to an “At least Above Average Human” because the rigorous physical exercise seems like a good feat. And overpowering Sam who’s featless isn’t Athletic Human worthy.

Speaking of Sam, again her only feats consists of briefly overpowering Richie and Wayne who should only be “Above Average Human”, so she downscales from them as well. Same thing for Tara, she should downscale to just Above Average Human.

The Ghost Face board game profile just states the Ghostface can overpower adults, which again, shouldn’t really even be Athletic Human, so they would just be Above Average Human

The Survive Scream VI profile states:
(Was barely hindered by the protagonist and their roommate shoving against them simultaneously)
I don’t see why having two people shoving into you would require Athletic Human lifting strength, but correct me if I’m wrong. Should be downgraded to “Above Average Human”.

Just wanted to say this since some of these characters have an improper rating for their feats.

Agree: DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree:

Last edited:
Seems simple enough yes, I agree simply outmuscling 10-B's is not athletic human level.

John Kramer's profile tells us a lot about how we should treat cases where a person is sneak attacked. When you're attacked off-guard, your guard and strength goes from 0 to 100 pretty quickly by sheer adreanaline. And as I've still seen Wes' death scene, he still managed to try to use both arms to defend himself at his full force.

It depends how athletic Wes is? Is he athletic strength wise? You can be 10-A in a different category rather than speed.

Wayne is somewhat out of prime; I agree The rest of these suggestions, I agree.

When you're attacked off-guard, your guard and strength goes from 0 to 100 pretty quickly by sheer adreanaline.
Yeah but just the fact being caught off guard and not exactly prepared or even expecting it downscales the feat.
And as I've still seen Wes' death scene, he still managed to try to use both arms to defend himself at his full force.
He tried for half a second before trying to reach for a taser and failed but then waited to try and use both arms.
It depends how athletic Wes is? Is he athletic strength wise? You can be 10-A in a different category rather than speed.
Wes is only known for going in jogs and runs, there’s nothing that suggests he has Athletic Human lifting strength, unless he’s shown lifting weighs or something.

Yeah but just the fact being caught off guard and not exactly prepared or even expecting it downscales the feat.
? He still resisted Richie's pushing strength. The fact that the knife came into him slowly and he had seconds to defend himself shows he had a chance to use his full strength.

Though I'm not sure if the last paragraph is going to matter much since Wes is only athletic in running speed, not strength. So I'd support Above Average or Average Lifting Strength for Richie. Go ahead and do the latter rating if you think Richie's feat sucked that hard.

Back