• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we revise Eleven having 10-B durability? It simply isn’t consistent with the series, considering she can take telekinesis attacks strong enough to crack glass

I also think Billy needs a profile; he withstood getting launched through a brick wall by Eleven and walked out unscathed
He has a profile (The Flayed key in the Mind Flayer) but it needs to have his name in it.
When Eleven destroyed the helicopter she had barely regained her powers after a year, so at that point she clearly wasn't at her peak. We have Mr. Clarke's statement of how much energy is necessary to open a portal between dimensions:
"More than humans are currently capable of creating, mind you, to open up some kind of tear in time and space, and then you create a doorway. [...] It would disrupt gravity, the magnetic field, our environment. Heck, it might even swallow us up whole."
And that thing around her neck was (presumably) dampening her powers.
Mind Manipulation and I think Possession too
By scaling to Vecna or am I missing something?
Nancy had extreme trouble killing even 1 of the Demobats, but could tank attacks from them just fine. At the same time, Steve had trouble taking attacks from them, but could kill them without much issue.
That’s more because of how difficult it is to get a clean hit against those things. When Steve first encountered them he got in a hit that barely did anything because of the lack of force going into something you’re hitting midair compared to hitting on (or at least into) the ground. This is why you can’t punch a mosquito to death and by extension is what makes Stirges (what Dustan would have called those bat things) so freaking annoying.

When Eleven destroyed the helicopter she had barely regained her powers after a year, so at that point she clearly wasn't at her peak. We have Mr. Clarke's statement of how much energy is necessary to open a portal between dimensions:
"More than humans are currently capable of creating, mind you, to open up some kind of tear in time and space, and then you create a doorway. [...] It would disrupt gravity, the magnetic field, our environment. Heck, it might even swallow us up whole."
The calc for opening the portals is still only building level+ though. Would this mean that Eleven & Vecna's powers are only Building Level+ with both having Large Town Level Environmental Destruction through portals?

Also does anyone know what type of helicopter was being used in that scene? If so, we could probably get LS out of that feat due to El overpowering it and throwing it around while in a weakened state

The calc for opening the portals is still only building level+ though. Would this mean that Eleven & Vecna's powers are only Building Level+ with both having Large Town Level Environmental Destruction through portals?
That calc is a big lowball since it only takes into account the part that opening a portal would need more energy than humans are currently capable of creating, it doesn't take into account the disruption of gravity, magnetic field and environment

That calc is a big lowball since it only takes into account the part that opening a portal would need more energy than humans are currently capable of creating, it doesn't take into account the disruption of gravity, magnetic field and environment
That's why I do think it should be "At Least Building Level+". It gives us a bare minimum of how much energy is required to open gates according to Mr. Clarke's statement and puts their powers at a certian tier. The disruption of the other stuff could also be hacks, and could just be gravity manipulation, magnetism manipulation, ect. El could disrupt compasses, so we already have proof of one of those said hacks

The earthquake was caused by the opening of a large portal, which was formed with 4 portals. I don't know what the problem is with dividing the energy of the large portal by 4 to get the energy that a single portal would have. And disrupting gravity and the magnetic field isn't hax since that is affected by the energy generated by the opening of a portal, and Eleven manipulating the compasses could have just been telekinesis

I made a sandbox for Billy. Thoughts?

I'm also planning on building a sandbox for Murray too so that we have something for him when we add him.

Might also make one for Johnathan just for fun, although we don't need to make a profile for him as he has only been in like, 1 fight and doesn't have much to talk about.

Can we revise Eleven having 10-B durability? It simply isn’t consistent with the series, considering she can take telekinesis attacks strong enough to crack glass
At best, this is resistance to TK attacks, since her durability is normal against everything else.

I made a sandbox for Billy. Thoughts?
Well there’s a bunch of text that’s needlessly bolded and the word “apart” in the hive mind section should be changed to “a part” or just “part”. Also I’m fairly certain that quote was his illusion but it could have been a repeat.

Besides those edits I literally don’t know if it’s good.

Back