• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By this point, I think we should just start sending this CRT to random staff and jsut start asking them to just give us the ok

At this rate the Volume 2 will be released before this CRT is evaluated
This may actually be better? It'd probably be best to wait until we have all the content we're gonna get for a year or so, and then have one massive CRT rather than two.

This may actually be better? It'd probably be best to wait until we have all the content we're gonna get for a year or so, and then have one massive CRT rather than two.
Once volume 2 gets released I'll binge Season 4 and I can add the feats from Season 4 to this CRT if that works. The volume comes out in a little over a week, so it's not that long of a wait, and we won't need to necro this CRT by then

hey, not sure if this is the place to ask, but since volume 2 came out, should there be more discussion over certain feats and profiles, unless ppl still need more time to get through the season.

I think Lucas needs a profile on the main page, his fight against jason was pretty major for giving him feats, like his durability and strength

For Volume 2, about Vecna:

The massive Earthquake that was caused by the four gates opening and the ground tearing open feels like it should be calc'd no doubt, and him creating the Demogorgon and by extension the Demodogs should qualify a scaling to them, or maybe even having them as part of his arsenal since they act as a hivemind.

For Volume 2, about Vecna:

The massive Earthquake that was caused by the four gates opening and the ground tearing open feels like it should be calc'd no doubt, and him creating the Demogorgon and by extension the Demodogs should qualify a scaling to them, or maybe even having them as part of his arsenal since they act as a hivemind.
I did a quick calc of the earthquake and I got Low 7-B (Small City level) if I didn't do something wrong, though what characters could scale from that feat? And Vecna didn't create the Demogorgons, they already existed in the Upside Down as we saw in the flashbacks

Eleven gets resurrection for Resurrecting max and gets BFR for sending 001 to the upside down

Vecna gets High 7-C+ - low 7-B with the 4 sacrifices

As mentioned earlier does Vecna even scale from that? I don't know if it was caused by him directly or as a side effect of the portals opening...

Is it alright now to post spoilers unfiltered? Eh, it'd only been a few days, I'll stick to the tag:

TBH I think Vecna should scale since it was something he caused.

If Vecna doesn't scale, he should still have Low 7-B via Environmental Destruction. Although characters like Eleven could scale with the justification that they can open and close portals

Edit: maybe since the earthquake was caused with 4 portals we can divide the result of 3 Megatons by 4 and scale the characters that can close or open a single portal to that

Last edited:
I feel like that's a pretty good suggestion, as we would actually have a set number for a single portal rather than the guesswork from the calcs

Also as we saw with Jason, a portal opening can easily melt a human in seconds

Vecna's calc was accepted and I calculated the energy of a single portal at High 7-C+. Is it fine for everyone that characters like Eleven scale from that with the justification that they can open or close portals?

Eleven gets resurrection for Resurrecting max and gets BFR for sending 001 to the upside down

Vecna gets High 7-C+ - low 7-B with the 4 sacrifices

She was dead for less than half an hour, I forgot how long, erm, Ten minutes?[/SPOILER] Is that really resurrection or just healing/revival?
Also,
For anyone else who's interested in Vecna Vecna has pain resistance again. He had to be shot full of shot gun shells, set on fire and blown out the second story of a large house, and even though he was receiving a lot of damage, he clearly didn't seem to be in much pain during the fight. [/SPOILER]

She was dead for less than half an hour, I forgot how long, erm, Ten minutes? Is that really resurrection or just healing/revival?
Biological Manipulation since she only made her heart beat again, and Max was only dead for over a minute
For anyone else who's interested in Vecna Vecna has pain resistance again. He had to be shot full of shot gun shells, set on fire and blown out the second story of a large house, and even though he was receiving a lot of damage, he clearly didn't seem to be in much pain during the fight.
That isn't Pain Resistance, since he was clearly taking damage and in this scene he also suffered pain. What he would have is Fire Resistance, Type 2 Immortality and Superhuman Stamina

Biological Manipulation since she only made her heart beat again, and Max was only dead for over a minute

That isn't Pain Resistance, since he was clearly taking damage and in this scene he also suffered pain. What he would have is Fire Resistance, Type 2 Immortality and Superhuman Stamina
That was a weak spot, though. It would be kind of like kicking a guy in the balls. He was getting shot, and like you said, taking damage, yet he didn't look like he was hurting.

That was a weak spot, though. It would be kind of like kicking a guy in the balls. He was getting shot, and like you said, taking damage, yet he didn't look like he was hurting.
And? He also felt pain, and when he was set on fire and shot he also felt pain, that's stamina no pain resistance. This thread talks about that

And? He also felt pain, and when he was set on fire and shot he also felt pain, that's stamina no pain resistance. This thread talks about that

If I was set on fire, or if you were set on fire, or if anyone but a Shao Lin monk were set on fire they'd be screaming.

If I was set on fire, or if you were set on fire, or if anyone but a Shao Lin monk were set on fire they'd be screaming.
And that's why neither of them nor Vecna have Pain Resistance, that ability is only for characters that aren't capable of feeling pain, otherwise it's just stamina

Vecna's calc was accepted and I calculated the energy of a single portal at High 7-C+. Is it fine for everyone that characters like Eleven scale from that with the justification that they can open or close portals?
Thoughts on this? Also someone should try to calculate Vecna shaping the Mind Flayer, that could give good results for Lifting Strength

Thoughts on this? Also someone should try to calculate Vecna shaping the Mind Flayer, that could give good results for Lifting Strength
Assuming it's equal to shaping clouds, 6C. Other people have calculated the feat of shaping clouds as 6C.

I'm glad Vecna is pretty tanky all things considered, was worried he wasn't going to be no tougher than an ordinary human because max ripped off a piece of his flesh

Bump. At this point I think we should make separate CRTs to address each topic, for example a single one where we deal with the earthquake calc and all the scaling, otherwise we will be stuck in this thread and it will be a mess to staff to evaluate everything

Read the top part but not the comments so this might not be new but here’s some input:
  • Supernaturally Willpower (and whatever that’d put for stamina) for Max because of how amazingly she fought against Vecna round two, in which she didn’t have help from Kate Bush.
  • Robin figured out the music thing before Nancy and gave her some pointers in the Victor search (along with other things I don’t remember well) so think the two are peers.
  • Nancy’s shotgun could harm Vecna, so finally a superhuman gun for her.
  • The Demogorgan no longer should scale to the portal because Vecna did it for them.
  • Hopper should get stamina feats from being able to work at that brutal prison, even with a purposefully dislocated ankle, and the feat of defeating an adolescent Demogorgan with a sword. Also intelligence feats for many things he did, including escaping and learning Russian there.
  • BFR for El because of sending One to the Upside-Down, improved Clairvoyance for being able to watch her friends without a picture or a sensory deprivation tank, and (I don’t know what) for entering Max’s mind.
  • I want to think of feats for the kids (besides Max) but I don’t remember anything concrete unless there was something from when Lucas fought Chrissy’s BF.
Wow I remember less than I thought.

I was supposed to update this thread, but haven't been able to because I've been pretty busy for the last 2 weeks. When I do update this, I might split it into 2 sections. Feats from previous seasons that need to be added, and feats from Season 4. I have a draft started, and it's already far larger than this one was. I'll try to get it complete as fast as I can so that we can finally fix the Stranger Things profiles. I will list some quick additions now though because I have time.

1. Murray should have a profile due to him having several feats of fighting. I'd say 9-C works for him pretty well due to being able to knock out several russian soldiers in a matter of seconds and overpowering Yuri

2. Nvm what I said about Mike only being Human Level. Lucas's fight with Jason is pretty good proof for Lucas, and thus Mike, to be Athlete Level. In that fight, Lucas and Jason were both casually shattering glass and breaking things around the attic by accident, and both Jason and Lucas are incredibly athletic basketball players. Lucas also tanked getting hit on the head with a glass vase pretty damn well, so Athlete Level for Lucas and Mike still works

3. I have further support of Nancy being a stone wall. When the 4 high school graduates fought the demobats in the upside down for the first time, Nancy had extreme trouble killing even 1 of the Demobats, but could tank attacks from them just fine. At the same time, Steve had trouble taking attacks from them, but could kill them without much issue. So further support for Nancy being 10-B with 10-A durability. Speaking of . . .

4: Should Steve get a buff? Steve managed to rip a demobat in half, which has to be pretty damn difficult, and likely scales above athlete level. This could be an outlier, as he hasn't shown any other feats like this to my knowledge, but it could be good grounds for Steve being Street Level or Athlete Level+

5: 009's profile should likely be removed. From the looks of it, the tie-in comics don't seem to be canon anymore. So either she should have her profile removed, or it should be noted that she isn't canon to Stranger Things

I obviously have more, but I don't have the time to put it all here, and I am still going through Season 4 again to look for more feats.

The Demogorgan no longer should scale to the portal because Vecna did it for them.
Vecna was unable to open portals until he absorbed Eleven's power through the Mind Flayer in Season 3
and (I don’t know what) for entering Max’s mind.
Mind Manipulation and I think Possession too
Nvm what I said about Mike only being Human Level. Lucas's fight with Jason is pretty good proof for Lucas, and thus Mike, to be Athlete Level. In that fight, Lucas and Jason were both casually shattering glass and breaking things around the attic by accident, and both Jason and Lucas are incredibly athletic basketball players. Lucas also tanked getting hit on the head with a glass vase pretty damn
The fight between Mike and Lucas was in season 1, and Lucas started to be an athlete between 3 and 4, I don't think Mike should scale from that

By the way, does anyone know if this comic is canon? It's basically season 1 from Will's POV

By the way, does anyone know if this comic is canon? It's basically season 1 from Will's POV
So long as it doesn't have anything that goes against the TV Show's canon, I don't really see why not.

Stranger Things: SIX and Stranger Thing: Into the Fire aren't canon though, due to Season 4 confirming that, excluding 008, all of their previous experiments had telekinisis and not pyrokinisis. Also, 006 is a completely different gender and race in the show then they were in the comics, which is furhter proof

I'll update the sandbox of the Demogorgon's rework when I have the time.
Thoughts on this?

I'll update the sandbox of the Demogorgon's rework when I have the time.
Thoughts on this?
Idk, that seems more like the damage that the portals can cause, not how powerful someone has to be to open a portal. Opening the portals and the amount of damage that the portals can cause are likely 2 different outputs. Large Town Level to Small City Level Environmental Destruction, definetly, but due to the fact that this is the portals themselves and not opening portals, which El and Vecna have been shown to consistantly do, idk how well this can be applied. This could be an outlier too, as El had trouble destroying a single helicopter. So doing something like this would be far higher than anything else we saw her do.

This could possibly work if there is proof that opening portals and the energy output of the portals themselves are comparable, but I don't think this works otherwise. We could always add on "Large Town Level Environmental Destruction with Portals", but not so sure about their main power's AP

When Eleven destroyed the helicopter she had barely regained her powers after a year, so at that point she clearly wasn't at her peak. We have Mr. Clarke's statement of how much energy is necessary to open a portal between dimensions:
"More than humans are currently capable of creating, mind you, to open up some kind of tear in time and space, and then you create a doorway. [...] It would disrupt gravity, the magnetic field, our environment. Heck, it might even swallow us up whole."

Last edited:
Back