• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Divine Beast addition (Legend of Zelda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
This should be relatively simple but the four Divine beast should also now have this newly accepted calc listed as an addition AP justification on their profiles.

A simple "Each of the Divine Beast is capable of doing this feat performed by one in the battle against Calamity Ganon"

Profiles below:
Windblight Ganon
Fireblight Ganon
Waterblight Ganon
Thunderblight Ganon

Can we get anything from AoC where the Beast's can blow away sides of mountains or would that also be Tier 7?

Can we get anything from AoC where the Beast's can blow away sides of mountains or would that also be Tier 7?
I personally haven't played AoC but there's more tier 7 and higher stuff from the Tears of the Kingdom trailer.

I can ask @Chariot190 tho

I'll say as well though to be fair they're already tier 6 for combating Link and Ganon already has a tier 5 moon feat in the game as well as the weather feat I want to calc that should also be tier 6 but we'll wait on Totk for that since there's a lot to unpack there

Last edited:
What feat is this?
He's causing the blood moons in the game moving the moon at insane speeds and altering the weather across all of hyrule. The calc for the moon is tier 5, I don't have it on me tho.

We known blood moons didn't start until calamity ganon appeared and started wreaking havok plus whatever we're gonna learn in the new game.

I think there's some more info as well

I thought that was all rejected years ago, since corrupting the moon isn't the same as moving it.

I thought that was all rejected years ago, since corrupting the moon isn't the same as moving it.
It was indeed rejected years ago but for reasonings that they didn't agree calamity ganon was the one who caused the blood moons from what I recall

Well anyways I'm fine with the profile additions.
Nice and thanks for your input, lots of these profiles need rework anyways and the verse needs way more calcs than what it has so we're working through it bit by bit

He not only isn't corrupting the moon (they never once even use the word corrupted anywhere near mentions of the blood moon?), but he visibly moves it pretty drastically too, thousands of km
And the reason it was rejected was mostly "how do we know he's why it's moving?", maybe back then that was a concern even though the game makes it pretty obvious it's him doing it, and they even say the blood moon only started happening 100 years ago at the same time ganon came back but now? We know he's the dude doing all that funny meme shit. The only real issue with the feat is how high it is, given the low end is still like Moon+, and Calamity Ganon ain't exactly a god tier, but it being a potential outlier doesn't mean he didn't do it.
I looked at them awhile back, mostly ranging from 8-A to 7-C. There could be some neat stuff involving laser bullshit though, I recall a neat formula for heating air with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back