• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything except this should be fine, the problem with the transmutation of Ishtar is that this was done by Space Ishtar, and while is possible that normal Ishtar can also do this, this Space Ishtar do it with a spaceship so I don't know if give it to the normal version.
alrighty i'll put it as possibly
by the way the conceptual weapon must have regeneration negation because it negates the curse of restoration via time reversal with causality negation like gin's proposal
sure

I mean only scans that are already in the profile but it's still not written in the profile of the ability section
alrighty i was off because of irl stuff
anyways does that give gil any powers how should i apply this do i just add the pic of the sword or ?

where should i put that under a new power or?
Hmm, maybe in the power section could be like this?
Causality Manipulation, Curse Manipulation with various Noble Phantasms (Like the swords of Murasama that he should have because he have every treasure)
In this case it would be needed to add Causality manip since he would get it with the swords of Muramasa, the good of this is that it could be a example of NP related with curses that Gil should have.

And probably add it in the section of items from GoB:
  • Myoujingiri Muramasa: It allows the wielder to cut "karma", and can sever causality, or "certainty." The sword also lets the user interact and cut the Heroic Spirit Swordmaster's Spirit Cores in the ether. Normally, Spirit Cores are tied to a Servant's heart or brain, but they only exist ethereally for Heroic Spirit Swordmasters. In other words, its users can cut their target's soul.
  • Tsumugari Muramasa: A sword forged by Muramasa himself, being his Noble Phantasm. The perfect sword that has transcended the mortal limits and reached the realm of the gods, it was created by merging countlessswords into one. As Muramasa's ideal sword, it can cut through anything. Bonds, causality, fate/destiny, and the very idea of Karma are not safe from this sword. It was used to permanently kill Amakusa Shirou and cut down his reality marble, despite the former's status as a mobile singularity.

For Muramasa you can call it Acausality Negation (Nullifies/Negates Type 4 Acausality) the Negation would link to power null ability

What is currently left to do here?
All that's left to do is adding muramasa's weapons to gilgamesh but i didn't know where to put them and what abilities they give since i didn't read that far yet
But it got clarified so im gonna make the changes when i get home

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Please make an effort with applying proper structure and grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back