• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GILGAMESH

Resistance to transmutation
above baseline, resisting ishtar's transmutation which was able to bypass nero's resistance

Interdimensional range with GoB, stated that he was able to bring a GoB from new york to chaldea. Chaldea was cut off from the time axis

Gil's treasure, he must have all the treasures and things created by mankind, so he should have muramasa's weapon too

RULER (ARTORIA)

Artoria should have Teleportation

Artoria should have (soul, concept, info) manipulation due to having Rhongomyniad in event las vegas

MURAMASA

Muramasa's fate manip and causality manip are able to work on type 4 acausality, because they work on Amakusa shirou who has type 4 acausality

AMAKUSA SHIROU TOKISADA

Transmutation, Fire manip, poison manip and Pocket reality manipulation via reality marble, turn people into monsters and air in the reality marble is so poisonous that can burn lungs to ashes

Dimensional travel, able to cross many world

Darkness manipulation, consuming history with darkness

Danmaku/portal creation? For Ruler key

SERVANT PHYSIOLOGY OR SOMETHING ELSE

Resistance to madness manipulation type 3
, servants are not affected by the madness of the suiten palace and also tenma musashi's aura that is able to make ordinary people go madness

Luck : minor reality warping. luck can not only change the user's fate, but also reality only by will

Conceptual weapons : adding spatial manip, law manip and regeneration negation + type 4 immortality negation (based on causality negation). it is able to attack concepts, natural providence, and space

Agree: Zencha, typeOU, john, expectro, velox, crimson, mageman, lordginsama, azontr, bernkastel, (agree with everything except BFR)

Disagree: most of them disagree with BFR

Last edited:
Repaired.
agree with transmutation 2nd link is broken
also if that scan is the only evidence of bfr then imma disagree it most likely means killing said target than bfring them
also Interdimensional range shouldn't be a possibly since it's very clear cut what happened

agree with transmutation 2nd link is broken
also if that scan is the only evidence of bfr then imma disagree it most likely means killing said target than bfring them
also Interdimensional range shouldn't be a possibly since it's very clear cut what happened
which scan you mean is broken? I've fixed the amakusa part, also I gave up to the bfr so it's not a problem

Okay

I'm fine with the resistance to transmutation but I'm not sure if by that Ishtar also should have transmutation since it was done by Space Ishtar.

I'm also fine with the things of Ruler Artoria and since we are with that the scans in her profile should be replaced with the english version, and maybe should be added her references.

And I'm not sure if that's enough for the madness type 3 or the luck, the conceptual weapon however is fine.

I'm also fine with the things of Ruler Artoria and since we are with that the scans in her profile should be replaced with the english version, and maybe should be added her references.

And I'm not sure if that's enough for the madness type 3 or the luck, the conceptual weapon however is fine.
It's cognition-type madness, because just being around makes people who see it go crazy

for luck it's just minor reality warping

Agree with all but Gil Treasury. Gil has the prototype of every weapon, not every weapon. He wouldn't necessarily have Muramasa's Weapons, he has the weapon that Muramasa based his own off of. Technically Gil should have an NP similar to most NPs in the verse though. Outside of Nine Lives and some other "treasures" he never acquired like Iskandar's NP.

Agree with all but Gil Treasury. Gil has the prototype of every weapon, not every weapon. He wouldn't necessarily have Muramasa's Weapons, he has the weapon that Muramasa based his own off of. Technically Gil should have an NP similar to most NPs in the verse though. Outside of Nine Lives and some other "treasures" he never acquired like Iskandar's NP.
Yes it's a prototype weapon, so gil should have hax like muramasa sword and other weapons

Yes it's a prototype weapon, so gil should have hax like muramasa sword and other weapons
No, he doesn't have the weapons themselves, but it stands to reason he has a weapon that has the same effect. Except for some rare cases like innate abilities, or certain Divine Constructs like Excalibur and Vasavi Shakti.

Basically he does not have the exact weapons that Muramasa forged, but he has the prototype of the weapon Muramasa forged or a weapon with a similar ability.

It's like he doesn't have Gae Bolg or Caliburn but has the older more "powerful" versions of the two weapons. A weapon that looks like the Gae Bolg (and is likely Gungnir) and Merodach.

Woops misread what you said there my b. Yeah he should have most of the hax that are shown in the verse that are given through a weapon/tool based NP.

Conceptual weapons are useful for preventing vampires/dead apostles from regenerating, because it makes the law work properly, it should make regen nullified

scan is listed on the link I sent
That seems like a case of causality Negation, Regeneration isn't mentioned but rather resorting and reversal. Or immortality Negation.

A weapon created to go beyond mere physical interference, and exert influence on concepts, natural providence, and space.
For instance, something that nullifies ”eternal youth“ by overwriting it with the idea of ”natural lifespan.“
Ciel’s Seventh Holy Scripture contains the dual concepts of “reincarnation criticism” and “eternity without permanence.”

That's either Type 4 Immortality Negation or causality Negation similar to Yhwach from Bleach. Both of which are actually better better Regeneration Negation so you're welcome for the upgrades lol

The guy who thinks Nasuverse is wanked ironically upgrades it.

Btw, I agree with everything barring BFR and regeneration negation.

That seems like a case of causality Negation, Regeneration isn't mentioned but rather resorting and reversal. Or immortality Negation.

A weapon created to go beyond mere physical interference, and exert influence on concepts, natural providence, and space.
For instance, something that nullifies ”eternal youth“ by overwriting it with the idea of ”natural lifespan.“
Ciel’s Seventh Holy Scripture contains the dual concepts of “reincarnation criticism” and “eternity without permanence.”

That's either Type 4 Immortality Negation or causality Negation similar to Yhwach from Bleach. Both of which are actually better better Regeneration Negation so you're welcome for the upgrades lol
I don't know what causality negation is, but it looks like what you said

if it means better regeneration negation then i'll gladly accept it, also plus type 4 immortality negation stuff

I don't know what causality negation is, but it looks like what you said
Basically the reversal of events, think temporal reversal but better. Technically this would be a form of regeneration Negation but it's stemmed from revival based immortality so the opponent isn't actually regenerating as opposed to regeneration via biological means.
if it means better regeneration negation then i'll gladly accept it, also plus type 4 immortality negation stuff
Basically yeah, biological regeneration wouldn't be a factor however aside from that this is gucci. They're negating the ability to revive which is essentially a Supernatural form of low-godly. Kinda like Brook from One Piece. So yeah it's Basically an upgraded version to some applications of regeneration Negation.

Basically the reversal of events, think temporal reversal but better. Technically this would be a form of regeneration Negation but it's stemmed from revival based immortality so the opponent isn't actually regenerating as opposed to regeneration via biological means.

Basically yeah, biological regeneration wouldn't be a factor however aside from that this is gucci. They're negating the ability to revive which is essentially a Supernatural form of low-godly. Kinda like Brook from One Piece. So yeah it's Basically an upgraded version to some applications of regeneration Negation.
thank you for the evaluation, I didn't expect you to help so much on the Nasuverse CRT lol

thank you for the evaluation, I didn't expect you to help so much on the Nasuverse CRT lol
I did a bunch of calculations and CRT's for the Nasuverse wayyy back in the day lol. I just have some disagreement's with the verse, I don't have an actual vendetta against the verse or anything like that.

I actually got Lancer Arthur's and Rammy's NP's upgraded to High 6-B when they were only 7-A years ago. Also I'm pretty sure I low key contributed to the BB wank of 2016 / 2017 lmfao.

I did a bunch of calculations and CRT's for the Nasuverse wayyy back in the day lol. I just have some disagreement's with the verse, I don't have an actual vendetta against the verse or anything like that.

I actually got Lancer Arthur's and Rammy's NP's upgraded to High 6-B when they were only 7-A years ago. Also I'm pretty sure I low key contributed to the BB wank of 2016 / 2017 lmfao.
i see..

Let's wait to see what others think about Gin's suggestions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back