• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor changes to some Suda51 profiles

LET IT DIE stuff

The explanation for The Fighter's accelerated development should be changed to "Physical, Rage Power, Skill, Stamina. After landing a killing blow, the Fighter gets better at using their fists or a weapon, their attacks become stronger, their rage moves get permanently amped, they learn new skills and learn how to utilize them effectively on the fly, and the stamina they lose when using a weapon is reduced"
And no, they don't get power absorption from this, since it's never implied that they take their opponents strength after killing them or anything, their stats just get randomly amped after killing something.

Removing a "feat" from Travis' intelligence section

For some reason, being a Unreal Tournament World Champion is listed as an intelligence feat for Travis, and I think it should be removed. Unless it's stated in-verse that being good at Unreal Tournament is somehow some impressive and inhumane feat that only the most gifted of humans can pull off, it should be removed from his intelligence section because... being a pro at some video game doesn't make you an incredibly smart or gifted person.

LET IT DIE stuff

The explanation for The Fighter's accelerated development should be changed to "Physical, Rage Power, Skill, Stamina. After landing a killing blow, the Fighter gets better at using their fists or a weapon, their attacks become stronger, their rage moves get permanently amped, they learn new skills and learn how to utilize them effectively on the fly, and the stamina they lose when using a weapon is reduced"
And no, they don't get power absorption from this, since it's never implied that they take their opponents strength after killing them or anything, their stats just get randomly amped after killing something.
yeah
Removing a "feat" from Travis' intelligence section

For some reason, being a Unreal Tournament World Champion is listed as an intelligence feat for Travis, and I think it should be removed. Unless it's stated in-verse that being good at Unreal Tournament is somehow some impressive and inhumane feat that only the most gifted of humans can pull off, it should be removed from his intelligence section because... being a pro at some video game doesn't make you an incredibly smart or gifted person.
I put it there cause together with him having taken like twenty jobs across NMH it shows he's a stupidly versatile guy, in itself it's not a particularly notable feat but eh, i think it belongs there, most world-level pros of a game (one with a fairly competitive scene, at least at the time) need to spend a lot of time grinding it while it's just one of like twenty things he can do really well.

if ur implying that grinding in video games is an intelligence feat then why didnt i turn into einstein yet if i managed to max out the red mage job in ff5 smh!!
Alright yeah, that seems fair enough.

Back