• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor addition to the Player (Minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking their profile, I noticed that their current Attack Reflection justification is just wrong. Besides the obvious fact that it has thorns in its name, the thorns enchantment only deals damage to a mob if they attack the player, which is just the textbook definition of Damage Transferal, so that should be changed. Editing that into the OP.

Shouldn't it be limited damage transferal or something as the amount of damage transferred depends on the enchantment level?

If we can find in game feat, that would be ideal, thanks
I am honestly mystified at this😂. Are we this strict? Its a well known fact. The only scans your gonna find is a description of the thorns enchantment, a yt video on it or playing the game yourself.

We already have an abundance of really shitty-looking files and stuff being added without scans, I would rather not let more files continue being bad. And it might be a well know fact, but idk that. Or those who has never played the game do. So, yes, scans are necessary.

Either of the two works, except for the last one.

Either of the two works, except for the last one.
By "last one" you mean the arrow stuff, right? Then would Limited Attack Reflection be fine since the Player has only shown to be capable of reflecting fireballs and none of the other projectiles?

I can't find a good scan or video of a ghast's fireball being deflected with the Player's fists, but they can deflect it with pretty much anything anyways, including a carrot of all things. It'd be much preferable if someone recorded themselves deflecting the projectile unarmed instead, because using a random Twitch clip is silly.

Alright. Gonna upload the video on Gyazo and add it to Steve's profile. What are your thoughts on changing the Player's current Attack Reflection justification (the thorns stuff) to Damage Transferal? I don't think you mentioned your thoughts on that.

Thank you for your input. Should I apply the changes now or wait for input from another staff member?

Looks like somebody applied the changes before I could, so this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back