• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft - Player Upgrade (5D - Low 1-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I want to get into the subject now. A long time ago, this topic opened by my friend from Discord, Goldenshot, had a great impact. It was discussed with AKM-sama and no conclusion could be reached. Now I would like to present this topic again.

Judging by the feats given in End Poem, Steve was the one who created the universe with his thoughts. It was a phase that came true as a result of his dreams, maybe a dream, but Steve was in this fiction. The universe formed as a result of this dream cannot be reconciled with Subjective Reality hax because there is an imaginary situation in the structure of this hax. What Steve did was create that universe. It was not formed in his own thoughts, because it was a fiction he created, and the basis of this fiction was based on cosmology.

-What did this player dream?

-This player dreamed of sunlight and trees. Of fire and water. It dreamed it created. And it dreamed it destroyed. It dreamed it hunted, and was hunted. It dreamed of shelter.

Player created the universe, the universe of Minecraft. Miraculously, he did this with his thoughts. Maybe he imagined himself as a character there, so it was Steve. Player created the universe with his/jer thoughts, she/he created it with his/her own power. In the rest of the story, writers tells us about the ingenuity of the Player. But there is a problem, we cannot perceive it. The reason is because of the fictionality. We are not in the same stage of fictionality as them, we are not in their power. They call the event "level" that we can associate with this "dimensionality".
-It worked, with a million others, to sculpt a true world in a fold of the [scrambled], and created a [scrambled] for [scrambled], in the [scrambled].

+It cannot read that thought.

-No. It has not yet achieved the highest level. That, it must achieve in the long dream of life, not the short dream of a game.

+Does it know that we love it? That the universe is kind?

-Sometimes, through the noise of its thoughts, it hears the universe, yes.

+But there are times it is sad, in the long dream. It creates worlds that have no summer, and it shivers under a black sun, and it takes its sad creation for reality.

Then comes a sequence, in which Player sees this fiction, reality and the universe as a dream. This is equivalent to seeing it as fiction. The player sees the universe, and therefore that plot, as a dream (that is, as a plot). Since he sees the 4D* fiction and the universe as himself, the 4th dimension is simply a fiction for him, and the difference is endless. In this way, Player got from the 4th dimension to the 5th dimension. From feat here, Player 5D, meaning it's Low 1-C (for fictional vision and universe creation). In addition to all these, Player also has the 4th Wall transcendence, it communicates with the authors (perceives them completely when it
is 5 dimensional) and thus transcends its own fiction.

-The seven billion billion billion atoms of the player's body were created, long before this game, in the heart of a star. So the player, too, is information from a star. And the player moves through a story, which is a forest of information planted by a man called Julian, on a flat, infinite world created by a man called Markus, that exists inside a small, private world created by the player, who inhabits a universe created by...

+Shush. Sometimes the player created a small, private world that was soft and warm and simple. Sometimes hard, and cold, and complicated. Sometimes it built a model of the universe in its head; flecks of energy, moving through vast empty spaces. Sometimes it called those flecks "electrons" and "protons".

(...)

-And the universe said you are the universe tasting itself, talking to itself, reading its own code.

+And the universe said I love you because you are love.

-And the game was over and the player woke up from the dream. And the player began a new dream. And the player dreamed again, dreamed better. And the player was the universe. And the player was love.

+You are the player.

-Wake up.

We can learn the example of the dream event from the R>F Blog and 4th Wall Blog:

*: Minecraft universe (so Player's Universe) is 4D with Space-Time Continuum.

Here are the proofs of End Poem:

Last edited:
The key this pertains to has been removed and the poem was considered too metaphorical to use last time IIRC
This is ridiculous. If it were a metaphorical statement, it would be "hyperbole". The feats given are completely correct, in fictional situations.

This is ridiculous. If it were a metaphorical statement, it would be "hyperbole". The feats given are completely correct, in fictional situations.
already debunked in the thread that i got removed, because the dream is me playing minecraft and creating the world of my dreams.

The evidence presented in the description of the player's achievements does not indicate that the player has 5D powers. Although the player can create a universe in a dream, this does not necessarily mean that the player is in 5D. In order for the player to be considered in 5D, there must be evidence that the player can manipulate reality on a universal scale, not just in the context of a dream.

I'll touch on one of the reasons. You mentioned the transcendence of R>F. But the arguments you present don't have any certainty and are very likely to be used in a figurative sense. The idea that everything that is done in the game and the universes are actually a dream, I think the game maker did it not in terms of power, but for a different course depending on the story.

So in short, I think it's not made for power scaling, it's done for different reasons. And finally, first of all, I would like to point out that all this, based on the evidence and quotations you present, is more appropriate for the "Hax of Subjective Reality."

The evidence presented in the description of the player's achievements does not indicate that the player has 5D powers. Although the player can create a universe in a dream, this does not necessarily mean that the player is in 5D. In order for the player to be considered in 5D, there must be evidence that the player can manipulate reality on a universal scale, not just in the context of a dream.

I'll touch on one of the reasons. You mentioned the transcendence of R>F. But the arguments you present don't have any certainty and are very likely to be used in a figurative sense. The idea that everything that is done in the game and the universes are actually a dream, I think the game maker did it not in terms of power, but for a different course depending on the story.

So in short, I think it's not made for power scaling, it's done for different reasons. And finally, first of all, I would like to point out that all this, based on the evidence and quotations you present, is more appropriate for the "Hax of Subjective Reality."
Thanks for your opinion, I am writing this in response to you. I dedicate one part for each paragraph.

LET'S START
1:
In the universe created by the character, death can mean the end of the game. Likewise, the details of every atom and every electron in this universe are given. The universe is not something that remains in dreams, it is a structure that exists in reality and exists in fiction. Maybe it is stated as in a dream, but not in a dream. This is creation. It is said to have already created, but not in a dream theme, but in a reality theme. He created it with his thoughts, he brought it into being.

2:
Another member mentioned what you are talking about above. Here, the End-Poem inscription serves as a source for us, a story for us. In "The Player thought, the universe was formed." type sentences. Let's keep it simple, the character has no place for discourse in a figurative sense. In the first place, sentences such as "he created and formed atoms" and "he created and formed trees" are also used. I think it's not hard to understand, yes, it's a bit of a silly feat, but not metaphorically. And as for the other issue, what you're talking about makes a lot of sense, but it's not true. If what we call creation with thoughts cannot be associated with a hax, it can be associated with the character's self. In this case I would say, character can take feat. Everything is not a dream, I explained at the beginning of the Blog and in the 1st part.

3: And it's an inscription describing how the Minecraft universe was formed, not meant to give us a feat of power. It is not written for Tier. We find power feats from there and we find them now. I've talked about this interpretation before with a friend of mine, but as I said above, it's not a dream or a reality he's made up in his mind. This is pure fiction. The Player, who created the universe, and therefore the author, explains this to us. In addition, it creates it with the statement given by the author, Player (level statement), you say that the universe created by the author (hence the cosmology and universes in all series of series) is not real?

The things you mention are actually bulls*its. But you made good comments, thank you. I would like you to follow the thread and reply to this message.

He created it with his thoughts, he brought it into being.
Creating something in the context of a dream or something "through thoughts" is a "subjective reality hax" feat.

The evidence you present is still not sufficient for R>F. Also "The Player thought, the universe was formed." Discourses like these do not make it metaphorical or non-metaphorical.
"The Player thought, the universe was formed." Although this discourse is not figurative, the sentences that follow this sentence can still have a figurative meaning. By tweezing, you are saying that since one is not figurative, all your other sentences will not be figurative.

And it's an inscription describing how the Minecraft universe was formed, not meant to give us a feat of power. It is not written for Tier. We find power feats from there and we find them now.

What I mean here is that the author did not look at it from a real "creation" point of view, but from the point of view of the player playing the game. So what I mean is, I'm going to ask you to put aside your conversations with your own friend and look at some context. Your conversations with your friend are not relevant to the upgrade made here. Don't look at all these quotes as power scaling, take all the context.

-The seven billion billion billion atoms of the player's body were created, long before this game, in the heart of a star. So the player, too, is information from a star. And the player moves through a story, which is a forest of information planted by a man called Julian, on a flat, infinite world created by a man called Markus, that exists inside a small, private world created by the player, who inhabits a universe created by...

+Shush. Sometimes the player created a small, private world that was soft and warm and simple. Sometimes hard, and cold, and complicated. Sometimes it built a model of the universe in its head; flecks of energy, moving through vast empty spaces. Sometimes it called those flecks "electrons" and "protons".

As these do not involve creation with energy, they will provide "subjective reality hax" in all circumstances, according to the quotes you provide.

All the quotes you provide prove, in context, that everything in the Minecraft universe is the player's dream and dreams. However, dreaming or imagining about something does not make you higher dimensional than it.
For example, when you imagine a 3D world in your head, you are not 4D even though what you have in your mind is fiction and you see it as fiction.
The reason for this is that the fiction you set up in your head is in the context of your reality plane.

What you have to prove here will be the R>F context. But I don't see anything that proves R>F with these quotes and this context. If you can provide evidence so strong that we can't even talk about something like "metaphorical meaning" then maybe you'll have a chance. Other than that, I think all the context you've given will give the Subjective Reality Hax at best.

Minecraft Rules​

• Based on context provided by this interview, the End Poem has been deemed insufficient to base profiles, statistics, et cetera on. To summarize, it has been decided that the End Poem is both insufficient to prove potential ratings and considered too questionable in its legitimacy (refer to the aforementioned interview) to support it as justification for any use on this wiki.
Yeah no, this thread should be closed per the rules

All right :coffee:
Your new review is really nice. It would be really tedious to write a post about this, thanks for your reply. I will respond to your post tomorrow and offer more ideas on the subject. I will also try to present evidence about the R>F. Be on standby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back