• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does it strip him of his powers though?
I don't know, it was created by Fred, someone who knew and had the same powers as Romeo
also (I know I can search it up on the wiki) but what is his hax/what makes him so dangerous?
Many of his haxes are only used against specific people, but when he is upset he uses Death hax or Explosion hax, but mostly he spends his time playing with his enemies.

I don't know, it was created by Fred, someone who knew and had the same powers as Romeo

Many of his haxes are only used against specific people, but when he is upset he uses Death hax or Explosion hax, but mostly he spends his time playing with his enemies.
So his one of his greatest weakness’s is his habit of not finishing off his opponents quickly, also he’s arrogant correct based on what you said?

I really don't know, it's probably in the 500-1000M range.
Read he resists death manipulation from some woman called La Muerte Sonora. How does her death hax work?

Btw where can I get a translated version of the book you mentioned about in verse page (aka in his home country people made books about the YouTubers characters aka pacheco and his siblings)

Read he resists death manipulation from some woman called La Muerte Sonora. How does her death hax work?
La Muerte Sonora is not a woman, it is a machine that makes a ******* unbearable noise that people simply die
Btw where can I get a translated version of the book you mentioned about in verse page (aka in his home country people made books about the YouTubers characters aka pacheco and his siblings
Idk, Maybe ask the creator on Twitter if he has thought about making translated versions

Back