• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mind Manipulation and Intelligence

That isn't universal in fiction. Unless someone resists mind hax, they don't have it, regardless of intelligence. If someone does resist it, they get mind manip resistance.

Assaltwaffle said:
That isn't universal in fiction. Unless someone resists mind hax, they don't have it, regardless of intelligence. If someone does resist it, they get mind manip resistance.
Yeah, like Shaggy, for example, it was stated by Grodd that he couldnt control neither his mind or Scooby because it was as if they didnt have a brain to control

Assaltwaffle said:
This.

I mean, that does make the intelligence stat a even more useless, there should be a tiering for intelligence, i mean, can you tell me the difference between Genius and "High" Intelligence?

I mean, if someone below average intelligence attempts to mind hax a nigh-omniscient char who has no resistance to it, should it still go thru?

Intelligence is not nearly uniform enough to do that.

"I mean, if someone below average intelligence attempts to mind hax a nigh-omniscient char who has no resistance to it, should it still go thru?"

Yes because that doesn't relate to intelligence.

Uhhh, i'm pretty sure having actual resistance is better?

I feel like the debate of affecting a universal/above automatically giving you universal/above mind hax has something to do with this.

Speed is literally the most important stat ever, it is so important a special rule needed to be made to make any versus thread able to be discussed.

It's always important, as long as there is a normal fight instead of "who thinks the other out of existence first"

Back