• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mind haxy old man vs mind haxy older man

Charles Xavier vs Bill Cipher

11-A bill is used

this takes place on stans giant floating head in stans mindscape

I've heard 11-A Bill fights are interesting so lets do this
Bill Cipher Spicy Demon Doritos
The Dorito god

Strategy X- Xavier, Kurt n Jean
The Mind God

Charles' mindhax fodderizes all versions of Bill, plain out. Thinking is also faster than finger snaps, and Bill wouldn't snap from 4 kms away.

Zach, I just told you Bill doesn't have a 4D mind. And Bill does not, in-fact, have passive law manip. He needed to create the rift personally.

Well this is dreamscape bill so this could be more interesting than people let on

also bill has resistance so he wouldn't get absolutely fodderized

wouldn't that kill Charles if he wiped the mindscape?

also bill has low-Godly so i don't know if charles can get passed that

i just don't want this to be a stomp...

The mindscape? There is no one idividual mindscape, mindscaper is simply the mind of people. He can just completly erase bill specifically from his memories.

Bill only has low-godly in tier 3 and 2, as his mindscaper is what is needed to use it. Regen also doesn't help with mind-hax.

Too bad.

I set this in stan's mind so if charles wants to wipe bill he would have to wipe the entire thing killing himself

His mindscape form powers = Nightmare realm form powers = High 3-A form powers just different dimensional status'

I will do everything to make sure this isn't a stomp

Back