• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Well, the title says it all. Alive base Minato, he has the info Naruto had against Pain and the fight takes place in the valley of the end. Minato has a hour of prep to putaround his seals, but only that.

Minato smashes lmao 😂😂. Not cause of AP but Minato is a genius. He is a sensory type ninja and he was able to figure out Obito jutsu the first time he saw Obito try and warp him with Kamui. It should take Minato only a a few moments to understand the shared vision between the pains as well San Deva paths weakness. Not only does Minato have the intelligence advantage but he also has the area advantage. Using FTG Minato can be anywhere in the fire nation and back in a instant as well as Minato being able to put the seals on people. Minato also can BFR using the FTG Portal along with having sage mode and shadows clones

Also minato is arguably better at taijutsu than pain and may as well have information already on the Rinnegan from a Pervy sage cause I remember they Pervy sage may have told Minato about students he had taught in the war. Minato senses will also help him realize that the chakra rods are controlling the Paind and this will either cause him to split the bodies up from long distance using FTG or just pull the rods out one by one while having the speed advantage

Hmmmm tough fight.

Minato is really smart and I'm sure he can make a great plan to counter Pain. But i just can't see him beating CT.So I'm voting Pain High diff.

Minato has Seals all over the Fire nation lol if he sees CT and it's range I'm 100 percent sure Minato will get the hell outa there lol and that would be a advantage for him cause Pain will be weakened so much that Minato would one shot him

With prep Minato has a big chance to win but there is Shinra Tensei and Ningendo,to use Ningendo you need only one touch.

AstralKing7 said:
Minato has Seals all over the Fire nation lol if he sees CT and it's range I'm 100 percent sure Minato will get the hell outa there lol and that would be a advantage for him cause Pain will be weakened so much that Minato would one shot him
Wow I hadn't thought about it. Hmmm now it's even more problematic, but i now vote Minato for speed and thanks to prep time.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, Minato teleports away from Chibaku Tensei and comes back to slam Pain in the face with a Rasengan.
Lmao I can literally see that happen with Pain think Minato is trapped and Minato comes outa nowhere with a Rasengan from the air

Back