• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Milo Murphy Upgrades

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Nothing to big, but I noticed a few things that would upgrade his stats.

1) Speed. In the episode Going the Extra Milo, Milo and Zach outrun a pack of wild wolves. As seen here. Wolves can run at speeds from 31-35 mph, or 18 m/s. SuperHuman

2) Lifting Strength. A running gag throughout the episode Worked Day was Milo carrying an anchor with no effort whatsoever, as seen here. The Anchor is bigger than a door and as wide as a MRI Machine, so I think Class 1 seems appropriate.

Oh cool, I had no idea. I've only watched a handful of episodes, so this sounds fine to me.

It's a good show, what I really like about it is that the show has a ton of continuity with itself and Phineas and Ferb. It's small at first, but it keeps building up. That, and the story arc they're building is pretty interesting.

Anyway, should we factor in Murphy's Law into his tier in any way? Like saying "10-B Physically. Up to X via Murphy's Law"? Because one of his ancestors was the guy who triggered the eruption of Mount Vesuvius, a High 7-A feat.

@Darkanine

That would make sense, but it's not like he has any control over what exactly goes off.

I just love how the series is just pure fun despite being the inverse of Phineas and Ferb's premise, where the main character deals with a life so eventful that it's become mundane for him. Jeff and Dan haven't lost their touch.

As for the stats, that sounds about right. But I guess we should mention that he has no control over this.

@Cal

I literally found out about it last night, watched the first episode, and fell in love with it.

Well if Dark's calc is correct, I think "9-C physically, potentially High 7-A via Murphy's Law" would be good with a note that Murphy has no control over it and that it's pretty much completely unusable for combat.

Hey Dark. Are you going to use the PE of Milo's lifting feats or keep him at 10-A?

I don't really know, I felt like 10-A is more consistent with the series and we don't see how he put it in his backpack.

I guess 10-A to 9-C works.

If you think 10-A is better, then sure thing.

Also should Murphy's Law have so many variables? I mean it's not like those Wall feats are ever established to the limit of what the power can do. Especially due to its unpredicatable nature. Perhaps "Athlete level physically. Multi-City Block level, possibly Small Island level with Murphy's Law" would be good?

16 Kilotons * 100,000 is 1.6 Gigatons.

I wish the Wikipedia article gave a specific value, their source article is locked behind a paywall too. Ah well.

Back