• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miko and Kaguya's addition

I want to add that Miko have a spell that could absord space, in order to counteract Kaguya's infinite hallway spell by linking the infinite instant together (an addition for Kaguya too)

Spatial abilities like that? Wasn't the infinite hallway also the one that hid the moon in IN? This could lead to a bigger upgrade although could you cite the sources? From the newest game right?

Eirin is considered stronger than her but she did make use of her power didn't she? Will check more on the lore and dialogue some other time.

It's casually done too huh. And pfft at the dialogue. Although making an infinite corridor should be a pretty big feat

Yeah, otherwise the spell wouldn't be that easy to break. Still mean that Miko even have an art that abosrd infinite spatial dimension though.

Nah it makes sense. If Kaguya was able to hide the moon with Eirin, that's a notable feat. But if Miko made a large planet dimension with a nearby sun, and add in how Zun seems to interpret the 'scale of the otherworld' as the planet itself and not the surrounding areas, then it makes sense for why a Large Planet level would easiily disable a Moon scale infinite corridor.

Not sure if absorbing is the right word though

I check the wiki, and it's look like she does the spell herself, without Kaguya help or anything. Though in the game, the corridor does connect to the false space Eirin created.

I'm not sure if Kaguya's infinite hallway thing can be linked to AP, but it is a notable usage of her powers.

Anyways, I'll just add something about spatial manipulation to Miko's page.

Maybe it could be linked to the IN Feat too. If it's an infinite hallway... has to be the diameter or at least the radius of what Eirin made? Potentially at least. Although it's a showcase of how extensive her eternity abiltiy really is.

Don't forget Byakuren, she seems to have done the same thing.

Warping spacetime to create an endless corridor is more hax, and it's likely that it doesn't take up much room at all, only repeating endlessly through Kaguya's hax.

We have no proof of that, so who knows.

Well it's more the range I'm wondering. But at least that's a BFR method for Kaguya now.

Of Byakuren doing it? She does the same thing in her scenario. If you mean otherwise then nvm.

Oh, yeah, probably.

I couldn't find anything about it in Byakuren's dialogue in Reisen scenario.

Oh, odd. I thought there was. Or rather I heard from someone. Nevermind then.

But yeah would space absoprtion technically be an ability?

Also since Andy forgot to link them in I'll just paste the quotes

Miko

µ£êÒü«µ░æÒü½Þ®▒ÒüîÒüéÒüúÒüª ÒéäÒüúÒüªÒüìÒüƒÒéôÒüáÒüî

Òü¬ÒéïÒü╗Òü®……µ░©ÚüáÒü½þÂÜÒüÅÕ╗èõ©ïÒüï

ÒüôÒéîÒü»Õ¥«Õ░æÒü¬µÖéþ®║Òü«ÚÜÖÚûôÒéÆ þäíÚÖÉÒü½þ╣ïÒüÆÒéïÕèøÒüáÒü¬ µ£êÒü«µ░æÒü«ÕèøÒüáÒéìÒüåÒü¬

Well, I'm here to speak with the People of the Moon.

Ah, I see... a corridor that continues endlessly?

Made with a power that infinitely links miniscule gaps in space-time together. The power of the Moon's residents, to be sure.

Reise

µ£¼Õ¢ôÒÇüÚüôÕú½ÒüúÒüªÒü«Òü» Þç¬ÕÀ▒Õ«îþÁÉÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüª õ╗ûõ║║Òü«Þ┐ÀµâæÒéÆÚíºÒü┐Òü¬ÒüäÕÑ┤Òü¡

You Taoists really do just sustain yourselves alone and pay no attention to other people's concerns, don't you.

Miko

……Òü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ïÒü» þ®║ÚûôÒéƵë▒Òüåõ╗ÖÞíôÒü«õ©Çþ¿« Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÞ¿│Òüá

...So I ought to use a type of hermit art that absorbs space, then.

Yes, it is an ability, hence why I elaborated under Spatial Manipulation.

Back