• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe I'm blind but are these guys at least on this thread?
Nah you aren't blind, Fikr commented his choice on the TR discussion thread when i first tagged this fight for more opinions to the thread even though I asked weeks ago. Steez commented this on my page today which is why his vote was added , not sure what this even means but i'll comment the screenshot since I don't have contact information on them.

He also did it in the Taehoon fight and there was no problems. Not sure why he still is having these problems though

The informations you gave is accurate however it's a bit exaggerated. All he does is beat ppl by kicking them really hard. That's all. The taekwondo skills he learned from his Grandpa was never shown to be an edge in midst combat. And i don't think his fear inducement is enough to hinder this version of Daniel from fighting specially since this version of him had already overcame his fears, and even fight one of his fears/logan. And as for the reason why i believe he would beat Mikey, it's simple and it's cus is he survived a punched from UI Daniel without losing his consciousness, who can cause a massive damage to a wall and floors.

Taegon Yi was a homeless child stealing crumbs for survival he didnt have time to train and didn't become a martial artist until later in life. This does not apply to him. But it does to Mikey since he indeed has been training since 4 and even lives inside the place he trains (his family dojo owned by his grandfather)

Mastered Shotokan at age 4 to the point Baji questioned him and his grandfather on why he still trains,

Ripped Sanzu's mouth apart with his bare hands using another form of disarticulation called amputation(literally called his special skill so you cant dismiss this)

Kicked sealed bottle tops off since the same age

Mastered drunken boxing on his first attempt and then sleeping boxing by accident(it said to be his success story on his character profile)

Keep in mind everything i just said is Mikey before he even creates Toman.

I want you to do the same for post sophia daniel because as i stated before. Literally all of his skills are based off assumption from his 2nd body and its stated multiple times the original is not nearly as skilled.

But they don't have nearly the same influence as Mikey even if thats true. Mikey at that stage was becoming fhe #1 criminal in all of Japan. Not just an area, he controlled all of the country and had a hand in all crime. Not some, but ALL. They couldn't even be touched by federal authorities. Nobody up til Post-Sophia or even as a whole in the series has that type of social influencing.

Mikey went from being held down by 2 people having his skull repeatedly smashed by the 3rd person, to winning in an instant.

It does matter, if it didn't matter they wouldnt mention this more than once. He can't even do every technique his 2nd body has due to the height difference, which was also said. You are leaving out details that they explicitly state for a reason. They just made him taller recently.

For starters any punch/kick daniel throws can result in his limbs being broken since he uses it as a counter move. Which is what happened to South. UI Daniel did something similar to Gun, but was by brute force. Not disarticulation.

Daniel also has been caught off guard by less. The Big guy raised by Gorillas punched him in the bathroom when he captured him, Taegon Yi caught him off guard when he fake yawned and hit him in the chin. Its many ways he fan be caught, even when he does the spin kick he can be grabbed and have his leg broken or amputated
Manjiro is 18. Taegon looks about 30. If he started from 15, he'd have more experience. Lemme remind you that back then, even goons had fought 1,000 fights as said by Minsik Choi.

This is a strong feat however in a very short period of time, Daniel learned and can effectively use Systema. Even Johan Seong (who has weaker copying than that of Daniel) with just one look and was almost able to effectively use CQC (A skill honed by one of if not THE strongest character in Lookism so far.)

We don't know how much of this is skill and how much is power though. With how strong Mikey skill, I'd hard say that's a strong skill feat.

Once again a weak feat. Just about anyone in Lookism can do that. I know what you are trying to prove, even from young he could do impressive things putting him as probably the most skilled 4 year old ever. However that doesn't translate to 18. For all I know he could be just as skilled as he was when he was 4. Logic implies he would grow far more skilled but until you prove that (probably best with feats he had as an older teen).

Can I see statements of his mastery?

Ok.

Can I see these statements of him not being as skilled (My memory isn't the greatest when it comes to reading things.)

Yes so amazing at Social Influencing the police are after him.

Can I see this?

This would not take away from his technique. He has just as much reaction and deflection. The only thing he may be hindered by is the fact that he has less reach due to being shorter therefore maybe some techniques require him to get closer than optimal.

What UI Daniel did to Gun wasn't disarticulation but it wasn't pure brute force either. Gun is stronger than him.

On the other hand Lookism has so many IR feats that it far over powers that, such as dodging things they can't see. Daniel literally being stuck in thought and still dodging his opponents attacks is probably one of the greatest IR feats performed (relative to combat level). Your argument is also dependent upon the point that he can get that grab, something not at all guaranteed.

Daniel would master Mikey's techniques, adapt to the point of outstatting and then destroy Mikey.

The informations you gave is accurate however it's a bit exaggerated. All he does is beat ppl by kicking them really hard. That's all.
You cant exaggerate accuracy. Thats a contradiction in it of itself
The taekwondo skills he learned from his Grandpa was never shown to be an edge in midst combat.
You're contradicting yourself even more. For starters his grandpa trained him in karate . He is wearinga Gi not a dobok. He just uses alot of Taekwondo kicks

And i don't think his fear inducement is enough to hinder this version of Daniel from fighting specially since this version of him had already overcame his fears, and even fight one of his fears/logan.
Well this is just not true
And as for the reason why i believe he would beat Mikey, it's simple and it's cus is he survived a punched from UI Daniel without losing his consciousness, who can cause a massive damage to a wall and floors.
You literally just tried to say im exaggerating but saying a punch is why he wins. This punch does not change this fight this is a lazy answer.

You cant exaggerate accuracy. Thats a contradiction in it of itself
The information you gave regarding to his abilities are accurate however it's usefulness in a middle of a fight is not that awesome as you implied it to be - that's exaggeration.
You're contradicting yourself even more. For starters his grandpa trained him in karate . He is wearinga Gi not a dobok. He just uses alot of Taekwondo kicks
That doesn't really debunked my argument. Whatever the case that thing never give him an edge in midst combat against anybody. Even a nobody in fighting, like hanma can easily counter his attacks. All his W's are through strength and speed and not skills.
Well this is just not true.
Even if you say that it's not going to hinder Daniel from depending himself from Mikey
You literally just tried to say im exaggerating but saying a punch is why he wins. This punch does not change this fight this is a lazy answer.
I'm thinking of putting the link in it to make it more convincing but didn't cus i thought you all already know how powerful and destructive his punches are but ig i really need had to do it here

Manjiro is 18. Taegon looks about 30. If he started from 15, he'd have more experience. Lemme remind you that back then, even goons had fought 1,000 fights as said by Minsik Choi.
Assumptions ≠ Feats. "Ifs" "could'ves" and "mights" are not feats.
This is a strong feat however in a very short period of time, Daniel learned and can effectively use Systema.
He could use it but not damage Taegon Yi or Xiaolang they both didnt even suffer damage from his systema. So to say Mikey will suffer damage when it wasnt even shown in his own manhwa is not valid.
Even Johan Seong (who has weaker copying than that of Daniel) with just one look and was almost able to effectively use CQC (A skill honed by one of if not THE strongest character in Lookism so far.)
Once again you are trying to connect other characters abilities to Daniels. Johan's copy ability has nothing to do with Little Daniel.
We don't know how much of this is skill and how much is power though. With how strong Mikey skill, I'd hard say that's a strong skill feat.
Its for kick accuracy
Once again a weak feat. Just about anyone in Lookism can do that.
I know you like Daniel but you're clearly being disingenuous. NOBODY in Lookism has copy feats at age 4. Literally all of them are 17+ . You dont have to downplay , nothing about what i said is "weak" your bias is showing.
I know what you are trying to prove, even from young he could do impressive things putting him as probably the most skilled 4 year old ever. However that doesn't translate to 18. For all I know he could be just as skilled as he was when he was 4.
"For all we know" is assumption based. And for him to live in a dojo 18 years what sense would it make for him to lose skill as he is clearly stronger with age.
Logic implies he would grow far more skilled but until you prove that (probably best with feats he had as an older teen).
"Logic implies" but to prove your bias point you will ignore all logic just to hope
Can I see statements of his mastery?
I will when you provide actual Daniel skill feats rather than bringing other characters up. All he has shown is systema that doesnt really damage opponents, and a spin kick. Johan has nothing to do with Daniel. neither does his 2nd body i can provide the scan that literally says he can't do everything the other can
Ok.

Can I see these statements of him not being as skilled (My memory isn't the greatest when it comes to reading things.)
Can you show statements/feats of him actually being as skilled as his second body?
Yes so amazing at Social Influencing the police are after him.
You can sarcastically downplay it but social influencing is an ability for a reason.
Can I see this?

This would not take away from his technique. He has just as much reaction and deflection. The only thing he may be hindered by is the fact that he has less reach due to being shorter therefore maybe some techniques require him to get closer than optimal.

What UI Daniel did to Gun wasn't disarticulation but it wasn't pure brute force either. Gun is stronger than him.
I never said it was disarticulation i said it was similar. He seperated the bone from the joint which is why the arm was dangling, he didnt break his bone in half. And yes he did use brute force thats why it was a bruise surrounding the affected area. Being stronger ≠ Impossible to break.
On the other hand Lookism has so many IR feats that it far over powers that, such as dodging things they can't see.
We're not discussing Lookism as a whole, we're discussing Little Daniel Park and his own personal feats, you've done this three times now lol
Daniel literally being stuck in thought and still dodging his opponents attacks is probably one of the greatest IR feats performed (relative to combat level). Your argument is also dependent upon the point that he can get that grab, something not at all guaranteed.
Daniel was distracted by a Yawn and was struck twice by Taegon Yi, and Mikey has perception manipulation, it doesnt have to be guaranteed but i bet it happens.
Daniel would master Mikey's techniques, adapt to the point of outstatting and then destroy Mikey.
Mikey literally has far more hax for this including reactive power, rage power, and statstics amp and already out stats him to begin with in . You also still havent said a counter for when Mikey paralyzes him with paralysis inducement. Copying ≠ victory He also has resistance to Analytical Prediction so he cant read Mikey attacks and Sophia even said that copying techniques won't win him any fights

The information you gave regarding to his abilities are accurate however it's usefulness in a middle of a fight is not that awesome as you implied it to be - that's exaggeration.
Yeah saying Mikey will paralyze him with paralysis inducement and status effect incudement via pressure points is useless in a fight. Literally nobody has told me hoe he stops this. If Mikey paralyzes him (which will happen) he will die.😂
That doesn't really debunked my argument. Whatever the case that thing never give him an edge in midst combat against anybody. Even a nobody in fighting, like hanma can easily counter his attacks. All his W's are through strength and speed and not skills.
"Even a nobody in fighting" yeah You're bias is showing. Somehow Hanma is a nobody when he stood toe to toe with Draken twice..Hanma blocked his kick because Mikey underestimated him and his character profile clearly says he has enhanced kinetic vision,

funny how you ignored the 2nd kick Hanma never even saw coming. Daniel W's are through what?? Plot armor?? He dont even have actual fighting feats. he beat 3 rich nerds and a unfinished fight with Taegon Yi , but somehow he's more skilled and beats Mikey with not even half the feats lol
Even if you say that it's not going to hinder Daniel from depending himself from Mikey
Says who??? All it takes is a instant for Mikey to break one of his limbs or paralyze him. Im starting to question your knowledge on these characters
I'm thinking of putting the link in it to make it more convincing but didn't cus i thought you all already know how powerful and destructive his punches are but ig i really need had to do it here
Dude . Mikey scales in the megajoules as well and has extreme pain tolerance, idc about a punch Daniel doesnt even have the AP or durability advantage. You're the 2nd person who keeps using other characters to make points about Daniel

Last edited:
Daniel has no counter for when this happens to him, and for that reason Mikey still wins. Daniel does not have resistance to paralysis inducement or status effect inducement.

Yeah saying Mikey will paralyze him with paralysis inducement and status effect incudement via pressure points is useless in a fight. Literally nobody has told me hoe he stops this. If Mikey paralyzes him (which will happen) he will die.😂
It's not going to work here because this Daniel is massively much more stronger than him.
"Even a nobody in fighting" yeah You're bias is showing. Somehow Hanma is a nobody when he stood toe to toe with Draken twice..Hanma blocked his kick because Mikey underestimated him, funny how you ignored the 2nd kick Hanma never even saw coming.
Bias to hanma? to TR? lol u don't know me. I'm talking about his skills, his skills is nothing impressive, all he has is a strength.
Daniel W's are through what?? Plot armor?? He dont even have actual fighting feats. he beat 3 rich nerds and a unfinished fight with Taegon Yi , but somehow he's more skilled and beats Mikey with not even half the feats lol
It's the fact that he fight ppl much stronger than Mikey and not of the amount of Ws he took.
Says who??? All it takes is a instant for Mikey to break one of his limbs or paralyze him. Im starting to question your knowledge on these characters
Try me then lol and again that ain't gonna happen cause for it to work he would needs to be stronger than his opponent. Though you can say that the paralysis thingy is going to work on him,temporarily, but to say it's going to have an effect on him throughout the fight letting Mikey beating his ass without even depending himself is a pure stupidity.
Dude . Mikey scales in the megajoules as well, idc about a punch. You're the 2nd person who keeps using other characters to make points about Daniel
My bad for not being specific here take a look at this, With this. it's not weird to say that his punches is just gonna tickle Daniel l.

Assumptions ≠ Feats. "Ifs" "could'ves" and "mights" are not feats.

He could use it but not damage Taegon Yi or Xiaolang they both didnt even suffer damage from his systema. So to say Mikey will suffer damage when it wasnt even shown in his own manhwa is not valid.

Once again you are trying to connect other characters abilities to Daniels. Johan's copy ability has nothing to do with Little Daniel.

Its for kick accuracy

I know you like Daniel but you're clearly being disingenuous. NOBODY in Lookism has copy feats at age 4. Literally all of them are 17+ . You dont have to downplay , nothing about what i said is "weak" your bias is showing.

"For all we know" is assumption based. And for him to live in a dojo 18 years what sense would it make for him to lose skill as he is clearly stronger with age.

"Logic implies" but to prove your bias point you will ignore all logic just to hope

I will when you provide actual Daniel skill feats rather than bringing other characters up. All he has shown is systema that doesnt really damage opponents, and a spin kick. Johan has nothing to do with Daniel. neither does his 2nd body i can provide the scan that literally says he can't do everything the other can

Can you show statements/feats of him actually being as skilled as his second body?

You can sarcastically downplay it but social influencing is an ability for a reason.

I never said it was disarticulation i said it was similar. He seperated the bone from the joint which is why the arm was dangling, he didnt break his bone in half. And yes he did use brute force thats why it was a bruise surrounding the affected area. Being stronger ≠ Impossible to break.

We're not discussing Lookism as a whole, we're discussing Little Daniel Park and his own personal feats, you've done this three times now lol

Daniel was distracted by a Yawn and was struck twice by Taegon Yi, and Mikey has perception manipulation, it doesnt have to be guaranteed but i bet it happens.

Mikey literally has far more hax for this including reactive power, rage power, and statstics amp and already out stats him to begin with in . You also still havent said a counter for when Mikey paralyzes him with paralysis inducement. Copying ≠ victory He also has resistance to Analytical Prediction so he cant read Mikey attacks and Sophia even said that copying techniques won't win him any fights

Fair ig. Although I hardly need it. You actually have to prove experience will matter in the long run. Especially since Daniel's copying makes him a far different opponent then Mikey has ever fought.

This just proves that they are resistant to the effects of it. You have to prove Mikey has resistance.

Why do you love to clarify the difference between both Daniel's as if they aren't literally the same character. And yes I can compare him to Johan, he is stated to have weaker copying abilities in comparison to Daniel.

Ok.

This is a blatant strawman. I never said anyone did. What I said was we cannot prove he got anymore skilled. Therefore if 17 yr Mikey (Skill Wise) = 4 Year Old Mikey (Skill Wise) then you've done nothing as feats for Daniel being above that level has been proven.

For all we KNOW is the very opposite of assumption based 😂

Cope, burden of proof is on you to prove he got more skilled.

Even if he can't do that doesn't prove he's less skilled, what are not understanding...

I don't have to show proof of him being just as skilled in his other body. Skill is a mental thing, not physical. The fact that he can improve his singing capabilities for his 2nd body even while using his original body is proof of this.

...Ok.

You just conceded that him pulling the jaw off wasn't skill my guy.

Assumption based argument. I don't wanna hear about what you bet on.

Is his Dark Impulse not a completely different key? Doesn't matter. Daniel would copy and gain stats at a rate to the point where Manjiro couldn't keep up. He can bridge stomp gaps.

It's not going to work here because this Daniel is massively much more stronger than him.
Im not sure you know how wiki works. Mikey scales to 1.86 Megajoules, Daniel is 961 Kilojoules, not only will it hurt him, it will eventually kill him.
Bias to hanma? to TR? lol u don't know me. I'm talking about his skills, his skills is nothing impressive, all he has is a strength.
Ignored every point i made just now, are you only here to troll?
It's the fact that he fight ppl much stronger than Mikey and not of the amount of Ws he took.
So for Mikey its about Ws , for Daniel its not. And Once again. He has one fight and he didnt even win it.
Try me then lol and again that ain't gonna happen cause for it to work he would needs to be stronger than his opponent. Though you can say that the paralysis thingy is going to work on him,temporarily, but to say it's going to have an effect on him throughout the fight letting Mikey beating his ass without even depending himself is a pure stupidity.
My bad for not being specific here take a look at this, With this. it's not weird to say that his punches is just gonna tickle Daniel l.
Yeah you clearly dont know how wiki battles work

Im not sure you know how wiki works. Mikey scales to 1.86 Megajoules, Daniel is 961 Kilojoules, not only will it hurt him, it will eventually kill him.
It's still part of his post training sophia so it's valid
Ignored every point i made just now, are you only here to troll?
I already did just not directly. The only reason he is able to toe to toe against Draken is because of his strength and not his skills. Also stop addressing this cus ur argument is base on misunderstanding.
So for Mikey its about Ws , for Daniel its not. And Once again. He has one fight and he didnt even win it.
Doesn't matter if he lost its the fact that he faught ppl much stronger than Mikey
Yeah you clearly dont know how wiki battles work
Idk what you are talking I'm using it cause those feats are still part of his post training sophia, do you mean to say i should ignore it?

Fair ig. Although I hardly need it. You actually have to prove experience will matter in the long run. Especially since Daniel's copying makes him a far different opponent then Mikey has ever fought.
Yes it makes him different but different doesnt mean victory. Daniel has never fought anyone who can paralyze him or corrupt his vision and hearing
This just proves that they are resistant to the effects of it. You have to prove Mikey has resistance.
Systema is not a power, its a russian fighting style through physical force. I dont have to prove anything, thats like me saying mikey not reacting to Kakucho or Draken punches means the same will happen to Daniel. Thats now how fights or wikibattles work.
Why do you love to clarify the difference between both Daniel's as if they aren't literally the same character.
I "love" to clarify the difference because there is a clear difference. Which is literally why they have separate profiles.
And yes I can compare him to Johan, he is stated to have weaker copying abilities in comparison to Daniel.
He has a weaker copy ability than 2nd body Daniel. Please provide scan of them saying this for Little daniel as well because thats headcanon.
Ok.

This is a blatant strawman. I never said anyone did. What I said was we cannot prove he got anymore skilled. Therefore if 17 yr Mikey (Skill Wise) = 4 Year Old Mikey (Skill Wise) then you've done nothing as feats for Daniel being above that level has been proven.
Not sure what this even means, but nothing you will ever say will convince me a 4 year old Mikey is the same skill level as an 18 year old when he clearly used over 7 fighting styles at this age and only used karate at age 4💀
For all we KNOW is the very opposite of assumption based 😂
just gone drop this off. Hate it had to he you man . Definitely assumption based

Cope, burden of proof is on you to prove he got more skilled.

Even if he can't do that doesn't prove he's less skilled, what are not understanding...

I don't have to show proof of him being just as skilled in his other body. Skill is a mental thing, not physical. The fact that he can improve his singing capabilities for his 2nd body even while using his original body is proof of this.
So basically he has no skill feats or actual feats and its all assuming, gotcha
...Ok.

You just conceded that him pulling the jaw off wasn't skill my guy.
It's literally stated as his special skill but divineaura44 says its not so i guess its not😂😂😂
Assumption based argument. I don't wanna hear about what you bet on.

Is his Dark Impulse not a completely different key? Doesn't matter. Daniel would copy and gain stats at a rate to the point where Manjiro couldn't keep up. He can bridge stomp gaps.
You can't catch me if im already higher and have REACTIVE POWER to develop everytime my opponent does. Yikes😂

still no counter to paralysis inducement either

It's still part of his post training sophia so it's valid

I already did just not directly. The only reason he is able to toe to toe against Draken is because of his strength and not his skills. Also stop addressing this cus ur argument is base on misunderstanding.

Doesn't matter if he lost its the fact that he faught ppl much stronger than Mikey

Idk what you are talking I'm using it cause those feats are still part of his post training sophia, do you mean to say i should ignore it?
You literally contradicted yourself this entire reply. Daniel wins because he fought "stronger" people(who he never actually wins against). But you just said Draken relies on strength which is literally no different than being punched into a wall(relying on strength to do so). Both are strength feats and not skill. You are clearly not objective enough to debate this fight.

Im definitely debating one sided Lookism fans, nobody has made a logical counter argument for paralysis inducement and status effect inducement on top of the almost 1 megajoule AP advantage Mikey has, which will cause his vision to blur and hearing to distort like against Takemichi.

We need more unbiased voters who won't let emotions get in the way of a good debate.

Last edited:
You literally contradicted yourself this entire reply. Daniel wins because he fought "stronger" people(who he never actually wins against). But you just said Draken relies on strength which is literally no different than being punched into a wall(relying on strength to do so). Both are strength feats and not skill. You are clearly not objective enough to debate this fight.
I think you are misunderstanding my argument here even though he lost he is able to damage taegon and is able to tank a punch from UI Daniel without losing consciousness making him much more stronger and durable than Mikey and the duck you mean by draken bro lmao did you forget the reason why i believe he would win against Mikey?

I think you are misunderstanding my argument here even though he lost he is able to damage taegon and is able to tank a punch from UI Daniel without losing consciousness making him much more stronger and durable than Mikey
Again, what im telling you is all of that is irrelevant. Taegon was stomped by Eli who scaled to 1.06 megajoules at that point in time. That punch caused the same amount of damage as Vascos kick, which only scaled to 961 kilojoules. Mikey is 1.86 megajoules. Which means HE is stromger and more durable, if you are going to keep ignoring the VsBattleWiki rules i will just start ignoring you
and the duck you mean by draken bro lmao did you forget the reason why i believe he would win against Mikey?
I can't forget something I never knew. You havent made any real points man.

Yes it makes him different but different doesnt mean victory. Daniel has never fought anyone who can paralyze him or corrupt his vision and hearing

Systema is not a power, its a russian fighting style through physical force. I dont have to prove anything, thats like me saying mikey not reacting to Kakucho or Draken punches means the same will happen to Daniel. Thats now how fights or wikibattles work.

I "love" to clarify the difference because there is a clear difference. Which is literally why they have separate profiles.

He has a weaker copy ability than 2nd body Daniel. Please provide scan of them saying this for Little daniel as well because thats headcanon.

Not sure what this even means, but nothing you will ever say will convince me a 4 year old Mikey is the same skill level as an 18 year old when he clearly used over 7 fighting styles at this age and only used karate at age 4💀

just gone drop this off. Hate it had to he you man . Definitely assumption based

So basically he has no skill feats or actual feats and its all assuming, gotcha

It's literally stated as his special skill but divineaura44 says its not so i guess its not😂😂😂

You can't catch me if im already higher and have REACTIVE POWER to develop everytime my opponent does. Yikes😂

still no counter to paralysis inducement either

Strawman once again, I never said that it equals victory.

Are you reading the same profile as me? His systema has durability negating effects.

They have different profiles because perfect body Daniel is physically stronger is a different character. He's not a clone or anything and he's not connected to original Daniel. There is zero mental difference.

And I can see why. You still have to prove it first.

I can't see your scan, I have to change my device. I'll respond to that when I'm on my phone.

Ok so you refuse to prove Daniel doesn't scale in skill? I'll accept that as a concession thank you 🥰.

Oh so you agree it's not? I'll take that as a concession too!

Not if mine's is way better and has me grow faster.

He has to land that, you do know that right?

Again, what im telling you is all of that is irrelevant. Taegon was stomped by Eli who scaled to 1.06 megajoules at that point in time. That punch caused the same amount of damage as Vascos kick, which only scaled to 961 kilojoules. Mikey is 1.86 megajoules. Which means HE is stromger and more durable, if you are going to keep ignoring the VsBattleWiki rules i will just start ignoring you
So are you going to ignore the "tank a punch from UI Daniel part" ? You can't spam wiki rules here when those feats are literally part of the key you are using lmao
I can't forget something I never knew. You havent made any real points man.
I did you just decided to ignore it. I doubt you check the link I've send to you lol

Strawman once again, I never said that it equals victory.

Are you reading the same profile as me? His systema has durability negating effects.
The profiles are edited wrong and literally every scan you see is 2nd body Daniel. Where is the feat of his systema showing durability negation? What fight did this happen in?
They have different profiles because perfect body Daniel is physically stronger is a different character. He's not a clone or anything and he's not connected to original Daniel. There is zero mental difference.
Lol he physically weaker, lesss athletic, less flexible and acrobatic. Thats only the start i digress
And I can see why. You still have to prove it first.

I can't see your scan, I have to change my device. I'll respond to that when I'm on my phone.

Ok so you refuse to prove Daniel doesn't scale in skill? I'll accept that as a concession thank you 🥰.

Oh so you agree it's not? I'll take that as a concession too!

Not if mine's is way better and has me grow faster.

He has to land that, you do know that right?
"He has to land that you know that right" so now Daniel dont be hit somehow? Sounds like he has no counter. Meaning it will definitely happen to him. All it takes is a pressure point attack which mikey ONLY aims to attacks, which goes back to his training kicking the bottle tops.😂😂

Last edited:
So are you going to ignore the "tank a punch from UI Daniel part" ? You can't spam wiki rules here when those feats are literally part of the key you are using lmao
Its like im debating a 4 year old toddler. Tanking a punch ≠ victory when he is AT A DISADVANTAGE. Whats the point of even having rules if kids will just ignore them when its against their wishes for their character to win😂😂
I did you just decided to ignore it. I doubt you check the link I've send to you lol
Dude for the 3rd time the feat is IRRELEVANT . Notice NOBODY who commented used that bs besides you. It means nothing in this fight unless you are implying Daniels profile was made incorrectly and the whole fight be shut down since he should be small building(which he isn't).

Its like im debating a 4 year old toddler. Tanking a punch ≠ victory when he is AT A DISADVANTAGE. Whats the point of even having rules if kids will just ignore them when its against their wishes for their character to win😂😂
I feel like you are forgetting the fact that the only Wincon Mikey has against Daniel is AP and Paralysis via AP but now that I've already countered it by proving his dura are too much for his AP to handle... but hey keep believing you are winning 🤷
Dude for the 3rd time the feat is IRRELEVANT . Notice NOBODY who commented used that bs besides you. It means nothing in this fight unless you are implying Daniels profile was made incorrectly and the whole fight be shut down since he should be small building(which he isn't).
Are you sure you should be saying that to me? Did u check the profile properly? The second key is literally about Post Sophia Training then the third key is about Post Gun Training or unless you meant to say those feat are not included in it ig if that's then case you win 🤷 lmao

"Durability: At least Street level+ | At least Wall level (Able to survive multiple hits from Gun before his training) | At least Wall level, likely Small Building level (Has endured the entirety of Gun's training on him and has been called his masterpiece, which puts him at a higher level than Eli Jang)"
And this is ^ after the "tank a punch from UI" unfold
Key: Vasco Training | Post-Sophia Training | Post-Gun Training.
I should have known when most of you arguments are literally base on misunderstanding although it's my fault for not being specific but that's me assuming you already knew what I'm talking about 😪

I feel like you are forgetting the fact that the only Wincon Mikey has against Daniel is AP and Paralysis via AP but now that I've already countered it by proving his dura are too much for his AP to handle... but hey keep believing you are winning 🤷
Already proven his profile is innacurate and he only used systema so far. So Mikey>Daniel i skill.
Mikey>Daniel in Durability
Mikey > Daniel in Stamina
Mikey > Daniel in Experience
Mikey > Daniel in AP
Not sure what win con you talking about
Are you sure you should be saying that to me? Did u check the profile properly? The second key is literally about Post Sophia Training then the third key is about Post Gun Training or unless you meant to say those feat are not included in it ig if that's then case you win 🤷 lmao
You just dont know how the debates work i cant blame you for your lack of knowledge. Just stop talking

And this is ^ after the "tank a punch from UI" unfold
Tanking a punch does not making him comparable in durablity or AP to Gun or 2nd Body Daniel. He was stomped by both
I should have known when most of you arguments are literally base on misunderstanding although it's my fault for not being specific but that's me assuming you already knew what I'm talking about 😪
No i know exactly what you were talking about you just dont seem to understand that those feats mean nothing towards giving him the edge in the fight. All it says is he has pain tolerance

Already proven his profile is innacurate and he only used systema so far. So Mikey>Daniel i skill. .

Doesn't mean it's only he can use. He can also do what his second body can do just not perfect. Not to mention he saw how his second body fight
Mikey>Daniel in Durability
Mikey > Daniel in Stamina
Mikey > Daniel in Experience
Mikey > Daniel in AP
Not sure what win con you talking about
😂😂
You just dont know how the debates work i cant blame you for your lack of knowledge. Just stop talking
^^^😂😂

Tanking a punch does not making him comparable in durablity or AP to Gun or 2nd Body Daniel. He was stomped by both

No i know exactly what you were talking about you just dont seem to understand that those feats mean nothing towards giving him the edge in the fight. All it says is he has pain tolerance
It looks like I'm right. You didn't check their profile properly 🤷

Doesn't mean it's only he can use. He can also do what his second body can do just not as perfect as it. Not to mention he saw how second body fight
Prove it scans. I'm posting scan after scan after scan and all you do is tag a lookism chapter
AP/Dura - 1.86 Megajoules > 961 Kilojoules
Stamina - Beat 549 Men > No stamina feats
Experience- Trained Prodigy since age 4 with 5x more fights physical & mental experience > Bullied fat kid who only has mental experience

Yikes
Laughing doesn't invalidate the information i

Prove it scans. I'm posting scan after scan after scan and all you do is tag a lookism chapter

AP/Dura - 1.86 Megajoules > 961 Kilojoules
Stamina - Beat 549 Men > No stamina feats
Experience- Trained Prodigy since age 4 with 5x more fights physical & mental experience > Bullied fat kid who only has mental experience
Yikes

Laughing doesn't invalidate the information i
🙄

Notice nobody here is little daniel. Once again for the 5th time using other characters skills to prove a wrong point. You even jumped to an entirely different manhwa. What is the point of showing me young hansoo and Johan feats?!?! Bro leave me alone til you learn how to properly debate😫😂
🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Do you see me bringing up Izana or Takemichi when discussing Mikey feats? You have mentioned what 2nd Body Daniel, Johan, Gun, Manager Kim, can do..... everybody but the person who actually fighting. I didnt even mention that Daniel also is lacking in the Lifting Strength category which confirms his arm or leg will 100% be broken, so he even fighting with 1 arm and will be paralyzed. Its a L, just accept it.

Since I'm not really serious about this matchups cus i like both yeah maybe i should do what you want me to do i.e leave you alone, but b4 i leave PTS Daniel survived an attack much stronger than those feats. That's all. Tbh i want to insult you like how you insulted me everytime you misunderstood my messages, but i can't cus i know it's my fault for not giving a specific details 😂

More to my point about Lifting Strength, Disarticulation/Amputation along with Paralysis Inducement and Status Effect Inducement being the difference in this fight.

Yes Daniel has Duraneg but Disarticulation is a form of duraneg as well. Mikey has even higher pain tolerance under dark impulse than he has under his base which people said if feels like their "punching a ghost" after hitting him for extended periods of time without Mikey even blocking back, he has done this against Draken, Kakucho and Taijupunishing himself" by letting his opponents hit him.

Example 1: Daniel Reaches in using a Sophia Styled move, Mikey breaks his elbow with a instant knee strike

Example 2: Daniel attacks using his systema based rush and his arm can be twisted and broken like South

Example 3: Another form of Disarticulation in the shoulder.

Ultimately Daniel will be Killed by Mikey similar to how he killed South, Kazutora and out Takemichi into a coma, he doesn't have enough feats to prove he can keep an aggressive bloodlusted Mikey off him, since he doesn't have any real systema or duraneg feats.

Just dropping this off once again
Since I'm not really serious about this matchups cus i like both yeah maybe i should do what you want me to do i.e leave you alone,
I'm literally the only person in this debate thats actually a supporter of BOTH verses and created over half of the profiles for both verses, while most of you only support Lookism. No TR supporters are even commenting yet
but b4 i leave PTS Daniel survived an attack much stronger than those feats. That's all. Tbh i want to insult you like how you insulted me everytime you misunderstood my messages,
Insult me all you wish it won't change the results, im just trying to help you understand why those feats dont mean anything and you keep bringing them up.
but i can't cus i know it's my fault for not giving a specific details 😂
Please show the scan that proves Daniel is comparable to Gun or UI Daniel, tanking an attack does not make you comparable in statistics. Takemichi has tanked hits from everybody yet doesnt have the same AP as them. Small Daniel is comparable to Vasco before the wrecking ball feat. He's not stronger than Eli, Hudson or Warren so he does not have the same AP as them. Which once again. Makes that feat irrelevant to the fight, unless you can show Small Daniel actually hurting either of these characters

Also the narrative mikey is not as skilled as Daniel is false. He knows all of the fighting styles daniel already copied so what would he be copying? . He cant copy the disarticulation because he lacks the lifting strength. He cant paralyze Mikey either.

tanking an attack does not make you comparable in statistics.
"Character A is City level, and Character B was able to survive attacks from or harm Character A. However Character A was holding back, restricting themselves, not putting their all into their attacks or was in a weakened state during the fight, then it is not safe to asses that Character B has City level AP or durability. As this would clearly indicate that the two do not have comparable power and that one is much superior to the other."
Fair enough ig but I'm not sure if Gun was holding back since he was mad at little Daniel
Takemichi has tanked hits from everybody yet doesnt have the same AP as them.
That's cuz the verse's characters are lower in power level :V
Small Daniel is comparable to Vasco before the wrecking ball feat.
By skill or by strength? If it's by strength then Daniel would be in the megajoule range and make this thread a stomp.
He's not stronger than Eli, Hudson or Warren so he does not have the same AP as them.

Which once again. Makes that feat irrelevant to the fight, unless you can show Small Daniel actually hurting either of these characters
"Another way powerscaling works is through attributing feats a character performs to other characters who are equal or greater than that character as well. So if Character A is capable of lifting a car. And Character B has proven to be stronger than Character A, then it is safe to say that Character B can also lift a car. Although a misuse or over extrapolation of powerscaling can lead to grossly inaccurate ratings, a logical and moderate use can be both helpful and essential to properly determining one's power. As without powerscaling and going purely by feats, many characters would end up being "Unknown" in stats or be lowballed to absurd extents. Such as Whis being weaker than Piccolo going by pure feats. Sosuke Aizen being weaker than Ulquiorra Cifer. Or characters who have consistently been said and shown to have power on par with Planet level beings be rated as Wall level."

Back