• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
“Lookism is physically direct, so Striking Strength and Lifting Strength will be quite related.”

Clearly, Daniel fat who can stop Logan punch falls into this case. So Daniel fat can scale with Logan Lifting strength
Daniel did not catch Logan's fist he blocked it with his forearms. This is Logan catching Daniel's punch which is what DDM is referring to and what KLOL mentioned never even happened so its not valid. Logan is superior.
Even Vasco was shocked by the power of Daniel fat's punch. Logan can force on 2nd Body Daniel down, which 2nd Body Daniel already scales with Vasco. Chuck Kwak can trade punches with 2nd Body Daniel. Teagon can beat Justin peng and chuck kwak with bare hands. Small Daniel can keep up with Teagon.
None of this is valid trading punches does not make someone comparable lifting strength wise and Daniel has not shown anything that makes him comparable to Vasco.
Wasn't this still enough for him to use Class 5? Huh?
These are his lifting strength feats which is why he is superhuman and not class 5.

Last edited:
They push each other's fists. Logan is still being pushed or injured by Daniel's fists.
Huh? Thats not catching a fist. Catching a fist actually requires catching the fist with actual arm strength, not blocking it, and Daniel's torso absorbed alot of the blow as well thats not a catch, same with Vasco.

This is what the lifting strength page also says to distinguish the 2

Because all of these characters have shown to be physically superior to small Daniel in lifting strength. Taegon Wi and Xaiolung also said this after Small Daniel's timeskip. Vasco was shocked by the power of his punch since's he's supposed to be "weak" at this point, not by his ability to lift. Taegon Yi is also superior, Daniel couldn't free himself with arm strength when he had him pinned down by Taegon Yi's weapon, he had to spin kick him. The Hostel uncles have no lifting feats trading blows isn't a lifting feat

Last edited:
I hate this. Finally we discuss this here. Can we end this LS discussion? it's useless. So I'll let him be superhuman for now.

Bump. Need final answers for official vote count, if you still vote Daniel please provide counter argument for reasoning below.

Okay now that the LS confusion has been settled time for my other reasoning. On top of LS, AP, and Durability, Post-Sophia Daniel does not have the stamina to last an extended fight either.

Stamina
Mikey has better stamina statements and feats than anyone Sophia Daniel fought against. He needed a breathing machine after fighting Jiho Park to keep from catching Hypoxia, or his limbs will tire from Mikey's heavy kicks like Draken said during the Mikey vs Izana fight. Mikey has never physically tired in a fight and can beat hundreds of people, he has only shown to get light headed from bloodloss, but continued to beat Kazutora for a while after this before ultimately killing him in one timeline and being stopped in another. He also can tire Daniel out by letting him hit him repeatedly without reacting back as he's done to Peh-Yan, Kazutora, Kakucho, Taiju, Draken, and Izana as i mentioned earlier.

Experience and Empowerment
Daniel also lacks experience in life or death fights which Taegon Wi pointed out, Daniel's Empowerment caused a quick development but Mikey has reactive power level to keep the advantage he already has. Mikey put Takemichi into a 3day coma, and Killed South barehanded after Draken died. He also beat Kazutora to death in one timeline, and severely beat him in another timeline for Baji's death and has been in countless fights where his opponents wanted to end his life.

Analytical Prediction
Yes Daniel Has limited Analytical Prediction, but doesn't have feats to prove he would read all of Mikey's attacks during the fight. Jiho Park has less skill than Mikey and landed more than a few hits. Mikey also has experience against analytical prediction shown against Izana, and Takemichi who could see Mikey's attack coming 1 second before he attacked.

Power Mimicry
Daniel's Power Mimicry is effective but it wouldnt change this fight considering Mikey and Daniel use alot of the same fighting styles so Daniel already knows most of what Mikey knows and the lifting strength disadvantage makes it impossible for Daniel to copy Mikey's disarticulation.

Mikey win-cons: AP, Durability, Stamina, LS, and Experience

Daniel win-cons: Skill, Intelligence

Speed: Equalized
  • Self explanitory
Strength/Lifting: Mikey
  • Class 5>Superhuman
AP: Mikey
  • 1.86 Megajoules > 1.59 Megajoules
Skill: Daniel
  • They both use the same martial arts, but Daniel can copy everything Mikey does besides his disarticulation due to LS disadvantage so the skill advantage won't change much in my opinion.
Experience: Mikey
  • Been in more gruesome fights with his life on the line and actually has killed before. Daniel only has experienced through what he copies, which is limited, cant use 2nd body because of skill difference, although Gun said Daniel movss like 2nd Body
Intelligence: Daniel
  • He has shown a higher level of intelligence than Mikey.
Battle IQ: Mikey
  • Mikey has better knowledge of the body due to his disarticulation mastery and pressure point effectiveness. Also figured out Takemichi's foresight just by throwing a few kicks
Feats: Mikey
  • Small Daniel has only a handful of fight up until Post-Sophia training. Mikey has been in hundreds of fights with his life on the line
Daniel's systema will be countered by Mikey's disarticulation. Once it happens be will be attacked until he is tired, then he falls then mounted with ground and pound until Mikey kills him.

You can remove my vote. I won't vote for the character whose profile hasn't been updated and is still in CRT.
Huh? Nobody said anything about a CRT when they was voting for Daniel that's hilarious to mention that now. Take however long you need i'll be back .

Huh? Nobody said anything about a CRT when they was voting for Daniel that's hilarious to mention that now. Take however long you need i'll be back .
When do I said about other people? Also, another reason I didn't vote for Daniel was not because I read other people's opinions here, but because at that time, I thought Daniel was a Class 5. So I voted for Daniel. You don't have to count my vote for the reasons I just mentioned. Is it difficult?

When do I said about other people? Also, another reason I didn't vote for Daniel was not because I read other people's opinions here, but because at that time, I thought Daniel was a Class 5. So I voted for Daniel.
Just seems kinda odd you voted Daniel initially without mentioning a CRT but now you bring it up now that he's not class 5.
You don't have to count my vote for the reasons I just mentioned. Is it difficult?
You're right, i just didn't understand your sudden switch to not wanting to vote all of a sudden when you debated me this whole time when you thought Daniel won the fight, seems disingenuous.

Just seems kinda odd you voted Daniel initially without mentioning a CRT but now you bring it up now that he's not class 5.
Since I thought Daniel should already be in Class 5, based on the scale in the vesre, for the reasons I've mentioned before. But of course, if you disagree, there must be a CRT for this issue. I've talked about this many times. I took my vote back because I'm okay with him being an LS superhuman now. That's all.

It's not just the LS, it's even the Mikey 1.8 megajoules, have you done this CRT yet? Can you send me the link to that thread? I can't find it

Since I thought Daniel should already be in Class 5, based on the scale in the vesre, for the reasons I've mentioned before. But of course, if you disagree, there must be a CRT for this issue.
A lifting strength CRT isn't even needed that would be a waste, fat Daniel is not comparable to Vasco or Logan LS even 2nd body is physically weaker than them i don't see the point of trying to make a argument for him being when fat daniel is narratively weak and vasco and logan are not
I've talked about this many times. I took my vote back because I'm okay with him being an LS superhuman now. That's all.
That doesn't make sense. You brought up class 5 to counter my mikey disarticulation argument when you mentioned vascos feat scaled higher than Taiju's, since he is superhuman LS still that makes my disarticulation argument valid. That means your vote should have changed to Mikey not remove it. Thats just fishy to me
It's not just the LS, it's even the Mikey 1.8 megajoules, have you done this CRT yet? Can you send me the link to that thread? I can't find it
i'll have to find the thread its just hilarious to me you bring this stuff up once its proven Daniel doesn't have a solid win. Not calling you biased im just saying the timing is very odd. Would have made sense you did it from the start

Bro, please stop talking about this. Will you keep typing about this for a long time? I don't mean to be rude, I just want to take my vote out. Why are there so many problems?
i'll have to find the thread its just hilarious to me you bring this stuff up once its proven Daniel doesn't have a solid win. Not calling you biased im just saying the timing is very odd. Would have made sense you did it from the start
What's the point of doing something time-consuming when all you need to do is just send the link?

Back