• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mikey: 1, maybe 2, possible 3 (@cloudyagami, steezstifler, Fikriskps)

Daniel: 5 to 6 (@Worthless @azontr @DivineAura44 @LIFE_OF_KING @Rikimarox2 @Cimafranca133 [idk if he is in Daniel's favour tbh])
This vote count is bs and innaccurate. All you people are doing is saying daniel FRA when the reasons are not even valid . Nobody has proven how daniel overcomes paralysis inducement, class 5 LS disadvantage, and mikeys disarticulation or even if Mikey grabs a weapon. Neither of you proven how his systema would even damage mikey when he has yet to use it effectively damaging an opponent. Using "2nd body" as reasoning when it is heavily implied the original is vastly inferior to the 2nd and cant do everything it can. This is easily Mikey's victory. Sorry to break it to you man.

Last edited:
I am. Daniel FRA
Edit: Grace
the fight will not end until i hear legit reasons how he survives having his arm broken and being paralyzed. This debate is becoming a clown show. I havent even heard how Daniel will even kill Mikey but somehow you think the fight is in grace.

Grace already passed, that's overkill at this point.
All yall did was tag more lookism supports to try to hurry and end the fight. All they did was comment FRA when the reasons above are not valid. I havent even heard how Daniel will even kill Mikey but somehow you think the fight is in grace. I'm still waiting on this explanation.

the fight will not end until i hear legit reasons how he survives having his arm broken and being paralyzed. This debate is becoming a clown show. I havent even heard how Daniel will even kill Mikey but somehow you think the fight is in grace.
Bruh, just kill this thread already. It's a stomp now since Mikey is now in the megajoule range.

Gun wasn't even using his best fighting moves. He was not serious
That's cuz the verse's characters are lower in power level :V
No they aren't
By skill or by strength? If it's by strength then Daniel would be in the megajoule range and make this thread a stomp.
By neither. None of his feats make the fight a stomp either.
"Another way powerscaling works is through attributing feats a character performs to other characters who are equal or greater than that character as well. So if Character A is capable of lifting a car. And Character B has proven to be stronger than Character A, then it is safe to say that Character B can also lift a car.
Post Sophia Daniel is only comparable to who the guy he fought and the 2 dudes from Hostel, it would be disingenuous yo just say he's comparable to characters he never fought
Although a misuse or over extrapolation of powerscaling can lead to grossly inaccurate ratings, a logical and moderate use can be both helpful and essential to properly determining one's power. As without powerscaling and going purely by feats, many characters would end up being "Unknown" in stats or be lowballed to absurd extents. Such as Whis being weaker than Piccolo going by pure feats. Sosuke Aizen being weaker than Ulquiorra Cifer. Or characters who have consistently been said and shown to have power on par with Planet level beings be rated as Wall level."
This only applies after he is trained by Gun

Gun wasn't even using his best fighting moves. He was not serious

No they aren't

By neither. None of his feats make the fight a stomp either.

Post Sophia Daniel is only comparable to who the guy he fought and the 2 dudes from Hostel, it would be disingenuous yo just say he's comparable to characters he never fought

This only applies after he is trained by Gun
Bruh, just kill this thread already. It's a stomp now since Mikey is now in the megajoule range.

All yall did was tag more lookism supports to try to hurry and end the fight. All they did was comment FRA when the reasons above are not valid. I havent even heard how Daniel will even kill Mikey but somehow you think the fight is in grace. I'm still waiting on this explanation.
1. We didn't call any more lookism supporters, they were the ones who went in this thread.
2. This thread is a goddamn mess, which is why this thread was NEVER ADDED.

1. We didn't call any more lookism supporters, they were the ones who went in this thread.
"We"? How can you speak for everyone commenting? You said we like yall are are group like I originally implied.
2. This thread is a goddamn mess, which is why this thread was NEVER ADDED.
It was never supposed to be a mess all the unnecessary toxic bs that kept coming at me because I didn't back down from my very valid points that nobody ever answered. Even if you added it, it would have been taken down for the lack of reasoning for how he wins, Nobody said how he would kill Mikey. I typed paragraphs worth of information and different ways Mikey ends him. All the arguing was meaningless and it seems yall only do this on Mikey fights, and no other matchups i make, its weird as hell.

Mikey has more wincons so how Does Daniel win?

Speed: Equalized
  • Mikey amps work better than Daniels
Strength/Lifting: Mikey
  • Class 5>Superhuman
AP: Mikey
  • 1.86 Megajoules > 961 kilojoules
Skill: Daniel
  • They both use the same martial arts, but due to LS disadvantage so the skill advantage won't change much in my opinion.
Hax: Mikey
  • Daniel only has accelerated development, power mimicry he relies on. mikey has reactive power, rage power, statistics amplification, paralysis inducement, status effect inducement, sense manipulation and more
Experience: Mikey
  • Been in more gruesome fights with his life on the line and actually has killed before. Daniel only has experienced through what he copies, which is limited, cant use 2nd body because of skill difference, although Gun said Daniel movss like 2nd Body
Intelligence: Daniel
  • He has shown a higher level of intelligence than Mikey.
Battle IQ: Mikey
  • Mikey has better knowledge of the body due to his disarticulation mastery and pressure point effectiveness. Also figured out Takemichi's foresight just by throwing a few kicks
Feats: Mikey
  • Small Daniel has one fight up to this point and even that guy doesn't have nearly the feats Mikey has either

Last edited:
Notice all of you stopped replying when i confronted your bad arguments with facts and they try to end the match. This matchup was literally just a "who do you like more" to most of you rather than who actually wins. Mikey wins this

Daniel is now LS superior. He should be superior to Vasco Pre-Timeskip being able to bend steel. (2141.82 kg > 1632.47 kg)
Daniel was not superior to Vasco after he trained with Sophia. You are referring to post Gun training Daniel. This is still tiny daniel, Post Gun Daniel is Small Building.

S.N. Glad you joined this thread because i know you don't have bias agendas from how you scale COTE.

Last edited:
sounds like cope
anyways im neutral
If im coping i would love to hear how he overcomes Mikey's paralysis inducement and lifting strength advantage, also his disarticulation which he amputates as well as disarticulates bones, joints and flesh. All the insults and childish "comebacks" are why this thread is how it is. Just give an answer relevant to the fight and keep it moving man. Yall talk about everything except the actual FIGHT. My God.

Last edited:
Daniel was not superior to Vasco after he trained with Sophia. You are referring to post Gun training Daniel. This is still tiny daniel, Post Gun Daniel is Small Building.

S.N. Glad you joined this thread because i know you don't have bias agendas from how you scale COTE.
Vasco Pre-Timeskip is At least 9-C, likely higher. At that moment, he could already bend steel.

Daniel is At least 9-B.

Vasco Pre-Timeskip is At least 9-C, likely higher. At that moment, he could already bend steel.

Daniel is At least 9-B.
Lifting strength ≠ tiering though

Also small Daniel has never had a lifting strength feat higher than Vasco to prove this is useable, at that point small Daniel was far weaker than him so this wouldn't apply to him. When he broke free from Xiaolang he even says Daniel "is not that strong" after freeing himself, Xiaolang is Class 1 in base. So this confirms it further.

This just means Vasco's LS needs to be updated along with whoever was comparable to him, but Small Daniel is not one of them. He isn't comparable/stronger lifting strength wise than Vasco until post Gun training and its still probably debatable just off pure strength. His best lifting feat is holding Sophia while the TNT is around, and overpowering Jiho Park and throwing him into that Butane container after Jiho was sitting on top and strangling him.

Daniel still doesn't have the stamina to last a long brutal fight with Mikey. In his fight with Jiho Daniel was exhausted after and needed to use the oxygen tank

to keep from catching hypoxia,

If Daniel needed the oxygen tank against Jiho, he would definitely need it against Mikey who almost never tires in fights. Mikey has beat hundreds when the most Hostel "Uncles" beat were "dozens" according to their backstory, while Mikey underlings have feats if beating from 20 to 30 to 50 up to 100 enemies, and Mikey being able to take down several hundreds.

Also most of his systema attacks will lead to his arms being broken similar to how Mikey did Takemichi. Daniel likes to rush his opponents as shown in his fights with Taegon Yi and Jiho, which will leave him vulnerable to have his arms broken. On top of that it at anytime Mikey can paralyze Daniel with paralysis inducement/status effect inducement from pressure points. Mikey had the same level of kick precision as an Adult Kehaya from Baki at 4 years old so he will definitely his his target.
Daniel does not have paralysis inducement or status effect inducement resistance, which is the difference maker in the fight. Mikey will then ground and pound Daniel until his death.

Last edited:
I don't want to talk about LS here. It's useless. There should be a separate CRT, which I don't have time for yet.

- Fear res is there because of the fact that UI Daniel didn't stop Daniel from running away from him during Workers 3rd Affiliate arc.

- You underestimate the exp level of everyone in Daniel's league but this doesn't look like we'll be agreeing with anytime soon.

- Daniel already has the AP advantage from his natural scaling. His stat amp allows him from being "casually overwhelmed" to "him doing the overwhelm". Tell me how Mikey's stat amp goes also considering Dark Impulse is in his next key, that might not even be allowed here. Mikey does not have the AP advantage. There's a big difference from taking a blow and taking some damage, compared to taking no damage from an attack. It's big.

- So Mikey's missing something in his profile, Daniel is missing something on his profile.

- (Ignore me) You disregarded the fact that Takemichi only lost because he ran out of stamina and is lower on stats.

- So you're saying disarticulation is literally dislocating someone.... That's what I get from the picture you sent there. Also the moment Mikey attempts to use that Daniel's going to do the same thing on him. Which is bad when Daniel has AP advantage.

- Takemichi with AP couldn't keep up with Mikey because he was outstatted. Daniel has stat amps and so much more. He's a much more effective and haxxier individual.

- Stamina you're overblowing as if it's the major kryptonite. It's a contributing factor to helping Mikey on not being smashed, but Daniel wins in the end with ir without it.

I'm gonna vote for Daniel Park here.
Daniel FRA 🚂💨

Honestly, this thread should just be closed. According to COB, he himself is unsure what Small Daniel's AP is, and the Lookism Verse is currently in CRT Hell. Not to mention, the AP being used for this thread is just wrong.

Last edited:
Daniel FRA
Yall have got to read the thread before commenting this i already debunked all of these points and still havent heard a counter to my debunk
Daniel FRA 🚂💨
This answer is not even valid Daniel cant even use disarticulation because he doesnt have the lifting strength to grab and pull Mikey. If you are going to vote actually vote with reasoning not picking preferences

Last edited:
I don't want to talk about LS here. It's useless. There should be a separate CRT, which I don't have time for yet.
This doesnt even make sense. There is no lifting feats that put small Daniel above Mikey which is why his limbs will be broken

Honestly, this thread should just be closed.
It can be closed temporarily, but i will not shut it down permanently for the simple fact yall tried to make a fool out of me and call me bias but still havent made legit counters to my paralysis inducement, lifting strength/disarticulation or stamina arguments.
According to COB, he himself is unsure what Small Daniel's AP is, and the Lookism Verse is currently in CRT Hell. Not to mention, the AP being used for this thread is just wrong.

Last edited:
Lifting strength ≠ tiering though

Also small Daniel has never had a lifting strength feat higher than Vasco to prove this is useable, at that point small Daniel was far weaker than him so this wouldn't apply to him. When he broke free from Xiaolang he even says Daniel "is not that strong" after freeing himself, Xiaolang is Class 1 in base. So this confirms it further.

This just means Vasco's LS needs to be updated along with whoever was comparable to him, but Small Daniel is not one of them. He isn't comparable/stronger lifting strength wise than Vasco until post Gun training and its still probably debatable just off pure strength. His best lifting feat is holding Sophia while the TNT is around, and overpowering Jiho Park and throwing him into that Butane container after Jiho was sitting on top and strangling him.

Daniel still doesn't have the stamina to last a long brutal fight with Mikey. In his fight with Jiho Daniel was exhausted after and needed to use the oxygen tank

to keep from catching hypoxia,

If Daniel needed the oxygen tank against Jiho, he would definitely need it against Mikey who almost never tires in fights. Mikey has beat hundreds when the most Hostel "Uncles" beat were "dozens" according to their backstory, while Mikey underlings have feats if beating from 20 to 30 to 50 up to 100 enemies, and Mikey being able to take down several hundreds.

Also most of his systema attacks will lead to his arms being broken similar to how Mikey did Takemichi. Daniel likes to rush his opponents as shown in his fights with Taegon Yi and Jiho, which will leave him vulnerable to have his arms broken. On top of that it at anytime Mikey can paralyze Daniel with paralysis inducement/status effect inducement from pressure points. Mikey had the same level of kick precision as an Adult Kehaya from Baki at 4 years old so he will definitely his his target.
Daniel does not have paralysis inducement or status effect inducement resistance, which is the difference maker in the fight. Mikey will then ground and pound Daniel until his death.

Bumping for relevancy, "DANIEL FRA" is not valid until there us proof he can survive this.
DDM was sick when he saw your replies.

"Unfortunately I am not interested in Vs Threads and truth be told, and the very reason is because most of them feel less like actual debates and more like popularity contests. We may have rules that try to forbid that but doesn't really stop people from doing so anyway.
" bro was spitting when he said this..

According to the rules confirmed by a mod neither of your votes count

Last edited:
This doesnt even make sense. There is no lifting feats that put small Daniel above Mikey which is why his limbs will be broken
While fighting as long as he can pull, push, or throw those characters, he can use Lifting Scale. There's no need for character-specific feat. For example, Daniel can use Aikido to throw Gun Park up. Lookism is physically direct, so Striking Strength and Lifting Strength will be quite related. Daniel was stronger than when Daniel was fat. Daniel back then had enough pushing/pulling effects for characters like Vasco or Logan. However, Daniel could throw or pull and push a Class 5 character, so Mikey. will not be different

Again, I don't want to discuss this here. I'll wait for a separate CRT for this.

Last edited:
While fighting as long as he can pull, push, or throw those characters, he can use Lifting Scale. There's no need for character-specific feat. For example, Daniel can use Aikido to throw Gun Park up. Lookism is physically direct, so Striking Strength and Lifting Strength will be quite related.
This is false. Aikido is not strength based it is Blending motion with an attacker's movements which allows the Aiki practitioner to control the actions of the attacker with minimal effort. Which doesn't require significant strength, another example is Gouki Shibukawa from Baki is the best anime related example. Nowhere near the lifting or grip strength of a Biscuit Oliva but overpowered him with Aiki, thats not valid.
Daniel was stronger than when Daniel was fat. Daniel back then had enough pushing/pulling effects for characters like Vasco or Logan. However, Daniel could throw or pull and push a Class 5 character, so Mikey. will not be different
This is also false. He never pushed, or pulled logan, Vasco or any class 5 characters to make this valid. there is only 1 scan of him even grabbing Logan which is this. Fat Daniel LS is not comparable to Logan or Vasco. Vasco and Logan both overpowered 2nd Body Daniel with grip strength and Daniel referenced Vasco when Logan grabbed him saying himself they are comparable. Logan was also overpowered by Vasco. Small Daniel is nowhere near that lifting wise. He also referred to his "physique and physical strength" as embarassing which further discredits the notion he is stronger when he was fat.
Again, I don't want to discuss this here. I'll wait for a separate CRT for this.
I'm only discussing it because its apart of my reasoning for Mikey winning. Daniel does not have class 5 lifting strength to stop his arm from being broken, and he has no feats showing he can continue fighting at a high level once it happens which will result in this happening. All the "Daniel FRA" never were valid due to his systema not even being effective until post gun. In the Xiaolong fight he said Daniel wasn't that strong and Taegon Yi wasnt effected by it either, his best AP feats are against Jiho and Vivi friends, damage boost for systems not effective for his Sophia key either its apart of the 3rd key. Daniel does not have the stamina to last an extended fight either Mikey has bettee stamina statements and feats than anyone Sophia Daniel fought. The disconnect comes In because the original comment people using for votes does not address how he overcomes this

Last edited:
This is also false. He never pushed, or pulled logan, Vasco or any class 5 characters to make this valid. there is only 1 scan of him even grabbing Logan which is this. Fat Daniel LS is not comparable to Logan or Vasco. Vasco and Logan both overpowered 2nd Body Daniel with grip strength and Daniel referenced Vasco when Logan grabbed him saying himself they are comparable. Logan was also overpowered by Vasco. Small Daniel is nowhere near that lifting wise. He also referred to his "physique and physical strength" as embarassing which further discredits the notion he is stronger when he was fat.
“Lookism is physically direct, so Striking Strength and Lifting Strength will be quite related.”
Normally catching a super strong punch would be durability and lifting strength realistically ~ DarkDragonMedeus
In cases where Character A's AP (For different feat) and lifting strength (Via lifting some car or building or stuff) have different values for different things and Character B can catch Character A's punch (Or counter it with his own) then they engage in a wrestling match with their fists like in some anime and games (Where they push each other's fists to assert dominance, like here), then I'd say both AP, striking strength and LS scale in full. ~ KLOL506
Clearly, Daniel fat who can stop Logan punch falls into this case. So Daniel fat can scale with Logan Lifting strength

Even Vasco was shocked by the power of Daniel fat's punch. Logan can force on 2nd Body Daniel down, which 2nd Body Daniel already scales with Vasco. Chuck Kwak can trade punches with 2nd Body Daniel. Teagon can beat Justin peng and chuck kwak with bare hands. Small Daniel can keep up with Teagon.

Wasn't this still enough for him to use Class 5? Huh?

Back