• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mihawk VS Kizaru (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Mihawk via Higher skill, durability negation, MUCH better combat intelligence and probably stronger AP

Kizaru

He should be faster and can negate durability
The laser gets dodged because of observation haki like they aren't even there... And only travel speed is faster but that won't matter since it starts with 10 meters

Will vote Mihawk for higher AP, being more skill, higher intelligence, air slash spamming to match light beam spamming and durability negation.

Gets resisted by haki or sword range.... This is you saying Marco is stronger then Shanks, Mihawk and and probably even White beard...
How did Haki resistance to Those Bullet? I'm not saying all of that, wtf man, in fact that Marco Has Regen meanwhilehile Shanks, Mihawk and Whitebrard Doesn't. Marco Has Ability To counters that Type of Burst Attack doesn't mean He stronger than that Three,. You need some Water.

I’ll go with Mihawk via better skill, Kizaru's feat pre ellipse were almost all based on his logia power, which are no longer a threat now, and Kizaru is kinda lazy man lmao

How did Haki resistance to Those Bullet? I'm not saying all of that, wtf man, in fact that Marco Has Regen meanwhilehile Shanks, Mihawk and Whitebrard Doesn't. Marco Has Ability To counters that Type of Burst Attack doesn't mean He stronger than that Three,. You need some Water.
He regenerated meaning they aren't infused in haki... Haki resists the beams and Observation haki easily makes Mihawk dodge all of them as well as dura neg range counter.

I’ll go with Mihawk via better skill, Kizaru's feat pre ellipse were almost all based on his logia power, which are no longer a threat now, and Kizaru is kinda lazy man lmao
He Matched Rayleigh on Sword Combat, Kizaru Sword Skill not that bad. Kizaru Type of long, close and medium range fighter. Can Spam light speed bullet, Mihawk Has No Kenbunshoku Haki Feats rather than using His Eye, may be He Scale to Zoro.
He regenerated meaning they aren't infused in haki... Haki resists the beams and Observation haki easily makes Mihawk dodge all of them as well as dura neg range counter.
What are you talking about? Who's Resist To Kizaru Beams in this Series, give me one Names?

What are you talking about? Who's Resist To Kizaru Beams in this Series, give me one Names?
Haki resist devil fruit abilities.... Link
He Matched Rayleigh on Sword Combat, Kizaru Sword Skill not that bad. Kizaru Type of long, close and medium range fighter. Can Spam light speed bullet, Mihawk Has No Kenbunshoku Haki Feats rather than using His Eye, may be He Scale to Zoro.
Luffy with basic observation haki can dodge lasers... And calls them slow... Mihawk has better observation haki then that...

@MonkeyOfLife makes a good point so I am going to count the ones listing dur negation via lasers as void unless new information is brought up and counters it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back