• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason's missing some stats and powers on his profile

He's missing the justification that he's Beaten Goldar both morphed and unmorphed. He and other rangers are also missing the ability to channel their coins together to increase their power, or combine all their coins powers into one ranger. He's also missing flight through Jetting. We're also missing the Power Sword being able to be charged to amp its power, which we see against an amped evil Tommy, incapping him and against Cardiatron and Polluticorn. It's also shown here in the comics, and here in the comics by Rocky who has the same powers, which admittedly are an alternate but similar timeline to the TV continuity. And of course, all of them are missing Teleportation which happens in nearly every episode. Rangers should also get all the resistances associated with space survival since we've seen them fly through space quite a few times.

His T-rex zord should have either vibration manipulation or earthquake manipulation for it's signature Seismic Blast. And limited air manipulation for it's breath attack.

For his Zeo Gold form, Jason is considered far superior to base Zeo Rangers, with his powers being considered "clear off the scale" and interfering with the command center.

If, IF we're giving him Omega feats, Omega Jason scales directly above White Tommy both by Zedd's statement and their fight. He also should get fire manipulation as his powers come from fire and he can channel it into his sword. His Omega Firezord also has it, creating lava, fireballs and fire shields. It also has Energy projection through a chest blaster. And it has fusionism, able to combine with any zord.

Respect Threads:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/l7b2tr/respect_jason_lee_scott_power_rangers_tv_franchise/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/l2ncec/respect_jason_lee_scott_boom_comics_mighty/

I think the best thing to do is to uncompromisite power rangers profiles. Tommy's is a composite of multiple timelines, which is, well, not allowed on the wiki.

I any case, abilities seems fine more or less. I will look through them in details tomorrow

that he's Beaten Goldar both morphed and unmorphed. He and other rangers are also missing the ability to channel their coins together to increase their power, or combine all their coins powers into one ranger.
Statistics amplication or another key/tier would fit this one better.

Fusionism for the combine thing.

Earth manip for the
Siesmic attack seems fine.

No need for air tbh. We have a breath attack ability which takes care of it.

The rest seems fine. Tho admittedly, I think uncompromisiting the files should happen first. My understanding of the shows is very limited, but I can help with the comics one if you or anyone else wants to uncompromisite it.

The comics are a weird case but a lot of their weirdness can be chalked up to in universe timeline changes that happen a lot. The tabletop series which is referenced by canon stuff and follows time travel plots specifically goes out of its way to include the comic events, so I think it’s fair to consider them as canon here. I don’t see an issue with these revisions.

The comics' canonicity is weird, yeah. A lot of secondary media treats them as canon, primary media AFAIK doesn't really say yes or no since it's primary for kids and not us grown ass nerds, so I don't really think there's a definitive answer to whether or not they're truly canon (PR canon has always been kind of wonky) but I think, thematically, these are intended to be the same people so I'm mostly okay with using them.

Suggestions Confluctor said makes sense, as well as the Omega stuff.

The comics' canonicity is weird, yeah. A lot of secondary media treats them as canon, primary media AFAIK doesn't really say yes or no since it's primary for kids and not us grown ass nerds, so I don't really think there's a definitive answer to whether or not they're truly canon (PR canon has always been kind of wonky) but I think, thematically, these are intended to be the same people so I'm mostly okay with using them.

Suggestions Confluctor said makes sense, as well as the Omega stuff.
Primary media doesn’t explicitly note it but I think it’s also worth noting that like, Ninja Steel for example took concepts like the idea of dimensional travel destabilizing the grid from the comics directly, so that seems to be more of a target audience thing than anything

The page in question does not seem to be locked.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread then?

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back