• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy vs Garou

I already debated this Guy not only blitzes on a large margin, he has FAR higher AP, I think he is a teir above Garou actually seeing as Garou is multi-continental and Guy 8 gates is Moon level. Hell he only needs 7 gates tbh. Him being as strong as Boros doesn't help either seeing as Guy would kick his shit in too. And I sure hope Garou has regen if not this shouldn't have been made...

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
actually, garou kinda one shots him as well tho..... just saying. i vote guy for sure, but i felt like poitining that out
Umm, no not even awakened Gorou has no strength feats other than tossing saitama around while "somewhat serious" and some Naruto charecters CAAAALAPPPP saitama. And someone who is Moon level doesn't get one shot by someone without hax in anyway shape or form Garou can't do ANNYYYTHING to guy lol NOTHINg

guy's durability is like 7 a or b in ALL his forms. even when using the 8th gate, which makes him supposedly a planet buster. so yeah, in any of garou's forms post his awakening, guy gets one shotted.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
guy's durability is like 7 a or b in ALL his forms. even when using the 8th gate, which makes him supposedly a planet buster. so yeah, in any of garou's forms post his awakening, guy gets one shotted.
OOF not true Garou post awakening maybe upon further inspection. But Guy has Country class durability and the best Garou has before that Large town level lel. And even then it's a blitz

why would guy have country durability?? wtf? when was this decided upon? he cant have that lol his powers make him a glass canon lol hahahah thats kinda the whole point of the drawbacks os the gates lol wtf

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
why would guy have country durability?? wtf? when was this decided upon? he cant have that lol his powers make him a glass canon lol hahahah thats kinda the whole point of the drawbacks os the gates lol wtf
First, go check the page I obviously didn't make that up

And second, unlike Lee he has controll over the gates up till the GoD (Gate of Death).

He doesn't just loose durability. And as to why, he fought evenly with Kisame who has Country level attacks... so "wtf?" is kinda wierd seeing as how Killer Bee is inferior to Kisame who in turn is country level auto making Killer Bee less than guy.

Glass canon for sure as to AP vs Durability but you're making it seem like Guy isn't strong within hiself ._.

Garou on the other hand has MINIMAL durability feats proving he's country level. Even in Awakened form... I'd argue he's inferior to Boros BY far.... not teir below but if him and Boros fought it would end in Garou on the moon dead....

apperently u did, as i checked it and it says unknown lol and u now assume that lee, who is much at better at using the gates than guy while being the same age he was when he used the 8th, cant use the 8th gate, even tho he literally every other one? wow ok got it. yes, he does loose durability as his body is literally breaking down hahaha oh kisame is country lvl now? nice wow lol good luck with that lol bee inst infirior to him either hahaha

"At least Mountain level+ (Took a point-blank Hirudora, though it knocked him out briefly) | Unknow (Guy's body starts to break apart the moment he activates the 8th Gate and simply moving causes him great pain.)" I don't think I made this up "apperently u did" well I can be just as condesending and say "apperently you didn't read".

If he is at least Mountain level+ before and on top of that I wasn't using 8 Gates if you recall you saying in "all his forms" he is up to 7-A, I proved it false as he is high 7-A or 7-A+.

And I also at this point don't think you're not taking things seriously because if you just really told me "who is much at better at using the gates than guy while being the same age he was when he used the 8th, cant use the 8th gate, even tho he literally every other one"... Just oof... This is just false. Even looking at they keys you can tell Guy is stronger. Just looking at how much of an effect the gates have on the body of Guy and Lee you can tell Guy uses it better.

"yes, he does loose durability as his body is literally breaking down" I don't think you read what I wrote so let me reiterate Up untill the GoD (Gate of Death) or 8TH GATE He has control to where he doesn't really loose durability. So I don't know what you're insinuiating here...

"hahaha oh kisame is country lvl now? nice wow lol good luck with that lol bee inst infirior to him either hahaha"

Yea I should ignore this one because I can tell you're trolling rn, but just in case you have somewhat of a serious attitude...

Kisame with less than 30% matched Bee to the point if Raikage didn't show up Bee would be dead.... Kisame matched 7th Gate guy, who in turn IS country level. Inferior* btw and KB is by far inferior to Kisame, especially a fully serious one

Back