• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might be a bad idea, but it'll be interesting if nothing else

Dmc3-dante
Tanjirou
Rules: Both Combatants at 8-B
Speed is Equalized

Who Wins and Why?

Tanjiro:

Dante:

Inconclusive:

Stomp:

(Note: I'm sure this goes without saying but this is Pre-Devil Trigger Awakening DMC3 Dante)

SpookyShadow said:
I guess Dante haxes.
How? He doesn't have access to Devil Trigger nor Quicksilver in this key nor a bunch of other haxes, 8-B Dante is Cerberus fight Dante and his Conceptual Manip won't apply here, plus 8-B Tanjiro is Post-Zeroshiki Training

Post-Zeroshiki Yoriichi training Tanjiro is just high end 9-A. Only Pillar training Tanjiro is 8-B+. I guess Dante has some shit, but I will wait for DMC supporters

His concept manip isn't even combat applicable, we don't really know how it works beyond taking your name with it your powers and everything from you.

Probably he means his only hax here which is RG and deconstruction hax

Dante is at the high end of the spectrum AP wise so, what's the AP Tanji has?

Dante still has teleportation, Royal Guard (which, if Dante is able to Royal Block it, negates all damage done to him. And he can release all that damage done to him, if that's how VSBattles treats the Style) so I feel like he still has the advantage when it comes to versatility, his guns are also capable of splitting Tanjiro apart by the atom should it come down to him needing to blast someone to shreds.

Because I felt like it, Dante's page is filled with 3-A/Low 2-C and 7-B fights. Why not use a different key for once

Well if this is piller tanjirou he could try to cut dante to pieces and repeat the breath of the sun circle till he burns dante's cells but if it's any other tanjirou dante wins.

Dante isn't going to stand there and let the guy do his thing when he can teleport out of it or use his own AoE attacks to keep him at bay

Breath of the Sun is not fire manipulation (more like heat manipulation) and it can't really burn an enemy to ash

Dante's regen is near-instant IIRC, like when Vergil was cut in half by him and he was still intact, if Dante was weak to sunlight then yeah Breath of the Sun would work great, but I don't think it does in this case.

Back