• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Micro CRT for DMC extra-powers

Initially I asked DDK what I could say before a micro CRT if it was necessary or not, well the concept that it could be material for a small one, they are few and some are blurred, but it is what I found because I was bored due to the quarantine in my country.

Likey Law manipilation: (according to this the demonic world operates on other laws than that of the normal universe, I don't know what that means but I think only void mundus escalaria)

Reactive power and Empowerment (apart from the fact that the demon world seems to do that the more damage you receive, will get the more demon power you have)

While it's a part of the text to explain the DT Gauge, it isn't game mechanic

The DT Gauge is the application of this power for gameplay purposes, which doesn't simply discard the Empowerment

Also, the scans talks about demons in general, not only Dante, and we know that they don't have a Devil Trigger in canon

Resistence Spatial: (something else for space resistance to dante)

The Reactive Evolution and Empowerment seems more like Reactive Power Level than it is Reactive Evolution. Still useful, though.

The law manipulation seems too... vague. I can see how it could be that, but it seems more like it's saying that the things in the underworld are different. And the fact that we don't really see or know about any major difference in physical laws to the human world, I'd say it's at most a possibly.

The spatial resistance is already accounted for by a far, far better feat, fighting Vergil.

About Law Manipulation:

I already know that even if accepted, it's Limited as we don't ─Ànow exactly what Laws we are talking about, literally non applicable in combat

It would scale to Void Mundus and Argosax, while also giving Resistance to those who were on their range, which was Dante and Lucia, I belive, but with a "Possible/Likely" since well:

They resisted every ability displayed by them, so it's possible (that's why we should use "Possibly/Likely) that they also resist this, but not 100% sure

About the second scan, that's Reactive Power Level by getting stronger via receiving and applying damage

Considering it's referring to his devil trigger, I'm pretty sure that's more a stamina refill than anything else, and it's a property of location, not really of individuals

DMUA said:
Considering it's referring to his devil trigger, I'm pretty sure that's more a stamina refill than anything else, and it's a property of location, not really of individuals
well it would still be applicable to void mundus and argosax.

Nope, it says that "In the Underworld power is etc", that doesn't mean it only works there, it's referring to the Demons, Dante even uses outside of it

Also also, while it's true that Devil Trigger is a gameplay mech, it doesn't discard the statement, DT is just a application of said ability for gameplay purposes

Either way, it doesn't increase their overall power, it just refills it, so it's not really reactive evolution. You could get away with calling it empowerment and elaborating, though.

Well, that implies that the battlefield must be the demon world because they're in the demon world normally, when SBA says they're fighting in central park

edit: wait yeah it also works outside nevermind

I don't see how that's legit law hax, it's way too vague for it to be anything, or if Mundus remotely scales to that.

Don't see how that makes for spatial resistance for Dante since it describes teleporting, but he fought Vergil anyway so it's kinda moot.

The Empowerment part seems ok.

Back