• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Micheal Demiurgos/Lucifer Morningstar vs Beyonder/Molecule Man

LamboVBovino said:
Beyonder solos them and his partner for the fun of it, the recent nerfs to Marvel on here are HIGHLY debatable.
Team DC wins here, they're on a higher level than Beyonder.

That being said, I dislike how a single comic seems to downgrade Marvels entire cosmology, but I think this has been happening for a while now. For some reason, Marvel writers love to nerf the marvel multiverse.

LamboVBovino said:
Beyonder solos them and his partner for the fun of it, the recent nerfs to Marvel on here are HIGHLY debatable.
Mighty big thanks for the laugh, chum. Even before the nerf, DC's cosmology is FAR superior to Marvel's. Honestly, not sure why DC has "one of the most powerful comic book verses out there" for their description anymore. DC is THE most powerful comic book franchise.

DarkHunter89 said:
LamboVBovino said:
That being said, I dislike how a single comic seems to downgrade Marvels entire cosmology, but I think this has been happening for a while now. For some reason, Marvel writers love to nerf the marvel multiverse.
Scans to prove they are on a higher level than Pre-Retcon Beyonder...

No need for scans. Pre-Retcon Beyonder is ranked at High 1-B and Michael and Lucifer are ranked at 1-A. Going by tiers alone, either of the Archangels effortlessly soloes the Marvel Multiverse.

LamboVBovino said:
DarkHunter89 said:
LamboVBovino said:
Scans to prove they are on a higher level than Pre-Retcon Beyonder...
marvel cosmology is infinitely smaller than dc

dc has planes of existence to reach archetypal infinity, marvel doesn't.

beyond realm is no more biggert than sphere of gods or dark multiverse, new gods realms alone can make marvel multiverse look like a droplet of ocean too

and the angel brothers are top dogs in dc. they can beat current TOAA as well (who's not omnipotent and got owned by regulator thanos)

Owennoctis said:
marvel cosmology is infinitely smaller than dc

dc has planes of existence to reach archetypal infinity, marvel doesn't.

beyond realm is no more biggert than sphere of gods or dark multiverse, new gods realms alone can make marvel multiverse look like a droplet of ocean too

and the angel brothers are top dogs in dc. they can beat current TOAA as well (who's not omnipotent and got owned by regulator thanos)
marvel has acrhetypal imfimite realms my guy and no the god sphear is not bigger then the beyond realm its high 1B for a reason

The reason DC is higher then marvel is because it has a lot more feats and back up for its beings, being 1-A(although not gona lie the whole monitors being 1A due to being pieces of the over void is a bit of a streach) aka undimensional unbound by anything beings

while marvel just has plain old infinite dimensional beings left and right

and 2 that are truly undimensional that being oblivion and OAA(potenitally Toba)

Back