• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: Team Up Mission P&A (I tried the best I could) + Suneater

I read everything available in English so far from MHA: Team Up Mission, and this is what I found regarding abilities.
It's very little, so I'll take the opportunity to fix a little the Suneater profile (only a little)
So let's go with:
Ok, It's done

Now let's go to Suneater
His intelligence first:
In his profile, his intelligence is basically everything he did in the yakusas arc:
Above Average (Suneater demonstrates incredible tactical judgments during fights. He acted quickly to disarm three villains at once in order to tip the balance in favor of the heroes. When he was overwhelmed by three of the Eight Precepts of Death, he was able to counter all three of their Quirks and use their advantage against them in order to win. He was stated by Fat Gum to be more capable than anyone else in the raid)
I would like to summarize it a bit, and include mentions of his chapter in Team-Up Mission:
Above Average (Suneater demonstrates incredible tactical judgments during fights, thanks to his pessimism, he always has a plan for the worst possible scenario. He was stated by Fat Gum to be more capable than anyone else in the raid in the Shie Hassaikai Arc)

Lastly, his P&A: Is pretty poor, describing his quirk too thinly, not making it clear where his poison abilities come from, and including Power Mimicry as if it were separate from his transformation.
I want to create a key to include the abilities he gets when using his quirk, this is totally ignoring everything that came after Star&Stripe:

• Normal
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Limited Power Mimicry and Transformation (His Quirk allows him to manifest the physical characteristics of the things he eats while they are in his digestive system)
  • With Manifest
Bodily Weaponry and Body Control (He can generate and control the characteristics of the things he has eaten, being able to use them simultaneously without problems), Additional Limbs (With eating octopus, he is able to spawn tentacles from his fingers, which function well independently), Shells Generation (With eatings clams, and krabs), Poison Generation (Its tentacles have a paralyzing neurotoxin inside of them), Crystal Generation (After consuming a crystal created by a villain quirk, he was able to generate it)

Last edited:
Not usually around during this time of the week, but I saw this and made a sandbox for Suneater.

How does this look? Added some stuff of my own, made his power and abilities section into a bullet point list, and added some references.

Suneater's Flight comes from School Brief IV, Beauty Pageant.

Edit: I guess the Mirko thing would be fine for her senses, as it's vision not hearing.

Tokoyami is interesting, I'm not certain what to call that.

Odd-Eye was able to force Izuku into saying his secrets while he just seem to read Kuroiro's mind and verbally reveal his secret.

At first it seems like Tokoyami just didn't have any embarrassing secrets, which wouldn't be resistance. However Dark Shadow reveals that isn't the case and Tokoyami does have a secret that he's embarrassed about. Which means he did just straight up resist Odd-Eye's Quirk.

Last edited:
Not usually around during this time of the week, but I saw this and made a sandbox for Suneater.

How does this look? Added some stuff of my own, made his power and abilities section into a bullet point list, and added some references.

Suneater's Flight comes from School Brief IV, Beauty Pageant.
Looks good, but:
In my opinion transformation and power mimicry should be together
The limited power mimicry doesn't work separately, he did not copy the quirk, he swallowed a crystal belonging to his quirk, so he could generate the same type of crystal.
That is, it is not something different from what is said in transformation.

Also, I understand that the references already cover it, but considering how unknown the novels are compared to the rest of the verse stuff, maybe it would be good to add the link.
Edit: I guess the Mirko thing would be fine for her senses, as it's vision not hearing.
great

Odd-Eye was able to force Izuku into saying his secrets while he just seem to read Kuroiro's mind and verbally reveal his secret.

At first it seems like Tokoyami just didn't have any embarrassing secrets, which wouldn't be resistance. However Dark Shadow reveals that isn't the case and Tokoyami does have a secret that he's embarrassed about. Which means he did just straight up resist Odd-Eye's Quirk.
The options are:
  • Supernatural Willpower
  • Mind Reading Resistance
  • Both
Most likely, even if the victim doesn't say it, Odd-eye might know, that is, there must be resistance to mind reading involved.

Looks good, but:
In my opinion transformation and power mimicry should be together
The limited power mimicry doesn't work separately, he did not copy the quirk, he swallowed a crystal belonging to his quirk, so he could generate the same type of crystal. That is, it is not something different from what is said in transformation.

Also, I understand that the references already cover it, but considering how unknown the novels are compared to the rest of the verse stuff, maybe it would be good to add the link.

I don't believe I understand what you're saying? Are you saying he shouldn't have power mimicry? Despite the fact he can copy the traits of anything he eats. Him copying animal body parts is already enough for limited power mimicry, but I just labeled it like that for ease of reading.

Also you do know the location in the powers and abilities are completely irrelevant correct? Beyond the tabbers it doesn't matter where they're located.

The novels are just text and references are preferred over scans in general. Any scan I link would be a white background with plain text that can be easily faked. Not saying what I have is fake, the point of the reference is so that people can check it out for themself. Adding a scan doesn't help prove anything when it's so bland.

I don't believe I understand what you're saying? Are you saying he shouldn't have power mimicry? Despite the fact he can copy the traits of anything he eats. Him copying animal body parts is already enough for limited power mimicry, but I just labeled it like that for ease of reading.
In the profile and sandbox it seems that he has the ability specifically for the crystal thing, even though in reality it is with everything he eats
Suneater must have power mimicry, I never said "he didn't have it"

I don't know what you're trying to say at this point. Where in the profile does it imply the ability is specifically for the crystal thing?

It's simply an example/explanation that I believe would be the easiest to understand, without bloating that section up by labeling everything he can do.

I believe our way of thinking about what that section means are different. But those are merely explanations and examples, they don't mean he can't do anything else. Detailed explanations don't belong there but in the Notable Attacks/Technique section. Which I believe explains his power well, or do you have another idea?

I don't totally agree, but I accept that it's fine the way you've done it
(In the end what I have said probably only counts as personal preference)

Have you added this already
No, because we have not defined this:

The options are:
  • Supernatural Willpower
  • Mind Reading Resistance
  • Both
Most likely, even if the victim doesn't say it, Odd-eye might know, that is, there must be resistance to mind reading involved.
Resistance to Telepathy and Mind Control ig?

Forgot about this.

I'd say Tokoyami has resistance to mind reading. I don't know what the exact ability is called at this moment.

It seems like when prepared a person can stop themselves from spouting their secrets, which is meaningless since Odd-Eye sees it himself. As shown with Kuroiro. He didn't spout out anything yet Odd-Eye knew his secret regardless. Odd-Eye didn't seem surprised by this, so it means that interaction isn't unusual for him.

However, he didn't see anything from Tokoyami despite the fact he did have embarrassing secrets. This actually did shock him.

I'm sorry, I've been/am busy with college stuff.
Anyway, so we take it as resistance to mind reading , I'm going to call the staff to see what can be applied.

Chapter 1
Looks fine.

I don't think this seems to warrant enhanced senses.

Chapter 4
Rusty's suggestion regarding this seems fine.

Chapter 9
Not even sure if this is worth listing tbh.

Chapter 12
Worth mentioning on the profile I guess.

Rest of the OP for Suneater seems to be okay.

@Sparkive I think you should be able to apply what Damage and Rusty agreed on.
Excuse me, busy with the university, anyway
Everything but Enhanced Senses to Suneater and the mention of Shoto's dizziness resistance?
Although Rusty seems to be okay with the Enhanced Senses, while Damage isn't.
Not even sure if this is worth listing tbh.
I would say that it could be added in stamina

Everything is done, except for Shoto (I'm going to wait for Damage to say)
In the case of Suneater's Enhances Senses, they were also in Rusty's sandbox, so when Therefir made the changes to Suneater's profile, they were gone as well. Please let me know if it's time to remove that.

Back