• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Doctor Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom hates doing that. Mewtwo wins as he can mind screw quicker, as it just requires a flash of his eyes.

Doom doesn't need the body swap to win.

He has strong mental resistance even without his armor due to his willpower, but his armor makes it even stronger. He's completely unaffected by the Purple Man's mind manipulation, and can fend off the likes of Emma Frost. Add in his brilliance, matter manipulation, transmutation, temporal BFR, and magic, and he wins. Also, power absorption.

Doom anyday, he's too strong minded for MewTwo's psychic manipulation to cause any severe harm, rendering MewTwo pracically null and void. My vote goes to Doom.

Because Mewtwo still has a whole pletora of hax like power mimcry, reality warping, etc.

That's y I'm asking cuz no one has brought that up, just mind hax.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Because Mewtwo still has a whole pletora of hax like power mimcry, reality warping, etc.

That's y I'm asking cuz no one has brought that up, just mind hax.
Yah that still doesn't change the fact that doom still outclasses mewtwo in every other category.

He's immune to any mind attacks from mewtwo, has an army of doombots at his command. Force fields to block mewtwos attacks. Can teleport in combat. Travel through time and bfr mewtwo there.can expand molecule of objects around him turning something as small as a pebble to as big as large boulders and continue to grow until it crushes its opponent.a personal energy siphoned to drain mewtwo of all his energy. Not to mention a plethora of magic spells and knowledge rivaling doctor strange himself.

Yah doom takes this easily

Immune to mind attacks doesnt mean he no sells Mewtwos other hax. And you do realize a lot of what you said Mewtwo literally has himself right?

@professorkuki most of the abilites mewtwo has, are far weaker than doctors dooms. Doctor dooms versatility and super genius like intellect both in and out of combat would make him the winner of this match.

Pretty sure Teleportation, Time Travel, BFR doenst really work like that.

And theres still the matter of Power Mimicry. Whats stopping Mewtwo from taking whatever Dooms gonna use to attack him via Me First? Or using Memory Manipulation to make Doom forget what he was gonna do first?

@professorkukui the only people mewtwo has memorywiped before are normal non resistant humans and dooms mind is nearly impossible to enter or mess with, mewtwo would not be able to erase anything about him.

I'm pretty sure abusing the level of power mimicry mewtwo has, one doom doesn't have any naturally occurring moves besides magic which he likely won't need for this match and two all his arsenal is machine based. So nothing there mewtwo could do.

Lastly explain how mewtwo would come back from idk doom sending him millions of years into the past like he has done so before.

I dont think we scale or treat hax like that. If Doom doesnt have resistance or immunity to it then it should work on him (not saying he doesnt, if he does then nvm here).

I mean offensive hax or attacks Doom would use to try and harm Mewtwo actually. And we're not assuming Mewtwo can't just teleport out of range? Or just use Attack Reflection?

Mewtwo has time traveling as well so I dont see how him being sent to any point in the past should affect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back