• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
IMG_2231.webp
GodIhopethisisfair

The Doctor vs Doctor Doom (Base, anything above High 1-B is restricted)

Speed is equalized, both have preparation time and their equipment

IMG_2230.webp

"I know your type: the nihilist know-it-all. But through all this wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey rubbish, there's one thing you never quite understood: I'm the Doctor, and I don't want to go."

IMG_2231.webp
GodIhopethisisfair

The Doctor vs Doctor Doom (Base, anything above High 1-B is restricted)

Speed is equalized, both have preparation time and their equipment

IMG_2230.webp
1. Mav you jerk, how could you make a Dr. Doom vs thread and not let me know about it.

2. Imma wait to see what the Dr. Who people have to say.

3. Can't believe a fair fight against high 1-B prep Doom is actually possible.

The Doctor is going to have a crt in two days, better wait until ByAsura releases it and we can debate to what extent the cosmology reaches since either it could be upgraded or it could be Downgraded, this also affects some of the doctor's powers and weapons
Sure!

The Doctor is going to have a crt in two days, better wait until ByAsura releases it and we can debate to what extent the cosmology reaches since either it could be upgraded or it could be Downgraded, this also affects some of the doctor's powers and weapons
Fair warning, if that is the case then I might release a Marvel CRT for Astral Forms soon that'll buff anyone who can affect Astral Forms in Marvel, including all Magic users (of which Doom is one)

Doom is about to be cooked 💀 🔥
1. That bad, huh?

1.5. Is there any way to see what ByAsura is cooking? I don't doubt Dr. Who has some absurdly OP hax Doom can't counter, I just want to check it out.

2. I would like to note that I'm soon releasing a sandbox for Marvel Astral Forms that will massively amp anyone who can affect Astral forms in Marvel (such as all magic users).

1. That bad, huh?

1.5. Is there any way to see what ByAsura is cooking? I don't doubt Dr. Who has some absurdly OP hax Doom can't counter, I just want to check it out.

2. I would like to note that I'm soon releasing a sandbox for Marvel Astral Forms that will massively amp anyone who can affect Astral forms in Marvel (such as all magic users).
894bsv.jpg

Back