• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs a Bowling Ball

So let's see. Multiuniversal Teleportation, Resistance to Mind Manipulation.... How strong is said resistance?

Type 8 Immortality.... Is Urotsuki anywhere to be found, & what key is she in? Mewtwo needs to get rid of her to get around Type 8. Can Mewtwo even learn of this, such as via Mind Reading?

What powers would Disable be an option to stop? Can Shadow Mewtwo even do those things? Its P&A is a bit confusing for me to read right now.

Does Urotsuki have a calculated AP or Durability to quantify where the Bowling Ball fits in at 5-A, given it scales to her?

Can Shadow Mewtwo use Recover? If so, that's an option to try winning by attrition.

1. A few hundreds people at best.

2. Considering how large the Dream World is (a small multiverse basically), how Urotsuki could be anywhere in the Dream World, how Urotsuki has Type 9 immortality herself and how her "death" would nuke Mewtwo to oblivion, I'd say that simply incapacitating the Bowling Ball would be far better and more reasonable than trying to see if Mewtwo can kill the thing.

3. He should be able to. It's just Mewtwo but darker after all. It could probably null the BFR thing temporarily. Maybe.

4. No calc. Just "Earth-Moon system pocket dimension" level, which isn't far from baseline IIRC.

5. Same as 3.

The Bowling Ball has a few hundred peoples' worth of Resistance to Mind Manipulation??

In any case, I'm not sure how Mewtwo COULD incapacitate this thing, short of knocking it out or utterly destroying it. Unless it can Disable the Multi-Universal Range Teleportation, it can just escape that, right? Without some kind of anti-teleportation seal or somthing....

And very few physical barricades will keep a 5-A in places, & I doubt Mewtwo can or would try trapping Bowling Ball in a barricade made of planets, gaps in a "wall" made of sphere that are massive to something that small size. (Also, gravity.)

In theory, Mewtwo could try Teleporting or Telekinesis-ing Bowling Ball to a Black Hole, but... do we equalize this match to slowest, average, or fastest speed present? Does it matter? I mean, couldn't a MFTL Speed being just ESCAPE a Black Hole's gravity well via movement anyway? Would it survive a Black Hole if it didn't teleport away anyway?

Mind Manipulation MIGHT be an Incapacitation option, but I don't know if Mewtwo's mindhax is strong enough for it.

Encasing it in ice might not stop it teleporting out. Would Petrification work?

What other means to incapacitate does it have? Can it be broken apart into nonfunctionality, even if not killed?

At best. I don't know the exact number, but in gameplay term, it's basically the enemies of an entire map.

Just gonna describe its immortality here. Pretty much any physical damage is bound to be recovered from, including non-lethal wounds. This probably also includes petrification.

If Freezing in Pokémon does make the victim unconscious it could work, and mind manip would certainly work. But considering the Bowling Ball can teleport, I doubt BFR would do much, unless it's Mewtwo's "teleport in the void" thing.

So basically, mindhax and freezing have the highest chances of working.

Back