• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Methuselah (メトセラ) vs. Avesta of Black & White 7 Demon Kings (七大魔王)

Let's see, I'd say Federica and Mashyana don't really have any chance against him, Mashyana's main gimmick is how big she is as a Star Spirit and Federica is being nigh-unkillable plus being skilled at murder, I'd say both these traits don't really help against Methuselah and will at best just stall him.

Those who might have a chance but I doubt it is Magsarion if he gets his third Commandment off, but we know little about it and if he understands Methuselah is a big if, Kaikhosru just because his Commandment was useful against Madou Magsarion, and Bhavan because theirs a possibility his massive Power of Ego would allow him to affect Abstract Existences and resist his Fear Passive, though this is admittedly a big NLF.

The ones that Methuselah has a good chance to be beaten by is Everyone's Evil Nadare and Pseudo-Hadou Khvarenah, if its Khvarenah before he awakened then I'd say he probably doesn't stand a chance as I believe when Magsarion was becoming a Madou he noted that without a similar change (becoming a God) it would be hard to defeat Magsarion's Conceptualised form.

Last edited:
Back