• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place outside a populated city. If it's too disadvantageous for Merlin, it takes place in a deserted island and just assume Maou already has enough power to fight. Both are in character, and they start fifty meters apart from each other. Victory by any means necessary. This is Pre-Timeskip Merlin and Partial Maou Satan. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Merli:

Maou:

Standard Battle Assumptions

Images (22)
Images (Maou

Interestiing, while Merlin could use her teleportation, he can return through portals.

Would he have any means to get past Perfect Cube though?

Sorry, didn't get a chance to reply since I had bad internet. I'm not familiar with the series as I haven't gotten into it, but he probably can't get through it with magical attacks since Perfect Cube reflects it. What he could try to do to bypass it is to destroy it with physical attacks (can't remember if Perfect Cube returns attacks of this nature) or nullify it since it's a magical spell.

Pretty sure physical attacks wont break the Perfect Cube, otherwise it wouldnt contain Assault Mel in the slightliest.

Isnt Perfect Cube the same technique, tho? Afaik she never stated that she had... upgraded or updated the perfect cube.

I know that, I meant that Perfect cube isnt specially weak to physical attacks, so saying he will be able to destroy it that way is kinda weird. the technique can contain people stronger than Merlin herself.

Back