• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boar s sin of gluttony merlin by mtrizkit-d8o79s6
Discord
A battle between magic users that fight with over confidence.
Merlin is at pre-timeskip tier and Discord can't use a specific hax (see Discord's page). Both speeds are equalized.

Location can anywhere (or multiple places) because it doesn't matter as long as they use their magic.

Merlin: 0

Discord: 3

What's meant by no hax for Discord? He seems to be a 100% hax character...

Also, you should add links to the character profiles so it's easier.

Okay, it's just a specific hax Discord can't use. Also, click the pictures to find links to the fighters.

Ok I see. Well, though Merlin also is an extremely haxxed character, I'm going to go with Discord here for having more versatile and powerful hax. Merlin wasn't shown to be able to use 'Endless Whirl' pre-timeskip, and if she was able to it likely wasn't as potent.

What does "Can manipulate the time of her spells" mean exactly? Anyway, I'm gonna give this to Discord as well. Merlin is very haxxed, but Discords hax seems to be on a higher level. His Reality Warping seems crazy powerful.

Back