• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mercer Frey vs the Terrarian

Two characters that got destroyed by downgrades.

9-B keys for both of them. Speed isn't equalized because both of them are stupidly slow (subsonic+ 5-C in the Terrarian's case, poor guy).

Edit: Speed is equalized for now

Terraria (432 kilojoules):

Mercer Frey (scales to destroying a wooden fence and wall, and partially destroying a brick wall):

Inconclusive:

21CB4B32-9503-4EC9-B530-E7373CC952C5
The look Mercer gave me when I downgraded him to 9-A.

EE7031A1-B42D-4C49-BD48-AAD90066EE2D
I love this picture so much, and the Terrarian is finally in decent tiers with good ap. Too bad he's slow as crap.

They're in Central Park due to SBA. I'll look throughout the beginning game equipment to see what he has, but one thing I know he definitely has is grenades.

the Terrarian at this point of the game has access to:

The slime staff (which is an intangible slime that can track people that are invisible), A wood sword, spear, boomerang, yo-yo, A wooden bow, Throwing knives, poison throwing knives, shurikens, grenades, And finally the wand of sparkling. Plus gravity potions, teleportation potions and the teleportation mirror (though the potions randomly teleport you while the mirror would self bfr the Terrarian, though I believe the Terraria has a potion that would send him straight to Mercer and a love potion along with corruption powder).

mercers ******

he cant hide

he cant fight

if the he tries to take cover slimes and yoyo will just say hah no

btw the potion that teleports you to a player is called a wormhole potion

Well the yo yo won't stop him from hiding, but the slime does. I know non staff aren't allowed to close thread so I'll get someone to close it later

Back