• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meng Hao's Spirit Realm profile

So, since Meng Hao from I Shall Seal the Heavens would end up with way too many keys in just one profile for every relevant power up he gets, I thought it'd be best to split his profile into a Spirit Realm one and another for all the others, since he actually spends most of the novel below the Immortal Realm. Kinda like Naruto with his kid, teenager and adult profiles.

I made the Spirit Realm one here, and would like some input since it's the first profile I make, if anyone has any tips for formatting or adding any abilites or feats I didn't remember.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:InfiniteSped/sandbox

I left Lifting Strength for everything as unknown, since he doesn't have many lifting feats, from what I remember. He's more about punching.

Qi Condensation and Foundation Establishment should still need a calc or any feat that is easy to quantify, so I left it at unknown until those are made. Same for the speed of Spirit Severing and Dao Seeking until I can find any quantificable feats.

It's a bit of a shot in the dark, but can't you use the length of the Flame Serpent daoist magic as a sort of scale for the early power levels? I remember Meng Hao used it fairly often in his early stages and it grew stronger and longer over time.

I think this is a good idea, if only for the mere fact that it helps seperate his powers into more observable tiers. And it also makes it easier to know what he can do at each tier..

NeoSuperior said:
It's a bit of a shot in the dark, but can't you use the length of the Flame Serpent daoist magic as a sort of scale for the early power levels? I remember Meng Hao used it fairly often in his early stages and it grew stronger and longer over time.
I remember it being 300 meters long, and maybe getting to 600 meters. Not sure though.

I remember that it at some point reaches thousands or even ten thousands meter length. Or was it kilometers? I am not sure but I remember that the scale changed quite dramatically which led me to the thought of "wow, he came all the way to this from the 2 or so meter long flame serpent from the early qi condensation stages!"

Don't remember that, but it'd prob be after Foundation Establishment.

He did manage 600 meters though:

All of this takes some time to describe, but actually happened in the blink of an eye. Meng Hao completely bypassed the nine paths to appear directly in front of the old man. He lifted his hand, and his Cultivation base rippled out. Instantly, a six hundred meter long Flame Dragon appeared and then slammed down onto the old man. - Chapter 199

At Qi Condensation level 2 when he tried the technique for the first time, the Flame Serpent only reached the length of a finger, so about 5-10cm, I guess?

Regardless, the point is, if he ever used it at Core Formation stage, you can use that to approximately scale it compared to the time he used it at Foundation Establishment and Qi Condensation stages.

At the size of a finger it burnt a tree to ashes, so at 600 meters it could prob do some wild shit.

Back