• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sorry

This is an incredible haxstomp for Kaioh I'm pretty sure.

Kaioh's pressure points might not work, but even then Kaioh can passively drain his key and demolish him there.

It should be noted that ki drain isn't instantaneous and takes time to completely weaken someone (Kenshiro has an extended battle against Kaioh and used Muso Tensei before becoming too weak to fight)

Also keep in mind that the aggressive nature of Kaioh's matoki will be amping Ares.

Hmm Could Ares' Matter Manip or Mind Hax help in this fight? Plus i could see Ares Stat Amping being quite a help in this fight.

Well the one fight we did see him in he was trying to convince Diana to join him for like 90 percent of it, plus we see he was able to manipulte several humans in the flashback which is backed up by his death pacifying the German soldiers in the vicinity. Also yeah that is true for the Matter Manip point.

Yeah, but he was only fueling their bloodlust. Thing is, Kaioh is naturally bloodlusted due to the nature of Hokuto Ryuken, but unlike Jukei or Hyoh, Kaioh has shown to be in control of his actions and not just become a berserker.

Couldnt that empower Ares tho? Because Ares to my knowledge in the films grows stronger via violent emotions and violence.

I find this very interesting.

I'll camp out here.

Hellbeast1 said:
Couldnt that empower Ares tho? Because Ares to my knowledge in the films grows stronger via violent emotions and violence.
That is true, but remember that the malevolent matoki also works in favor of Kaioh as well. The rage and anger that powered his evil ki powers him up so much that he had to wear a special armor to keep it from flowing out of him.

So really, both are gonna be feeding of each others rage, but Kaioh's is self inflicted wheras Ares' is absorbed.

So both are going to be Amping themselves constantly? I could see this being Inconclusive if thats the case unless Ares or Kaioh have something to end the stalemate.

I mean, both have other means of fighting, and I'd argue Ares amping is superior (though Kaioh will be sapping his strength at the same time).

Really depends on if Ares can kill Kaioh before his strength runs out (which I doubt willl happen since Kaioh is a pretty angry guy) or before Kaioh uses Hokuto Ryuken.

I agree with your point on Kaioh's nulling but would Ares be unable to regain his strength when it hits Zero? And does Kaioh's Nulling rely on touch or his prescnce?

From what i see Ares teleportation and Invisibility would likely mean that if the fight gets too difficult for him he could simply move on to a more evasive stratagem but im not sure if thats in his character (I assume so since he probably invented Guerilla warfare as with the many strategies and weapons hes engineered for Man's use)

He should be able to gain strength form Kaioh's violence and rage, so I don't think he can hit zero. Kaioh's power null is kind of a presence thing, where his demonic aura drains the ki from people nearby, slowly weakening them. He can also cancel techniques like Muso Tensei.

He doesn't seem the type to his in character, but it's certainly an option.

Lol I just wanted to give Kaioh some love, since the only other FotNS character to get any attention is Kenshiro

Vote counted and now the ball is rolling

Back