• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Melzalgald Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melzalgald should be 7-A. It took the combined might of four S-Class heroes to defeat Melzalgald. And during most of the fight, Melzalgald was only using a single clone to fight against the heroes, and he still was able to hold his own. His true form is capable of effortlessly one shotting multiples Demons and toying with S-Class level heroes like Iaian.

Don't forget that both Metal Bat and Bang are 7-A's. And Atomic Samurai is top tier S-Class. Yet a 7-B is able to hold his own against multiple 7-A's and 7-B's? Doesn't make much sense.

err I may be wrong but wasnt mezalgald almost completely outclassed by the S class heroes, and only survived because of his insanely high regen against only physical fighters?

well he did knockout bang when he was weakened from not training for a bit, so maybe he's at that level, but it's hard to tell

How far bang on the 7-A scale? since metal bat only 7-A if he using his fighting Spirit which only will happen when he get beaten a lot(And that don't happen when he fighting against Melzalgald).

weaker than garou, but still he was able to defeat fuher ugly's transformed state in a single shot, his normal state he could brush off a kick from post G4 genos

There are ten times different in power on Tier 7-A, so if bang on the higher scale on 7-A then Melzalgald might can get possible 7-A(AP only) base on his punch that sent bang flying although he barely damage him, and on durability he only can keep up with them due to his regen.

Bang hold back same thing about MB,also Melzalgald got blitz by AS and Bang several time and even PPP was able to hurt him easily,the same one who got stomp by Demon level.

Melzalgald is one of the weakest Dragon level for my opinion

He is one of the weakest Dragon level.. I even surprised that he was dragon level.. anyway as I say above his durability will be remain the same since he only can keep up with them because of his regen.

You can ask Ryukama to give input here if you wish.

I mean I asked this a while ago, and ended up with no answer. But he is *At Least 7-B* and if any upgrade is ever required all I can see is "possibly higher". We have only seen 3 instances of Melzalgald hitting someone. He easily sliced in half a demon level. Then when he hit Iain (someone capable of being S-Class) his entire arm was torn off. Bang took a direct hit and went out of commission to come back shortly, though he did complain about his back "killing him".

^Iaian is weaker\around the level of PPP,dealing with him is not something impressive,the fact that Melzalgald couldnt finish him untill Bang and the others come is actually kind of embarrassing

Bang didnt take any damage at all except for little pain,he didnt even bleed,and also Bang and MB held back and weren't serious

I agree Iaian is not very powerful, but he got one shot. Bang took little damage if any (only minor back pain/cramp). But Bang is baseline 7-A I think. And if that is true, then Melzalgald might not get the 7-A. Another thing was Melzalgald was being more defensive rather than offensive from the start to the point he admits he'll put more focus on his attack. Metal Bat was fighting seriously but he never had to use his 7-A ability. Bang was rusty though, but all of the heroes took this situation seriously. I am neutral on an upgrade or none. Admins decide.

Like others said, Melzalgald isn't that strong of a monster. He just has his powerful regen and cloning which makes him really hard to put down. Metal Bat wasn't too serious in the fight, and the "damage" he did to Bang was extremely minimal. His rating is fine as it is.

I figured he would be 7-B. Considering Bang is baseline 7-A. and Metal Bat never used his 7-A ability at all. So it is concluded?

I guess so. It seems others are fine/neutral with his rating as well. I'll wait a while before closing though.

He is kind of a walking inconsistency given that PPP and Bang where figthing him despite in completely differant league (PPP did worst against DSK than Genos, who than got a uprade only to be stomp by base fuhre Ugly who Bang could one shot even when in a stronger form)

So, given that we have waited for 4 days, should we close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back