• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the chaos Begin!

"Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired" xD

Both at their peak. 2-B Rimuru vs Low 2-C Meltlilith.

I am pretty sure Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) Hax and resistances are 4-D here due being empower by Turn Null 4-D energy.

Meltlilith's Invulnerability is 4-D now not 8-D after some CRTs

In any case, her removal of hit detection was done via Law manipulation which peak at Low 2-C.

Since Rimuru have Law Manip at 2-B potency then can surpass Meltlilith's resistance to Law Manipulation which is cap at Low 2-C.

I would argued that Conceptual Manipulation would be able to remove her law hax's Invulnerability since Rimuru's Conceptual hax potency is higher than she resisted at Low 2-C.

Rimuru roughly resists everything that Meltlilith can do.

Unless I am wrong, this match looks a stomp to me.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
We were... doing so good... why...
I will be honest. It is hard to make Rimuru since he can stomp a large majority on his higher tiers so it is a key reason most Rimuru's match are not made, in my opinion.

@Milly, if your points that some dislike the Slime match so it is why we shouldn't do the match then I think it wrong. We overall put a lot of efforts, time, research to make the profiles as accurate as possible by finding missing abilities, resistance, and fix some of the Tiers. I think this mindset is wrong because it invalidate a lot of our efforts just because some people dislike the Slime verse match. I will not abide by this mindset which invalidate many of our efforts. I will still be respectful with match like always try.

Ehh I'am mad to take part of a Slime boi match but let's try:

Firstly having a 4-D power source don't make all your resistance 4-D, if not Xeno Goku have everything at 4-D resistance and Sailor Moon can Null everything up to 4-D because her power source transcend Space Time give resistance and protect her from haxes.

So, what Stop her from literally give him the Yuuki treatment since her absorption bypass 4-D resistance ?

Well, firstly, let's look at these few things:

1. Can she get past his passive Demon Lord's Haki (madness and emphatic) aura on a scale of 150,000 people?

2. Can she get past his passive Fighting Spirit (aura), which was strong enough to reflect and push back Shion's Causality Manipulation?

3. Can she get past his passive Storm of Destruction aura (EE)?

4. Can she get past his passive Social Influencing that would make her not want to fight him via his presence?

5. Can she get past his Multi-Dimensional Barrier + Absolute Defense, a barrier that conceals Rimuru in an endless imaginary space that doesn't allow casual interference and requires attacks that move beyond space-time? And Multi-Dimensional Barrier uses dimensional gaps to prevent damage.

6. Can she get past his Physical Attack Nullification which negates the attacks of anyone weaker or comparable to him?

And lastly, can she reach him in the Imaginary Space, and deal with his Multiple Existence?

She cannot reach him in the Imaginary Space, and deal with his Multiple Existence because her range is limited to Standard melee range normally, Tens of meters with energy blades, Planetary with Saraswati Meltout whereas accessing Imaginary Space looks to required Low Multiversal Range according to @Celestial Pegasus.

But isn't Turn Null + Mobius System granting him infinite energy that he can control? I'd say that's 4-D to me.
4-D resistances is like a case by case basis, if I am correct. Goku doen't really have a power source though. To be fair, Rimuru's power source sounds like Sailor Moon's case as I think about it now so it still could give 4-D resistances.

Hm

>Passive Demon Lord's Haki

Yeah, From what i know, Servant can deal with Mindhax and fearhax much more than 150K

> Fighting Spirit

Not sure, but since her absorption is 4-D, she could easily bypass it

>Storm of Destruction

All the cast deal with EE, the only people which doesn't resist are Nero and Shirou

>Social Influencing

This aplication of social influencing isn't social influencing but empathic manipulation, it'sn't that and i really need to make a thread about that.

>Multi-Dimensional Barrier + Absolute Defense

From what i know, nah.

>Physical Attack Nullification

Two things, i want to say NLF because it work on "i'am stronger so it won't work" but her absorption is something above Rimuru's stuff so yes, she can bypass it

Meltil's hax may not be 8-D but it's still several qualitative levels above Rimuru's, as 4-D and "8-D" axis of movement >> only 4-D

Yeah, regarding the barrier, a character need to be comparable to Rimuru to be able to break it.

I am not sure about Physical Attack Nullification, to be honest.

Overlord775 said:
Meltil's hax may not be 8-D but it's still several qualitative levels above Rimuru's, as 4-D and "8-D" axis of movement >> only 4-D
I think there is another thread on BB that will completely remove 8-D movement or hax on the profiles like BB.

BB 8D Removal

One last question. Isn't the Melt Virus injected into you?
And Melt doesn't seem to resist EE.
It is injected to the character. It won't be much effective since Rimuru got Acausality Type 3 and Multiple Existence which her range is not enough to afffect them.

Yeah, Melt doesn't seem to resist EE on her profile though she fought BB who has EE with C.C.C. It could be an oversight or BB didn't use EE because of CIS; well, I don't know.

If it's injected, is it not physical? That'd mean it'd have to:

Pierce the madness, empathetic, EE and repellant aura, absolute defense and multi-dimensional barrier, and lastly physical attack null.

But apparently she resists the madness, empathic, and EE hax but I don't have proof of this.

I would say no to the claim that Meltlilith resists existence erasure. I don't remember there being an instance where she resists it or where it was implied she could.

If it's injected, is it not physical? That'd mean it'd have to:
Yeah, it is physical. It 's conceptual manipulation now.: Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3, her Melt Virus can affect abstract ideas, such as skills and thought),

• Melt Virus: Also known as All Drai, is Meltlilith's unique id_es skill, having evolved from the Absorption skill. She first injects her target with a special "honey" secreted by her body, fusing parameters such as experience, skills, and capacity before melting down the target into something she can absorb and make a part of herself, regardless of whether or not it is organic or inorganic. However, she has greater difficulty absorbing the spiritual nature and skills of her foes, converting them into nutrients to use instead. Her constant absorption of her victims made her incredibly powerful to the point that she was considered "Level 999" and impossible for Hakuno's Servant to defeat until she was crippled by BB's and Shinji's meddling.
Rimuru's resistance to Conceptual Manipulation is 4-D now as he survive the destruction of the world where concepts such as Time were destroyed and don't exist in the End of Time. I guess Melt Virus won't be a big factor like I thought earlier; though, even earlier, it wouldn't be enough to put Rimuru down due to Imaginary Space, Multiple Existence, and his Acausality Type 3. Honestly, this match looks closer to a stomp now.

Madness and Empathic manipulation is usually done via mind manipulation (as stated on their respective pages) which she does resist. It can also be achieved through biological manipulation, but she resists that as well, from what I see.

On a scale of 150,000 people? Because that's the baseline for just the ADL's, and Yuuki/Rimuru is far stronger. He possesses the Storm of Destruction EE aura too, which Melt doesn't seem to resist, along with Physical Attack Null and Absolute Defense + Multi-Dimensional Barrier.

Also, Yuuki has all of these skills too, just not Turn Null. Not to bring that match up too, but it may be a stomp, in Yuuki's favor.
Yuuki's didn't have clear evidences for all 4-D resistances though he has some 4-D resistances like to Causality Manipulation, i.e. He also didn't have resistance to Conceptual Manipulation which looks to be back now. Most importantly, there was not enough proofs that his hax were fully 4-D to affect Meltlilith who was stated to have many Higher-D resistance, in my opinions. Though he does have some 4-D haxes; I also don't know if the case could be made that his hax would be 4-D because he destroyed the universe' space-time with his energy. Affecting Space(3-D)-Time(1-D) is 4-D. I won't go further on this point, now.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Madness and Empathic manipulation is usually done via mind manipulation (as stated on their respective pages) which she does resist. It can also be achieved through biological manipulation, but she resists that as well, from what I see.
What is the number scale does she resists though; I honestly never heard of Fate having good mind hax unlike other verse with great Mindax like Star Wars, The Gamer, and a few others?

Ah, okay. Alright, then that leaves the EE, and Fighting Spirit, and Social Influencing auras.
She doen't also have resistance to abilities like Conceptual Manipulation nor Void Manipulation, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back