• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I like Percy more, but Meliodas should take this with regen null and attack reflection. Percy might have the advantage in close combat and strength, but even then Meliodas could probably one shot Percy faster then he percy could him. Plus. Meliodas has far more experience.

Meliodas with mid diff via regen null, power reflection and experience.

Um... which version of Percy exactly?

Curse of Achilles' Percy will take a while to go down since he's invulnerable except for his one mortal spot on his back opposite his navel.

In addition, Percy's abilities aren't exactly "magic" even with verse equalization. It's his Divine Authority as a demigod that allows him to control water.

Even if we were to conflate them, Percy isn't exactly a slouch in the swordsmanship department either, and his sword is designed to be a demon/monster killer.

I need more details to take a vote.

^ Actually reppuzan makes a good point. Percy with Curse is close enough in strength to brawl with a titan and overpower a physical form of one of the big three, If he has the curse, I will go with percy since he will likely be faster, stronger and more durable.

Swordsmanship and Physical stats - Percy is physically far stronger and the curse makes him almost invulnerable. Furthermore: A cup of water can increase percys sword skills to the point that he could beat the Luke (the best swordsman since 300 years). Meliodas on the other hand has thousands of years more experience. Not sure who has the advantage.

Full counter wont work, since Percy doenst really use magic. Percy can counter black flames with water.

Meliodas on the other hand has far better regen, can even nullify percys "water regen" and can ressurect. Thats quite the advantage. Percy on the other hand can do incredible damage with his sword, since his enemy is partially demon.

Questions to decide the winner would be:

• Is there water nearby ?
  • How often can Meliodas ressurect ?
  • Can Meliodas survive attacks from celestial bronze ?
  • Can Meliodas survive long enough to use Revenge Counter ?

@Meosos

1. lets assume not. 2. i think he has ressurected a handful of times in the past, not to my knowledge in the series. 3. Likely not. 4. Probably not, all Percy will need to do is cut off his head and that should be enough.

Although worthy of mention, base percy < base meliodas ap. Percy has like, 20 gigatons and meliodas is 45 or so.

And if the curse amplified his power even five fold, then the two are directly comparable. And this is rather conservative since the curse buffed his power immensely. So for all intensive purposes. Without, Meliodas wins because higher ap, regen null and experience. With it, Percy wins because higher ap, faster, stronger.

If Percy gets no water or the curse, he will have the AP disadvantage and Meliodas will probably beat him in a sword fight. Plus the fact that he has regen, ressurection and his hax I think I give Meliodas the win if Percy is just base.

Should we get Curse Percy I change my vote to him, since the curse boosts his stats greatly and that celestial cronze can ignore dura.

It all depends on the version of Percy.

SBA says battle takes place in Central Park, New York. So there would be plenty of water around for Percy to use.

Mel can ress as much as he wants, but it takes a month. So not applicable here.

Back