• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas (Seven deadly sins) vs Gerard Valkyrie (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astral you are legit making yourself look bad here.

I suggest stopping so your overall reputation doesn't plummet further than it is already (´¢í´¢Ñ¤ë´¢Ñ´¢í)

Yomi Schwarz said:
@Astral read my prev comment
your previous comment just proves that you ignore what the OP puts in threads lol

@Asura He has absorbed some of them already and was stated that he did it with ease and is techincally waiting for the others to come that Estarrosa has, but him and Gowther have bigger plans. So now Mel is just waiting in the cocoon for nothing tbh

Stop accusing people of wanking when all they are using is what is on the profile.

Anyways lets assume Meliodas does use the Commandments. According to what is on his profiles the Commandments he has are:

Pacifism: Anyone who kills in Meliodas' presence will have their remaining lifetime stolen from them, aging rapidly to death.

Useless. It's one-on-one battle.

Patience: The effects of its curse are currently unknown.

Self-explanatory.

Piety: Anyone who turns their back on Meliodas to flee will be treated as though they committed an act of "treachery" against him, forcing them into obedience to the Demon King and by extension Meliodas himself.

Gerard ain't a pussy.

Repose: The effects of its curse are currently unknown.

Again, self-explanatory.

Selflessness: Those with feelings of greed or selfishness lose their memories, emotions, and sense of self.

Not sure how this works, but Gerard hasn't shown any of those, IIRC.

Gerard FRA until he gets upgraded and everything here is mute.

Frantzy12 said:
>calls us wankers without any proof,even though were saying what is on his profile.
> talks about cutting Gerard in half as if this will kill him.
when did i say he would cut Gerard in half or are you just sleepy???

KuuIchigo said:
Stop accusing people of wanking when all they are using is what is on the profile.
Anyways lets assume Meliodas does use the Commandments. According to what is on his profiles the Commandments he has are:

Pacifism: Anyone who kills in Meliodas' presence will have their remaining lifetime stolen from them, aging rapidly to death.

Self-explanatory.

Piety: Anyone who turns their back on Meliodas to flee will be treated as though they committed an act of "treachery" against him, forcing them into obedience to the Demon King and by extension Meliodas himself.

Gerard ain't a pussy.

Again, self-explanatory.

Selflessness: Those with feelings of greed or selfishness lose their memories, emotions, and sense of self.

Not sure how this works, but Gerard hasn't shown any of those, IIRC.

Gerard FRA until he gets upgraded and everything here is mute.
if he trys to kill Mel or kills him its over just like that lol while Mel will come back to life later on. No one is fully selfless so yeah

Don't oversell it.

Gerard can recreate an entire body if his current one is destroyed.

Aging him will do nothing....except make him even more powerful due to the magnitude of the hax

Self-explanatory.

Gerard ain't a pussy.

Again, self-explanatory.

Your going to need to prove Gerard will turn his back even though he is extremly prideful and never ran from any situation?

Prove he is selfish or greedy?

And prove Mel can age a being made of energy?

I love how you oversell the commandments mel has when literally 2 of them are basically unusable here

The other 2 gerard doesn't even meet the criteria of.

And the other one cant even kill him and will only make him powerful.

I looked at it and It says he's absorbing them in general. So it doesn't even say he's absorbed a specific number, if any at all.

However, this sca also says it'd take that long to absorb all which could mean you are right, but it doesn't say if that time would be synchronised or not.

Ontop of this, we don't know which he has even if he did absorb some, so we can't pick and choose.

So it's entirely possible that he doesn't have them.

Everyone and their mother has a form of selfishness in them lol and add that commandments effects with Piety and its over with lol. He wont remember anything about himself or his powers and will run away instead of turning to face Meliodas when he cant remember anything. Feel sorry for you college psychology professor lol.

@Yomi you do understand none of those abilities are actually causing him physical damage right hence why their description says mind control and memory manipulation.

Also the fact that he doesnt have Longevty on his profile means he can die from age.

ByAsura said:
I looked at it and It says he's absorbing them in general. So it doesn't even say he's absorbed a specific number, if any at all.
However, this sca also says it'd take that long to absorb all which could mean you are right, but it doesn't say if that time would be synchronised or not.

Ontop of this, we don't know which he has even if he did absorb some, so we can't pick and choose.

So it's entirely possible that he doesn't have them.
we do know which he has lol and it doesnt ever say anything about them needing to be syncrhonised and where did you come up with that from??? Mel should most likely be able to use them off the bat since he had a commandment before all of this anyway and they work on auto anyway which is why it also effects them

@Astral

You know where i came up with that? Literally on the text, unlike you who just goes right out and says he's absorbed them. The fact that Estarossa says it'll take half a day to full absorb them debunks all that.

Yes, he can absorb them off the bat, but no he didn't. If you read the chapters, you know he didn't because he doesn't want his body to reject them, which we see Estarossa, who can also absorb them, do.

uh i did say he can absorb them off the bat tho?? I said he should be able to use them off the bat when it gets out the cocoon.

@Astral

Sigh

So... How did drole and gloxinia not get hit by the commandment when king and diane met the Gowther during the past recall arc?

Oh and how did meliodas not succumb to piety when he was boxed in by the commandments...he was literally in front of zeldris....

You make it so that they're absolute as i saidSTOP OVERSELLING THEM

>none of those abilities are actually causing him physical damage

>Also the fact that he doesnt have Longevty on his profile means he can die from age.

You're not getting the point here.

Gerard can reform an entire body from environmental reishi.

And how is aging not physical?

We also feel sorry for you that you didn't know....aging changes the body....wow should i link you to a wikipedia page?

At this point you are just stalling with low quality arguments,stop wasting our time

Pretty sure this is decisive at this point

We have like 8 people voting for gerard and only one guy from mel is barely hanging on.

Checkmate.

@Astral

Ok, i misunderstood because i though you meant of the batt as in directly absorb them. Anyway, he hasn't absorbed any yet, so i think we should wait until the chapter, especially since he'll be much much stronger with his power being over half the Demon King's.

ByAsura said:
@Astral
Ok, i misunderstood because i though you meant of the batt as in directly absorb them. Anyway, he hasn't absorbed any yet, so i think we should wait until the chapter, especially since he'll be much much stronger with his power being over half the Demon King's.
one of the latest chapters says he has absorbed some and is still absorbing the rest but your right its best to wait after the chapter thats coming out later today i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back