• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas (Seven deadly sins) vs Gerard Valkyrie (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel one shots lol. Fr tho i got a good reason. His commandments are haxed. He pretty much will negate any energy blast from Gerard with Counter vanish and can reflect any also if the going gets tough he can use revenge counter and turn all damage into an attack. He also can negate regen with his hell fire

AstralKing7 said:
Mel one shots lol. Fr tho i got a good reason. His commandments are haxed. He pretty much will negate any energy blast from Gerard with Counter vanish and can reflect any also if the going gets tough he can use revenge counter and turn all damage into an attack. He also can negate regen with his hell fire
wouldn't gerard regenerate?

Maxnumb231 said:
AstralKing7 said:
Yeah in the end he will keep on regenerating but only slow because mel hellblaze slows down regen based on the fight with ban but maybe Ban was only alive since he is immortal but i dont know about Gerard since he isnt and i forget what type of regen he has. Either way its gonna get slowed down because of hell blaze

AstralKing7 said:
Maxnumb231 said:
AstralKing7 said:
Yeah in the end he will keep on regenerating but only slow because mel hellblaze slows down regen based on the fight with ban but maybe Ban was only alive since he is immortal but i dont know about Gerard since he isnt and i forget what type of regen he has. Either way its gonna get slowed down because of hell blaze
Didn't Hitsugaya also stopped his substance and prevent them to work? so basically he power null'd gerard, would that also include his regen?

Maxnumb231 said:
AstralKing7 said:
Maxnumb231 said:
AstralKing7 said:
Didn't Hitsugaya also stopped his substance and prevent them to work? so basically he power null'd gerard, would that also include his regen?
that only works on energy based regens tho so i dont think so. Its just a side effect

AstralKing7 said:
Maxnumb231 said:
AstralKing7 said:
Maxnumb231 said:
AstralKing7 said:
that only works on energy based regens tho so i dont think so. Its just a side effect
what do u mean by that?

Lmao how the ****?

Meliodas has no answer whatsoever to the miracle (type 8 and High ftw???)

Gerard's regen is reishi based and Hellblaze hasn't nulled any Regenerationn as high as gerard.

Gerard throws mel around like a ragdoll and either mel gets decimated with hoffnung or mel decimates hoffnung.... In turn mel still gets decimated.

Mel can use any counter all he ******* wants.he has nothing that can bring gerard down.

In fact he'll only be digging his grave in turn.

How the **** do you get around the miracle by damaging it further lmao

Hellfire seems to negate only biological regen. Gerard's regen is literally recreation, it shouldn't be affected. Plus the fact that Meliodas doesn't use Hellfire much. Ironically, he used it once on Escanor who healed later.

Gerard should be fine, Full Counter only works on magical attacks (are we assuming verse equalization?). But it doesn't matter either way because energy blast are pretty much a last resort for Gerard. He engages with physical combat.

there isnt any saying that he cant negate his Regenerationn and the fact that you said he has godly Regenerationn is just wanking. The fact that you said im wanking compared to you is disrespectful lol Gerard doesnt have any godly regen so stop it.

Mel can keep fighting possibly forever compared to gerad who cant. Not only that but if the battle goes over into night time Mel is gonna get stronger but since you guys obvously dont know to much about the verse Mel can one shot Gerard if he trys to kill him so yeah and lol even Mel gets killed he will come back but Gerard will die for sure so yeah gotta blas..see ya

>there isnt any saying that he cant negate his Regenerationn

What??? ******* what??? Then burden of proof is on you to prove he can LMAO super funny... I mean i assume he cant cause idk maybe uhm.. Oh cause he hasn't showed any showings of stopping Regenerationn at his level before???

>the fact that you said he has godly Regenerationn is just wanking. The fact that you said im wanking compared to you is disrespectful lol Gerard doesnt have any godly regen so stop it.

Im sorry that you can't tell i was using it as an expression to further hype his capabilities...i mean he was capable of regenerating his entire body from environmental particles but hey... That's just me *shrugs*

>Mel can keep fighting possibly forever compared to gerad who cant. Not only that but if the battle goes over into night time Mel is gonna get stronger but since you guys obvously dont know to much about the verse Mel can one shot Gerard if he trys to kill him so yeah and lol even Mel gets killed he will come back but Gerard will die for sure so yeah gotta blas..see ya

Uhm.. The Miracle.. Gerard's entire schtick is he keeps healing and his power increases relative to the damage he takes.

You say stamina like gerard is some exhausted marathon runner lol

>Battle goes over to night time

Yeah sure.... Gerard will surely take that long

Pls research more about the miracle i fear you dont even know what the miracle is.

yeah stop your wanking lmao. You ignored what i said about his commandment but can read everything else. Also you dont know anything about Meliodas. I wasnt talking about stamina lol i was talknig about the fact that he doesnt age bruh. Gerard cant kill Mel like literally so stop your wank and downplay. Also maybe you shouldnt try to hype things up using terms that are normally in use buddy. Yeah thats just you if you think regen from particales is godly lol. WHich by the way is not

Like i said..

Time is not a factor here.gerard is not some meathead swinging around a sword,he will kill meliodas here add in his monstrous Regenerationn topped with reactive power increase via damage empowerment.

And wtf do you mean he cant? Meliodas can die from heavy slashes and blows wtf are you even saying? A strike from escanor knocked the poor ****** out cold.

Add in hoffnung which is damage reflection.if meliodas so much as chips it, it will reflect damage capable of tearing somebody in half

Its meliodas that has no way to kill gerard here

Again

I feel like you dont even know what The Miracle is.

Gerard becomes stronger from the damage he takes and he heals from it to top it off (at best he restored his entire physical body anew which brought about Aschetonig second form)

Hoffnung reflects damage inflected on it which is astronomically lethal when reflected to a human sized foe.

What are you even going with here my dude?

You keep saying meliodas has a way around the miracle with only conventional physical attacks,something gerard no sells

As for the commandments

Meliodas never even uses them in character and its not even confirmed he can use stolen commandments from other members

The op literally said all of the aresnal can be used lol. the fact that he hasnt used any of them is because he hasnt even been seen after absorbing them. The One > Gerad lmao what are you getting at here?? Mel is high 6B while Gerard isnt so please tell me how Gerard has this easily. Bloodlusted Mel would absorb his soul also since he lost all his emotions. Bruh did you even read what you typed or the manga?? A blow from Escanor didnt kill Mel but you said heavy blows can also Escanor is High 6B while Gerard isnt so stop with that wank

Meliodas being killed by regular trauma? Maybe when his power was sealed, but he's been stabbed and had his arms cut off with very little reaction in his demonic forms. Even in his sealed form he was stabbed through the back and only feigned being actually affected, until he lost a ton of blood.

Hell, Galand was cut in half, Monspeet's throat was cut, Derieri's ribs were punched out, Monspeet was also cut into pieces, etc, each of which are all mid end demons who should scale to Meliodas, especially with his assault mode.

Getting knocked out by a slash across the chest by someone far stronger than Meliodas doesn't mean he's weak to physical trauma.

Obviously this doesn't invalidate your other points though.

@Astral

Yep confirmed that you dont even know what the miracle is.

AP doesn't matter here,Gerard grows stronger relative to the damage he takes and heals from it.

In time either Gerard got buffed far beyond mel's reach from excessive damage or he gets done in by hoffnung's damage reflection.

Saying AP is ignorant to the bones.. None of you are considering the factors of the miracle and the hoffnung..

And when did i say mel was killed? I said he was out cold.. Pls learn how to read.

>the fact that he hasnt used any of them is because he hasnt even been seen after absorbing them

LMAO super funny xD how does that prove anything in your favour?

That gives way to the equally possible chance that mel cant use it or he dosent use them in character.

Why are you assuming shit when you already admit he still hasn't even been shown using it, not even a sliver of statement says he uses foreign commandments in combat lol

The rest of your points are just either out of character or ignorance.

Since when is this fight bloodlusted? Omg :eek:

Yomi Schwarz said:
And wtf do you mean he cant? Meliodas can die from heavy slashes and blows wtf are you even saying? A strike from escanor knocked the poor ****** out cold.
I said physical trauma, i guess i needed to be specific.

Tmw Mel without out his emotions is always bloodlusted smh. The fact that Op said his full arsenal can be used means it can be used lol. Its easy to read btw. Also its even easier to infer. You said mel would get killed by heavy slashes but he didnt die to Escanor so yeah. You dont even agree with your own comments, maybe you need to go to sleep bruh. Also the commandments work on auto by themselves so actually it doesnt gotta be something that Mel has to activate they just work proven by the fact that they effect even the users themselves.

Also if you guys caaaaare soo much with AP that you would ignore opposing opinions.

Gerard is gonna get buffed to High 6-A soon with the gremmy meteor yield currently being used

That's a food for thought *wink*

Should post pone for a little then? It's already probably a win for Valkyrie, but i guess it'd be a stomp if they're equal.

How Exactly is Melidoas going to take down Gerard?

High regen and Type 8 with energy.

He also damage reflection himself?

Does his damage reflection require strength? Meliodas' doesn't, or at least a highly minimal amount.

Gerard for Yomi's reason.

Though pretty sure Gerard's tier gonna change once the new calc appears as Yomi said above.

Damage Reflection: If Hoffnung is damaged in any way, the combatant who damaged it will suffer injuries in return; for example, a small nick in the blade will result in a disproportionately large cut in the opponent's body.

No he doesn't need strenght.

Gerard wins due the virtue Mel can't actually kill him.

Makes sense then. I guess that'd also make the revenge counter useless.

@Astral

You are mistaking meliodas here.

Meliodas has the commandments that he harness....he is not using them.

Its basically just with him but he's not assuming the commandments with his body.

Heck im pretty sure he's only holding on to it and is waiting for the other commandments that are with zeldris and esta... Which esta is using.

So no... Mel can't use the commandments here.

And even if you argue he can use it it's just that he's not using them now....its an In character battle

>Tmw Mel without out his emotions is always bloodlusted smh

Uhm

No.

>Felt mercy for escanor when he was knocked out and said so himself that it would be a waste to kill him.

>Didn't decimate arthur when he broke into the castle.

You are mistaking brutal and ruthless with bloodlusted.thats not the same at all.

Again,Im not seeing any factual argument for mel here.

Its just

"Muh AP" which is not even factual and a non factor considering the miracle basically thrives off AP attacks.

"Muh Hellblaze" Already debunked (lack of showings of stopping Regenerationn at Gerard's level assuming otheriwise is NLF)

"Muh *Insert out of character moves with some that are not even implied that mel even uses*" ...yeah

Are we still going on here?

at this point you guys are wanking lol. You do realize what the hax of his commandments is right?? Also even without the hax mel cuts off arms against bigger foes most of the time so i doubth he will even hit his sword lol even then his hax takes care of that.

@Astral I'm pretty sure Meliodas is still waiting for his body to fully absorb them in the cocoon. Or did i miss the newest chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back