• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread II: Stephen Hawking > God

Megaten stuff. Like news, memes, promoting vs matches we have made, speculations about the franchise, the work.

Yeah but i was wondering if we would continue. To start it off i know asked already but could we please remake the DeS2 profiles? As a theme with our profiles the ones that mainly get good work are the non human ones

As I recall, Yobo and I think Luka were working on some new profiles for DeSu 2. Maybe ask them? Yobo's also the one who redid Canopus

Kind of, he look more womanly in that pic if anything. He's always been a cool looking dude to me. I think Megaten has always had a strong design aspect

Speaking of that there's a thread where somone askeed if Vincent was stronger than every protag. Should we adress it?

Shin Megami Topic: What would you guys rather want?

Scarce SMT content

Or

SMT getting milked like Persona

Would you rather....

have SMT milked?

Have barely any SMT?

The poll was created at 22:36 on June 13, 2019, and so far 15 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

If only most of it was actually good. But is Loki diddling her in her mind or something? Also imagine Akemi squaring off against Demi-Fiend with some studio Madhouse tier animation</s>

Back