• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megami Tensei - The Expansive, Collective CRT Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Beyond-Dimensional existence type 3 be type 2 instead; from what I recall, type 3 was meant for High 1-A and above?
I think that type 3 can be for lower characters, seeing as it’s just being beyond all hierarchies, I don’t think that’s automatically High 1A

Have other SMT supporters been notified of this thread? Their votes here would be very beneficial

Just to know how this function in a vs? As it seem pretty restrcited to the verse, in a battle vsb it's not the collective disbelief that give these power so they shouldn't be able to strip them away no? (It's more like just stripping power bestowal to me)

Immortality Negation (Types 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, and 9), Transduality Negation, Omnipresence Negation, Acausality Negation: (Types 1, 4, and 5)
Just as they are able to grant powers to these Gods, the collective disbelief of these Gods can strip of them or their immortality, acausality, transduality, and omnipresence

Just to know how this function in a vs? As it seem pretty restrcited to the verse, in a battle vsb it's not the collective disbelief that give these power so they shouldn't be able to strip them away no? (It's more like just stripping power bestowal to me)

Immortality Negation (Types 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, and 9), Transduality Negation, Omnipresence Negation, Acausality Negation: (Types 1, 4, and 5)
Just as they are able to grant powers to these Gods, the collective disbelief of these Gods can strip of them or their immortality, acausality, transduality, and omnipresence
It’s actually not as simple as that because the observation already gave them existence, to take it away you’d need a comparable amount of observation

Ultima can probably give a more accurate explanation tho

One more thing, dante would only possibly scale to lucifer now due to the uncertainty of him fighting him alongside DF, he would still be 1-A via scaling to beelzebub & metatron, but his lucifer scaling is only a possibility, meaning his new Tier would be "1-A, possibly higher", also he should get demon phys for the the fact that he's one of the fiends that were chosen to challenge the DF and him being catagorised as one, also his description states that he has demon blood, do not get confused with canon dante, this one is a different character entirely, and afaik no one brought up any statements saying he's a hybrid, so we should just treat him as a demon

What exactly are you saying? I don’t get it.

It’s not. Humans have souls capable of reality warping and is inherent to their being. It’s be like saying Naruto loses chakra when being in a neutral setting

What exactly are you saying? I don’t get it.
I am saying, the justification of these negation tell that their are able to strip aways these type of power that they grant to some being. But in neutral setting with someone from another verse, that don't have get those power from the collectif disbelief it shouldn't work no? As they just negate power that they have give to other in the verse.

I am saying, the justification of these negation tell that their are able to strip aways these type of power that they grant to some being. But in neutral setting with someone from another verse, that don't have get those power from the collectif disbelief it shouldn't work no? As they just negate power that they have give to other in the verse.
No. Observation is a power inherent to the mind and soul and exclusive to most humans, with some exceptions. The White are a race of dead humans that exist only as remnants of thought, yet, Flynn’s rejection of their ideals massively weakened them.

In and of itself the justification is pretty bad, and I could admittedly done better, but the general basis is Observation is responsible for the creation of the entire series. If you aren’t being Observed, or your existence is rejected by the masses, you don’t exist.

No. Observation is a power inherent to the mind and soul and exclusive to most humans, with some exceptions. The White are a race of dead humans that exist only as remnants of thought, yet, Flynn’s rejection of their ideals massively weakened them.

In and of itself the justification is pretty bad, and I could admittedly done better, but the general basis is Observation is responsible for the creation of the entire series. If you aren’t being Observed, or your existence is rejected by the masses, you don’t exist.
I have understand the thing with Obsversation, but i am asking how this would work with verse equalisation? The other verse doesn't need obversation to exist.

Verse equalization doesnt apply to SMT since it isn't a simulation.

It's made of data at the fundamental level yes, but its not a simulation.

I have understand the thing with Obsversation, but i am asking how this would work with verse equalisation? The other verse doesn't need obversation to exist.
Denying their existence, the basis of the power is subjective reality, as such, denying ones strength.

verse equalization only applies to simulations beneath the current reality of a verse, to equalize it with verses that reside in the higher reality

verses like SAO and the Matrix apply, but not SMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back