• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megami Tensei General Discussion Thread

I binged the **** out of the game and got the Chaos ending.
Some spoilers.
So basically they returned or are returning everything (all worlds) to the primordial chaos/emptiness that everything arose from

When the CRT happens, will there be any clarifications for notable anti-feats on certain profiles?

I'm talking about something like this which was on Arceus' profile:

So will there be something like this on MegaTen profiles?

When the CRT happens, will there be any clarifications for notable anti-feats on certain profiles?

I'm talking about something like this which was on Arceus' profile:

So will there be something like this on MegaTen profiles?
A lot of potential anti feats can probably either be summed up to being verse mechanics or "cognition gg"

Are you able to provide some examples?

Even if it were to be summed by verse mechanics or "cognition gg" it could still be worth adding a clarification
The easiest one (and the one people point out the most) is someone in Persona dying to a bullet
Obviously the explanation is "cognition" (I was wrong, see post beneath me)

Last edited:
Isn't Trisha the only one who actually scales to 1-A atm? I've only played Catherine once, back when it launched, so I don't know. 🤔
Vincent and Mutton/Dumuzid are able to climb through heaven, specifically the Empyrean, all the way up to a 5th sphere of it. There's also a stage in Babel mode called Axis Mundi, which can be climbed, and upon completing it, Trisha/Ishtar will offer the player godhood iirc. And going by statements and inferences, it seems that Mutton also completed this.

Vincent and Mutton/Dumuzid are able to climb through heaven, specifically the Empyrean, all the way up to a 5th sphere of it. There's also a stage in Babel mode called Axis Mundi, which can be climbed, and upon completing it, Trisha/Ishtar will offer the player godhood iirc. And going by statements and inferences, it seems that Mutton also completed this.
Cool, got it. (y)

He is the strongest demon gameplay wise in SMT VV therefore he is > Primal satan and matter lucifer 🥱🥱
Thats objectively wrong even as a joke lol.

Satans stats far eclipse the demifiend lol. Its not even funny. He has almost 2x the amount on his highest stats. I believe his lowest stat point is 137 or something. Cant tell about the HP since its always as ???? Instead of a number.

Thats objectively wrong even as a joke lol.

Satans stats far eclipse the demifiend lol. Its not even funny. He has almost 2x the amount on his highest stats. I believe his lowest stat point is 137 or something. Cant tell about the HP since its always as ???? Instead of a number.
I tried

any direct statements of the mandala being a cycle?
Im running through my memory and nothing comes to mind, it always seems to be that Mandala rather conditions the cycles rather than being a cycle in itself

Give it your best guess on why the Universe is outer.
I heard it's the embodiment of the Collective Unconscious.

also does anyone know if the club book for p3 is fanmade? that seems to be the case with a lot of analyzis books for megaten
The P3 section from the clubbook was written by a Atlus staff member. There are also many concepts that are first mentioned in the clubbook that later gets established in the games.

any direct statements of the mandala being a cycle?
Im running through my memory and nothing comes to mind, it always seems to be that Mandala rather conditions the cycles rather than being a cycle in itself
I think satan himself probably gives a hint as to what it is in 5V. Dont remember much of his dialogue other than he himself being the judge of the system as a whole.

I think satan himself probably gives a hint as to what it is in 5V. Dont remember much of his dialogue other than he himself being the judge of the system as a whole.
I dont think that really implies it being a cycle.
I think me and ultima reached a conclusion that Mandala is much less a larger cycle but rather just something that conditions reality to be transient, which in turn causes cycles like the demons showing up and death and rebirth to arise

Back