• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, this fight will come down to Megamam vs Ginyu, but to damage him, only with Double Buster and PG, but he can't use both continuously, always having to wait a few seconds to use both again.. .even with this weakness, can he still win?

oh yeah lol I forgot that Megaman can level up his weapons with PG sorry my bad but he still has that weakness

The fight is already unfair with how dangerous and versatile you made Rock become LMFAO. Talking about "unfair" 😂
I don't think so, Guldo can stop time so nothing fairer than Megaman being able too, Ginyu has an advantage in Ap and durability, and he and his entire team are much more skilled than Megaman (apart from Guldo), even why they were able to face beings like Vegeta,Krillin,Gohan and Goku in a direct combat

The Cooling System ∞ is not listed in Mega Man's profile due to being a post game upgrade and questionably canon.
That's bullshit. Vs debates are literally all about that lol. If that's the case then ig Bayonetta shouldn't have her Pillow Tslk and Bazillions, the X characters getting Command Mission items, ProtoMan.EXE with Muramasa style, etc. Having post-game items isn't that ridiculous of an idea to have beyond just being a unnecessary skeptic.

Makes sense
That's bullshit. Vs debates are literally all about that lol. If that's the case then ig Bayonetta shouldn't have her Pillow Tslk and Bazillions, the X characters getting Command Mission items, ProtoMan.EXE with Muramasa style, etc. Having post-game items isn't that ridiculous of an idea to have beyond just being a unnecessary skeptic.

anyway, this fight is already over (well, that is until someone says something in favor of Ginyu and the gang)), you can vote now

I don't think so, Guldo can stop time so nothing fairer than Megaman being able too, Ginyu has an advantage in Ap and durability, and he and his entire team are much more skilled than Megaman (apart from Guldo), even why they were able to face beings like Vegeta,Krillin,Gohan and Goku in a direct combat
It's a slaughterhouse. The Ginyu Force is the cattle and Rock is the butcher. It's over
Lol

And don't get me started on Sonic characters using Chronicles items even though the game is non canon
Completely true btw
oh yeah lol I forgot that Megaman can level up his weapons with PG sorry my bad but he still has that weakness
Only the ones of Megaman 11, or we will have absurd effects like Ice slasher being AZ via being powered up, if the earlier weapons has not shown his "powered up" form, it can´t be used
And what can Guldo do when he is 5-C vs 5-A? if he could stop time and Ginyu was free of the effect then I would see a chance for the Ginyu Force but Guldo stopping time is completely useless, he can´t do anything on his own

Also "more skilled than Megaman" The Ginyu Force stomped Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta, Recoome is a brawler that tanked everything from Vegeta and showed 0 skill prowess, Burter and Jeice did 0 damage to Goku and this one was going extremely easy, the only one that can be considered "good" is Ginyu and Goku still was extremely superior to him in skill but he needed the use of the Kaio ken to truly surpass him

And at this point of the series "my PL is superior so your skill does not matter", Goku was the inferior one and despite that, he was fighting Ginyu as an equal, when Goku surpass him using Kaio Ken, Ginyu could not do anything at all

So only Ginyu here can do anything to Mega man, who is able to defeat Terra who is literally Ginyu on steroids, conquering planets non stop and has thousand of years of experience, Megaman lost the first time, but because his mega buster was not powerful enought, not for a lack of skill

"Only the ones of Megaman 11, or we will have absurd effects like Ice slasher being AZ via being powered up, if the earlier weapons has not shown his "powered up" form, it can´t be used"

in this case, I will replace Ice slasher with Crash Bomber

I don't know about any of that, I just know that giving a character anything that we cannot prove they ever had or might not even exist is dumb.

I don't know about any of that, I just know that giving a character anything that we cannot prove they ever had or might not even exist is dumb.
Not as dumb as the other situations I've made mentioned of. Seriously. This is just one item for Rock. Not a plethora of items or forms like I've talked about with just a few examples later ago. This is fine.

Not as dumb as the other situations I've made mentioned of. Seriously. This is just one item for Rock. Not a plethora of items or forms like I've talked about with just a few examples later ago. This is fine.
It's not just one item, the Awakener Chip would also have to be included which gives Mega Man unlimited ammo.

On another note, what kind of argument is "is just one item"? Why would it be acceptable as long as the number of items is below an arbitrary threshold?

It's not just one item, the Awakener Chip would also have to be included which gives Mega Man unlimited ammo.

On another note, what kind of argument is "is just one item"? Why would it be acceptable as long as the number of items is below an arbitrary threshold?
Still not a big deal as that wasn't even my main argument about post-game items. Honestly? You're lost if you haven't been comprehending my previous comments and still being this unnecessary skeptical. Sorry for the harsh response, but you're irritating me ngl.

I understand exactly what you mean, which is why I don't agree.
I don't care what standards do other pages follow, because I won't immediatly agree with their line of reasoning just because they are on the same wiki. I already don't agree with several Sonic, Undertale, Homestuck and Henry Stickmin pages; chances are that if I knew the context behind any of the examples you gave I would either disagree or have supporting evidence for leaving them the way they are.

I understand exactly what you mean, which is why I don't agree.
I don't care what standards do other pages follow, because I won't immediatly agree with their line of reasoning just because they are on the same wiki. I already don't agree with several Sonic, Undertale, Homestuck and Henry Stickmin pages; chances are that if I knew the context behind any of the examples you gave I would either disagree or have supporting evidence for leaving them the way they are.
el Rodri, while you're against arguing with SonicBayo, you can take advantage and give your vote huh?

Well, what can I say?

*Jeice, Burter and Recoome are too weak to even damage Mega Man and don't have any significant hax to threaten him with (Recoome has attack reflection listed but the page doesn't elaborate. If anyone can explain that please do so), at best they are extra targets that will blow up if Rock looks at them too hard.
*Guldo and Ginyu seem to be the most threatening, their telekinesis can leave Mega Man helpless in the air, Guldo could put Mega Man right in front of Ginyu's attacks with time stop, and while I kinda mocked the first three I believe the teamwork of all 5 could help them to consistently set up scenarios to attack Mega Man.

However, once they show everything they can do Mega Man won't really have a reason to mess around and will try to take them down quickly:

*Flight granted by Rush helps Mega Man against telekinesis, and even without it Astro Crush, Flash Stopper, Dive Missile and Spark Chaser don't require aiming to hit Guldo and/or Ginyu (Assuming their telekinesis is strong enough to prevent Mega Man from aiming in the first place)
*Those three weapons counter the number disadvantage to an extent, and the fact that Rush has weapons of his own also helps.
*Black Hole Bomb absorbs projectiles (Not beams though iirc)
*Only Ginyu can break free from Danger Wrap and Concrete Shot.
*Mega Man's own Time Stop has no effect on his stamina.

Add that to the fact that Mega Man can heal and one shots everyone but Ginyu and the only way the Ginyu Force wins is by taking Mega Man off guard before he feels threatened. As long as Ginyu doesn't have an overwhelming AP advantage (I can't find his exact AP on the site but he doesn't seem to outclass Mega Man), Mega Man should win.

I'm also assuming the Ginyu Force won't just use their scouters, see they can't read Mega Man's PL and assume he's too weak to get a reading, and that they will realize Mega Man is a robot and not a living being with mechanical enhancements (Even though the technology for that exists in their universe) and will not bother to set up a Body Change.

Well, what can I say?

*Jeice, Burter and Recoome are too weak to even damage Mega Man and don't have any significant hax to threaten him with (Recoome has attack reflection listed but the page doesn't elaborate. If anyone can explain that please do so), at best they are extra targets that will blow up if Rock looks at them too hard.
*Guldo and Ginyu seem to be the most threatening, their telekinesis can leave Mega Man helpless in the air, Guldo could put Mega Man right in front of Ginyu's attacks with time stop, and while I kinda mocked the first three I believe the teamwork of all 5 could help them to consistently set up scenarios to attack Mega Man.

However, once they show everything they can do Mega Man won't really have a reason to mess around and will try to take them down quickly:

*Flight granted by Rush helps Mega Man against telekinesis, and even without it Astro Crush, Flash Stopper, Dive Missile and Spark Chaser don't require aiming to hit Guldo and/or Ginyu (Assuming their telekinesis is strong enough to prevent Mega Man from aiming in the first place)
*Those three weapons counter the number disadvantage to an extent, and the fact that Rush has weapons of his own also helps.
*Black Hole Bomb absorbs projectiles (Not beams though iirc)
*Only Ginyu can break free from Danger Wrap and Concrete Shot.
*Mega Man's own Time Stop has no effect on his stamina.

Add that to the fact that Mega Man can heal and one shots everyone but Ginyu and the only way the Ginyu Force wins is by taking Mega Man off guard before he feels threatened. As long as Ginyu doesn't have an overwhelming AP advantage (I can't find his exact AP on the site but he doesn't seem to outclass Mega Man), Mega Man should win.

I'm also assuming the Ginyu Force won't just use their scouters, see they can't read Mega Man's PL and assume he's too weak to get a reading, and that they will realize Mega Man is a robot and not a living being with mechanical enhancements (Even though the technology for that exists in their universe) and will not bother to set up a Body Change.
You already said a lot my friend, thank you, it's just that I think it's always good to confirm things, and with that only 2 more to go

Back