• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RULES :
Speed is =;
Endgame Avengers ;
Pre-stardroid invasion megaman;
Battle location : the same place the avengers fouth thanos and hos army ;
MEGAMAN ALLIES :
RUSH and EDDIE ;
MEGAMAN WAEPONS :
super arm,metal blade,atomic fire,ice slasher,magnet and dive missile,flash stopper,time slow,rain flush,spark shock,leaf shield,skull barrier,crash bomber,needle cannon,Search snake and Pharaoh Shot .

EARTH MIGHT HEROES :

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT:Smashtwig,HyperNepsy,XSOULOFCINDERX,Kaio1277999,X_Squared,GlaceGomez471,Reploidnoridomix,

INCON :

Last edited:
Pretty sure Rock significantly upscales from the High 6-C+ Calc he has since Wily without a Machine is fodder to him, plus he's dealt with a lot of crazy and varied abilities throughout this Key so he knows how to deal with damn near everything they can throw at him, the fact that he can stop time and then just beat the shit out of them just makes it worse.

Pretty sure Rock significantly upscales from the High 6-C+ Calc he has since Wily without a Machine is fodder to him, plus he's dealt with a lot of crazy and varied abilities throughout this Key so he knows how to deal with damn near everything they can throw at him, the fact that he can stop time and then just beat the shit out of them just makes it worse.
Good , but rock cant stop time with flash sttopper, he just make a huge flash and with time slow he just slow time

Good , but rock cant stop time with flash sttopper, he just make a huge flash and with time slow he just slow time
I'm pretty damn sure you can't restrict what weapons he has and if you can then I think it's only by which specific game he's from. You're giving him weapons from all over the series here so he should be able to stop time.

Anyways, I think the only problem is Ant Man, but I’m sure the homing missiles are more than enough to deal with him

I'm pretty damn sure you can't restrict what weapons he has and if you can then I think it's only by which specific game he's from. You're giving him weapons from all over the series here so he should be able to stop time.
his page says this

Note: Due to games like Mega Man: The Wily Wars and Mega Man V, it is unknown if Mega Man can carry all of his weapons at once. Should the OP decide to limit the amount of weapons he can use , they can choose how many weapons Mega Man has during a VS Thread from 8 (The usual minimum Mega Man carries) to 16 (The maximum he has been shown to carry)

The second note on Rock’s profile does allow you to restrict weapons(it isn’t mandatory but it’s an option). You can pick Whatever weapons you want. The only restriction is that It would have to be at least 8 and at most 16.

Against multiple opponents I think Mega Man would start with something that damages everyone at once, Rain Flush comes to mind as something that can affect everyone, however Giant Ant Man should be able to cover everyone with his body, so that’ll do. Once everyone spreads out though, they’d be suspect to Rain Flush, an overall bad thing since Acid sucks

The main combatants are Thor, Cap, Marvel, Iron Man, War Machine, Hulk, and Giant Ant Man, everyone else probably will have to stealth or stand back.

gonna be back on this later

The second note on Rock’s profile does allow you to restrict weapons(it isn’t mandatory but it’s an option). You can pick Whatever weapons you want. The only restriction is that It would have to be at least 8 and at most 16.
wait, I could see that I only gave 14 weapons to rock, I'll give two more to complete 16

I'm pretty sure Rock just One-Shots all of them since the Fodder Robots that Mega Man One-Shots are stronger than Wily, who has the High 6-C+ Feat.

I think we can all agree that one on one Mega Man kinda claps all of them, but when they're together, fighting the Avengers is like fighting several Robot Masters at once.

Once he uses Rain Flush, which I can see him likely doing at the beginning, and Ant-Man blocks with his body, Cap would likely figure out "ey lets not let him shoot that drone up into the air again" and have Hulk and himself try and occupy him. Iron Man, War Machine, and Marvel can be backline, and Widow (actually idk what she gonna do, she's more about getting to the objective than actual fighting), Racoon, Nebula, and Hawkeye can go hide somewhere to wait for their chance.

With attacks coming at all sides from the fliers, Mega Man is gonna have a tough time dodging them all, so his shields and time slow are gonna be really valuable, just that he needs to be cautious about using them due to ammo consumption.

I think we can all agree that one on one Mega Man kinda claps all of them, but when they're together, fighting the Avengers is like fighting several Robot Masters at once.
More like normal Robots since Wily's less durable and powerful than all of his Robots, otherwise he wouldn't be so scared of Rock everytime his Mech gets destroyed with him inside of it or his Robots are defeated and Mega Man One-Shots a lot of Wily's Robots who can at least damage him so Rock would more than likely One-Shot the Avengers.

With attacks coming at all sides from the fliers, Mega Man is gonna have a tough time dodging them all, so his shields and time slow are gonna be really valuable, just that he needs to be cautious about using them due to ammo consumption.
Ammo Consumption should not be an issue considering the fact that Eddie is here to give Rock weapon energy capsules.

Last edited:
but, with eddie eventually helping megaman with support items, the avengers will realize that they will have to take down eddie to then take down megaman, but until that happens, a good time must have passed and megaman must have already taken down some of the Avengers

but, with eddie eventually helping megaman with support items, the avengers will realize that they will have to take down eddie to then take down megaman, but until that happens, a good time must have passed and megaman must have already taken down some of the Avengers
but of course mega man won't allow that to happen

"""Iron Man, War Machine, and Marvel can be backline, and Widow (actually idk what she gonna do, she's more about getting to the objective than actual fighting), Racoon, Nebula, and Hawkeye can go hide somewhere to wait for their chance.""

Also,MEGAMAN has homing waepons just like Magnet missile,Dive missile and search snake,so hiding will be not useful

W̵i̵l̵y̵ ̵b̵e̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵d̵u̵r̵a̵b̵l̵e̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵s̵u̵s̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵f̵u̵c̵k̵
̵T̵h̵o̵u̵g̵h̵ ̵R̵o̵c̵k̵ ̵s̵c̵a̵l̵e̵s̵ ̵h̵i̵l̵a̵r̵i̵o̵u̵s̵l̵y̵ ̵a̵b̵o̵v̵e̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵W̵i̵l̵y̵ ̵d̵o̵e̵s̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵s̵c̵a̵l̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵s̵e̵l̵f̵
Rock is so far above the feat, he's actually casually one shotting. It's made very obvious that Rock can straight up murder Wily if he ever got the chance, in fact, he almost does in 7.

Rock should be worried about their hax, not power, as he outclasses them all in both accounts, it's just working together they might buy enough time for Ant Man or Stark to ass pull something while Hulk is busy getting his ass beat or something.

megaman has dealt with a lot of bizarre things all his life and the avengers are nothing new to him, in my opinion in this fight, his biggest problem will be the scarlet witch

If Mega Man can one shot it's obviously an AP stomp, so I'll just be arguing with the premise that the Avengers can at least knock him off balance and like... hurt him with attacks.
Also,MEGAMAN has homing waepons just like Magnet missile,Dive missile and search snake,so hiding will be not useful
The whole idea of the Avengers' strategy is to prevent Rock from getting off any of his special weapons by preoccupying him in close quarters and all around attacks everywhere.

His shield and time stopping weapons do have ammo and will run out if he's careless, should he summon Eddie, the Avengers will probably try to prevent that too, like attacking Eddie. Mega Man won't let that happen, true, but that's pretty much the Avengers controlling what he does. Having control over what someone does to react is a larger advantage than one thinks. I don't remember the Avengers having any hax, but so long as they can deal damage that would stun rock at least a little, they have a wincon that is entirely doable.

this is probably their entire objective so Rock doesn't get off his OP shit

However, Rock is also quite strategic himself, he could probably use Hulk as cover to block the other Avengers' long range attacks, with Super Arm. He'd need to pick these guys off one by one, starting with the close-range ones that are in his way from getting to the long ranged ones with his special weapons. Once the frontline goes down, Iron Man and Marvel need go in to replace em, but then it may be far easier for Mega Man since it's less people to deal with and no artillery support. If there is no front line, Mega Man Rain Flushes to win.

I'm not sure if he can do that with the numbers advantage is the issue.

The whole idea of the Avengers' strategy is to prevent Rock from getting off any of his special weapons by preoccupying him in close quarters and all around attacks everywhere.
If he gets surrounded then he can just teleport to a more advantageous position and he has guns on both arms so he can shoot in two different directions at once, plus having the ability to charge both at once to absolutely One-Shot everyone he's fighting.
His shield and time stopping weapons do have ammo and will run out if he's careless, should he summon Eddie, the Avengers will probably try to prevent that too, like attacking Eddie. Mega Man won't let that happen, true, but that's pretty much the Avengers controlling what he does. Having control over what someone does to react is a larger advantage than one thinks. I don't remember the Avengers having any hax, but so long as they can deal damage that would stun rock at least a little, they have a wincon that is entirely doable.
Again, if he gets stun locked he can just teleport out of it and then AOE them again or just use both guns at once to shoot multiple members at the same time.

However, Rock is also quite strategic himself, he could probably use Hulk as cover to block the other Avengers' long range attacks, with Super Arm. He'd need to pick these guys off one by one, starting with the close-range ones that are in his way from getting to the long ranged ones with his special weapons. Once the frontline goes down, Iron Man and Marvel need go in to replace em, but then it may be far easier for Mega Man since it's less people to deal with and no artillery support. If there is no front line, Mega Man Rain Flushes to win.
Rock is definitely outskilling the Hulk since Bruce himself is not a good fighter and is pretty much just an abusable meat shield for Rock to exploit.
I'm not sure if he can do that with the numbers advantage is the issue.
He's fought far war worse numbers than this, fighting literal armies of robots who can damage him much more than the Avengers can and he's fought pretty much everything they can dish out to him before.

If he gets surrounded then he can just teleport to a more advantageous position and he has guns on both arms so he can shoot in two different directions at once, plus having the ability to charge both at once to absolutely One-Shot everyone he's fighting.

Again, if he gets stun locked he can just teleport out of it and then AOE them again or just use both guns at once to shoot multiple members at the same time.
Teleportation isn't something Mega Man characters do in character to like, speed blitz people or some crap like that. The teleportation is more of those things to just get Mega Man in range to like, fight, otherwise he's just gonna be dodging. Using both guns at once can fire projectiles is a good argument, but he'd be burning through ammo, unless you say he'll use his Buster pellets only, which are more linear than his other weapons, Rush, and Eddie... which the Avengers won't let him use unless they're as fast as the buster like uncharged Atomic Fire (tbh tho a fully charged Atomic Fire would probably just be so hot that even Cap blocking it won't do much)

He's fought far war worse numbers than this, fighting literal armies of robots who can damage him much more than the Avengers can and he's fought pretty much everything they can dish out to him before.
To be fair those robots like, have one or two max attack patterns while the Avengers do have brains that can do... something else other than the direct linear (most of the time) shots.

To be fair those robots like, have one or two max attack patterns while the Avengers do have brains that can do... something else other than the direct linear (most of the time) shots.
Also bruh that's just game limitations.
That's literally every game ever, even Marvel games.

Aaagh, I mean, yeah Rock has all of these win-cons and the Avengers would have to stop each one of them while trying to beat Rock down, if it was just say, the one Rain Flush, or the one Rush Jet, or the one E-Tank, yeah they could prevent it, but all of em... not to sure

Teleportation isn't something Mega Man characters do in character to like, speed blitz people or some crap like that. The teleportation is more of those things to just get Mega Man in range to like, fight, otherwise he's just gonna be dodging. Using both guns at once can fire projectiles is a good argument, but he'd be burning through ammo, unless you say he'll use his Buster pellets only, which are more linear than his other weapons, Rush, and Eddie... which the Avengers won't let him use unless they're as fast as the buster like uncharged Atomic Fire (tbh tho a fully charged Atomic Fire would probably just be so hot that even Cap blocking it won't do much)
Even if we say he won't teleport, which nothing is stopping him from doing if he really thinks it's a life or death situation, he can just slow down time before flying out of their range and start sniping them with Rush, which they wouldn't expect since Rush teleports in front of Rock instantly.
Game Mechanics, but even if this was Valid, Rock has still seen literally everything they can do before, has a massive stat advantage and arguably skill advantage as well and could potentially even copy Tony and Rhodey's shit like he does with the Robot Masters when he manages to get his hands on them.

in my opinion the avengers hax here would be the scarlet witch and doctor strange magic powers but from what i could see in sasuke and naruto's fight against the avengers,doctor strange and scarlet witch are not part of the avengers, which means avengers don't have any hax here.

in my opinion the avengers hax here would be the scarlet witch and doctor strange magic powers but from what i could see in sasuke and naruto's fight against the avengers,doctor strange and scarlet witch are not part of the avengers, which means avengers don't have any hax here.
They're not part of the Avengers in this Key.

Megaman's Ap and durability is 514 gigatons and the avengers's is 163 gigatons, a difference of 3,156 times, it doesn't seem like an absurd difference, that doesn't change the fact that rock can take down the avengers with few hits, so that he can make a one-shot of the avengers, just him using the ATTOMIC FIRE, ICE SLASHER and the PHARAOH SHOT.but or, from what i could see the avengers fight against doosday, captain marvel has the ability to absorb energy, could she do that against rock?

Back