• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The strongest Blue Bomber takes on everyone from Kirby!

MegamanEXETRANS
Eat your heart out, Tron.

Kirby 1

Rules:

Rule 1: For each round, Hub is fighting for the lives of Lan and Roll.EXE,

Rule 2: Hub has combat support from Lan, and has all of his best equipment.

Rule 3: Speed equalized for all rounds t.

Round 1: MegaMan.EXE fights using Hub Style and fights everyone in Kirby besides Magolor gauntlet-style (similar to the arena for you Kirby fans) and gets rest equal to 50% of the damage he takes.

Round 2: Same as round 1, but Magolor is included.

Round 3: MegaMan.EXE is using Hub Form and fights everyone at once except Magolor.

Round 4: Same as Round 3, but Magolor is included.

How does he fare?

EXE wins Rounds 1 and 3 with ease. Magolor could give him some difficulty but it shouldn't be too much for him. I say overall EXE wins this.

EXE: 3

Kirbyverse: 0

EXE should take all rounds, with the only person giving him any amount of trouble being Magolor.

Magolor could probably hax him out, but I'm still going with Hub.

I'm not exactly sure as to what tier EXE is.

Either he's lower than King Dedede, he's equal to Magolor, or he's 2-C.

Which one is it?

XC

All out in base he's 3-A, he's not as strong when he's not serious. When he's absolutely serious (and thus uses Hub Form) he's High 3-A to Low 2-C.

Just saying, all out and bloodlusted this is a stomp in Mega's favor (unless someone in the Kirbyverse can top 60.4 Quadrillion C and Universal Matter Deconstruction).

Reppuzan said:
Just saying, all out and bloodlusted this is a stomp in Mega's favor (unless someone in the Kirbyverse can top 60.4 Quadrillion C and Universal Matter Deconstruction).
Well, how fast does he move?

I need an exact numer, and if it's less than the number I have for Kirby, he loses to the main character's Hax.

Then Mega might lose to the likes of full-power Magolor's reality warping. Still, there's nothing stopping him from freezing the Kirby universe solid with Giga Freeze.

With the combined might of Kirby and Magolor and a few others...I think the Kirby-verse could actually make it. Just barely tho.

Otakuzoid said:
With the combined might of Kirby and Magolor and a few others...I think the Kirby-verse could actually make it. Just barely tho.

Heck, Magolor doesn't even need to show up!

He's strong, like the Heavy Weapons Guy, but we have so many Snipers it doesn't even matter!

INSTANT-DEATH TO THE ROBOT

He's never used most of those abilities against a character like Magolor or MegaMan.EXE's caliber, and if he inhales Mega Lan can jack him out then jack him back in.

EXE: 6

Kirbyverse: 2

It still DOES matter even if he can, because Kirby, and everyone else with Hax, can return the favor.

It's called "Rocket Tag gameplay," and it is fast, furious, and unforgiving. You get hit once, and it's over. The End.

And in this case, you're dealing with several foes in a row who move just as fast as you and have attacks that are also capable of one-shotting you. One goof-up, and you're toast.

As for the claim of Duo.EXE's reality warping being negated, I am checking out the files, and neither one says anything about this interaction. Duo definitely has reality warping, but neither said anything along the lines of "EXE resisted and negated Duo's attempt at poofing him out of existence," or anything of the sort.

Did the game, anime, or manga draw attention to this? And if so, what was their explanation?

Hax is a big deal, and, having written up the summary on the "No-Limits"fallacy myself, I am very suspicious about claims like this, Tyler.

Tyler, it's important not to mix up facts. Duo's Reality Warping only applies to the anime, where .EXE was soundly defeated.

That said, you seem to act like .EXE doesn't have hax of his own. He could single handedly seal the entire Kirbyverse in an instant with the Giga Freeze program, deconstruct the entirety of the verse in an instant with his matter control, or simply annihilate his foes with his tme-stop fueled Mega Chips, Giga Chips, and Program Advances.

I still say .EXE takes this, but not for the points Tyler is bringing up.

He survived a fight with Duo and defeated him in the games. I can't precisely remember how he dealt with Duo.EXE in the anime, though according to the page of Duo.EXE, Duo swatted Non-Hub Form MegaMan.EXE. Though MegaMan.EXE was stated to be able to swat Duo.EXE like a fly in Hub Form with a wave of his hand, so IDK.

Also, when did I make a "no-limits" argument? I never said anything of the sort.

I really wanna know what Battle Network this is from. I'm currently playing the game literally as we speak (only on the Metroline virus/Dex computer area right now, and kinda need help), and he doesn't seem even in tier 7, let alone 3. Not saying he's not, but I wanna play the game where he is a Uni-Buster, or if it's later on. BTW, switch me to Kirby's for the sake of overwhelming. Round's 1 and 2 go to Mega IMO. 3 and 4 go to Kirbyverse

Sorry, forgot the difference between Duo.EXE in the games and anime, sorry about that. But I still think it's still important to note that Hub Form never appeared in the anime, and that Bug Style wasn't there because well, Style Changes weren't used anymore to my knowledge.

Sorry about mixing up facts.

which game are you playing? If you're playing the first game, I'm pretty sure nothing makes him universal there. He is universal in MMBN 3, 4, 5, Shooting Star and 6, due to being on par with Bass who nearly broke the Dark Aura, Alpha who literally a universe incarnate, superior to Geo who is at least 2.6 Billion C and an SS Buster in his base form, and a few other things. Bug Style also destroyed, absorbed and reformed the universe.

I don't know of anything that makes him Universal in MMBN 2, but I suppose severely beating Bass.EXE's fairly inferior clone and then a vastly superior Gospel should count for something. IDK

I'm playing the first right now. And currently only have access to the first two... Darn. I really wanted to see my 3rd favorite megaman wreck some stuff.

In the second he's only universal by scaling to other games. Like how Gospel is comparable to the real Bass.EXE who nearly broke the Dark Aura in one strike, making him somewhat less than Universe+.

IDK if this is off-topic, but could you give me a brief synopsis of the games? Right now it just seems like a kid fighting off an evil organization akin to Pokemon Red and Blue jk. But seriously, since I know stuff's gonna get real, I'm looking forward to it.

Kids fighting an evil organization (Code Lyoko actually has an AI, but whatever). Similar to Code Lyoko, there's a virtual world, and similar to Pokemon, there are plenty of creatures. Oh, and the kids always win LOL.

That's off topic though, let's get back to the debate so this doesn't get locked like the Edward Elrich vs Kirito thread.

Aight. My bad. Like earlier, gets overwhelmed by sheer numbers in 3 and 4 (Kirbyverse max diff), but wins 1 mid diff and I'm on his side for 2, but...the not full healing is gonna cost him since Mag. However, if he's in tier 2, him all rounds no diff at all.

EXE. The Dark Aura repels people and objects less than tier 2c, so Kirby won't get the chance to eat him.

EXE curbstomps everyone and only has moderate trouble with Magolor

Back