• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M1] FC/OC 9-C Tournament: Batman (DEATH BATTLE!) vs Thumper (Lethal Company) (STOMP)

Last edited:
This is what's gonna happen
BATMANVSTHUMPER_1.gif

I think people are leaning more towards stomp but I'll wait a little bit to see if anyone has anything else to say on the match before declairing a victor

The key feature of the Thumper is its extreme speed on no obstacle terrain. Being in an alley requires walls to the left and right. Batman has no equipment to dodge using walls. If there was a speed difference, I would say thumper, but the speed is equal. And thumper durability is 5 shovel hit vs one punch from captain america. Batman FRA.

This is just a stomp, what do you mean "Batman FRA"?
Being in an alley requires walls to the left and right. Batman has no equipment to dodge using walls.
Batman fighting in an alleyway is something he already did against Captain America, in which I also want to mention that Batman FOUGHT in just a straight line during the whole fight with his fight against Captain America.
If there was a speed difference, I would say thumper, but the speed is equal.
...But they are mostly around the same speed (Thumper's Average Human to Superhuman Speed VS Batman's Superhuman Speed), but Batman should likely have faster reaction speed since he blocked Captain America's shield in less than a second... and that was done in close range. And before you say "But speed is equal!", The Speed Equalization rule only equalizes combat speed now. So womp womp

And giving Thumper prior knowledge won't make any difference since they are mostly shown to be highly aggressive and nothing more but ALSO being completely deaf, in which Batman also has the knowledge of to easily expose by hiding in the darkness of the alleyway (As shown here, while the alleyway was shown to be visible after that, it's still worth to mention that it implies Batman should be able to hide in the darkness). Since Batman has Above Average Intelligence (Also beating Captain America, who should be just as skill as him... maybe) while Thumper has Animalistic Intelligence, Batman should highly out-skilled Thumper before either pressure pointing them or beating them with his fists or using some of the weapons that is around.

But uh, question, does Batman has his equipments? iirc, there isn't any rule saying that all of the contestant's equipment is restricted in this tournament. But if so, then Batman could shocked Thumper with the electric gauntlets, use Smoke Bombs to block the vision of Thumper to stop them from finding him so he can caught them off-guard with his attacks, and put the explosive gel on some of the weapons lying around to use against the Thumper. And also keep his range by throwing Batarangs at Thumper.

And thumper durability is 5 shovel hit vs one punch from captain america.
Also, a correction on this, it actually takes 4 shovel hits to kill a Thumper from what I saw on the Lethal Company wiki, not 5.

Last edited:
But uh, question, does Batman has his equipments? iirc, there isn't any rule saying that all of the contestant's equipment is restricted in this tournament
Guns & bows are restricted, not electric gauntlets & baterangs

I'll consider this match a stomp so that we can continue with the tournament. Batman moves on

Batman fighting in an alleyway is something he already did against Captain America, in which I also want to mention that Batman FOUGHT in just a straight line during the whole fight with his fight against Captain America.
But Captain America is not a street-wide creature. I don't know why it wasn't added, but what I mean by speed is that according to the codex, thumpers accelerate on flat terrain. Like a vehicle accelerating from 15 meters, maybe hitting batman could have finished him off in instant. Other than that i dont see any wincon for thumper.

FRA batman: (F)or (R)easons (A)bove
Lethal Company wiki
Yea they nerfed thumper. When i was playing it was 5 shovel hit. But doesn't matter. Man in suit wins.

But Captain America is not a street-wide creature.
But he IS a skilled Shield user who could strategy his next attack during battle

Also Thumper ISN'T that big at all, Thumper's body (Minus arms) are shown to be roughly the size of a door's width, or as shown in this image or even shown in the gif above.
I don't know why it wasn't added, but what I mean by speed is that according to the codex,
...What? Nononononono you don't use stuff from Versus Debating fandoms like Codex to one of the Versus Debating fandom all because they have different rules, scaling and Versus Thread-Rules.
thumpers accelerate on flat terrain. Like a vehicle accelerating from 15 meters, maybe hitting batman could have finished him off in instant.
...No, you're missing the multiple problems of this:
  1. Thumper is around the same speed as Batman, meaning he can't just Car'd Batman
  2. Like I mention before, Thumper isn't that big either and also their body is described as rubbery, meaning they can't use Kinetic Energy to killed Batman at all
  3. Thumper doesn't fight like that, they chase the Player before attacking them, not bashing into them.
  4. And your forgetting the most important part about Thumper; They lose all speed when landing a hit on someone, meaning Batman would easily dodged and backed away from Thumper once they land a hit on them before delivering an off-guard attack in the shadow.
  5. Batman could just either jumped over them or attacked Thumper with the Electric Gauntlets or Baterangs, not just let Thumper hit him because that would be stupid.
So there is no Win-Cons for Thumper in this match, thus a stomp.

Back